Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:42:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating ico and launch market?  (Read 372 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

This is a good bounty from Marinecoin.
You can get 20,000 MTC per completed artificial intelligence assignment.

The bounty is dev-less to insure fair distribution to anyone who completes the procedure required by the ai.
Time dilution technology also helps give everyone time to get many many mtc.
The platform specializes in iot machijne to machine transactions. 
The fees are low cost, zero in most cases plus rapid transaction speeds build value into mtc from tjhe start.

Earn more on their page here  marineco.in ico.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:10:22 PM by peachcoco

I used ICO bench for ico ratings but I'm not sure how reputable it is becaus I saw some scam projects pass through their testing.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

if the ico rating of a project will have a big effect on the price of coin sales in the market .. often seen many ico rating listed in every project .. the more its ico rating whether it will be higher the ico price after entering the market? .. is there a possibility coin is not in the market ??
I don't think there is any correlation between ICO rating on various websites to the success of the ICO. I have seen many 4.5+ rated ICO struggling in raising money and some 2.5 rated ICO going success. Also, these rating websites aren't foolproof and I believe they might do paid advertising and giving more rating for money. But yes the highly rated ICO do get attention. But the price after the ICO is purely based on the exchanges it is listed, adoption and roadmap.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Ico rating scores are not very important. We have seen a number of projects that have a low score but are very successful. or vice versa, as well as projects that were unable to raise money or scam.
So you should not trust the scores too much Smiley
Dont put all mistake to rating mate. Icorating is made by expert adviser in ico stage but it does not matter that low rating also scam. They also have same chance to grow much as thier own developer. All is depending of the investor so dont ever think low is bad but start learning the rating also very good.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

I think overall rating websites are okayish but some of them are paid advertisements so I don't think they have huge impact on our market decisions. Better icos always get more money in the end.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
have1983

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Ico rating will affect the coin price more or less. The price of the rated ico may rise again.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:08:02 AM

if the ICO rating process is done honestly, I think yes at least it has an effect on token sales. but if the ICO rating process is done dishonestly by paying (paying with money for a good rating) I think it will have no effect despite good rating.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

well ico rating didnt always right though, even with high rating on ico bench or etc didnt guarantee to pump the tokensale
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

ICO ratings help as part of the research process but it shouldn't be the only source of information that helps you to make a decision on whether or not to invest. Check for further info that is not presented like company data and then invest.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

if the ico rating of a project will have a big effect on the price of coin sales in the market .. often seen many ico rating listed in every project .. the more its ico rating whether it will be higher the ico price after entering the market? .. is there a possibility coin is not in the market ??

I don't trust any of these ICO rating sites. They get paid off to put higher numbers on ICO's. They are not legit. There is no control mechanism. As you can see from many ICO's even if they collect big money they struggle to launch in an exchange etc.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Ratings without an interested investor are useless, did you know you can buy some premium listings on some rating/scorers websites? yes you read it right and some will enlist it for free but you have to wait for a long time, I'm not saying don't use those platforms they help in some point but you don't have to fully depend and trust from those rating sites.

Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

Well, it's not bad opoka that everything is kept, of course the crypto-currency market fell strongly, but I think this is not the end, it can still be, and I think everything will recover and normalize and I hope very much for this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: