Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4139 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Well it's fine if the government encourage their citizens to buy gold or silver. Since the government may know what's the best for them.
Gold and silver is a great investment too though, many people depends on them for a long time, and we can say that they're valueable. Nothing wrong with that.
Moreover, China ban bitcoin, so they might want to give alternatives for the crypto investors, so they can find another investment for replacement.
And also, buying many gold and silver will affect kinda good to the economy, as far as i know.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Note: See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

Chinese government and technology in this day and technology, I believe that bitcoin is the right direction and it is not sure what to become one of cryptocurrency is really amazing in now. Cause I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized and technology, I do a good job of cryptocurrency
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

China is always concerned with strengthening its own national currencies and therefore does all such things which may benefit it. So this move is adopted by them to divert the attention of Chinese people from digital currencies to gold and silver. These have been used as investments since a long time. So once they accumulate big amount of gold they will be able to influence it.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

The practice of encouraging the purchase and consumption of certain products or articles is very common in the world. I have not seen anything strange in this matter, on the contrary, gold and silver can be a long-term investment option.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

China is trying to diminish interest in Bitcoin so that they can ban it and keep the audience happy, it will not work. You will be foolish not to get a slice of this cake before the bitcoin will really take off in the next few years.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

75% of South African gold mines are unprofitable

Most of the world’s deepest and historically richest gold mines are clustered some 40 miles south-west of Johannesburg. The deeper they go, the more expensive and difficult the work of extracting the ore becomes. The council said the mines are old, deep, with falling grades and productivity, and rising costs. As a result the industry has lost 70,000 jobs over the past five years. The cost of extracting the gold may soon exceed its value, experts say.

South Africa’s 140-year-old gold industry – which was once the world’s largest – is now facing a major crisis. The country’s mineral council says 75 percent of gold mines are unprofitable or barely making money.The announcement comes as the sector enters wage talks with its employees. Around 200 employer and employee representatives are set to start the negotiations on Wednesday. The number of work stoppages in South Africa increased by eight percent over the past two years to 132.

https://www.rt.com/business
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

China is trying to diminish interest in Bitcoin so that they can ban it and keep the audience happy, it will not work. You will be foolish not to get a slice of this cake before the bitcoin will really take off in the next few years.
They can do whatever they want, people are now hooked and knows the function and importance of cryptocurrency so they cannot switch the mindset of those people, so let us just stay calm let them do the effort that they want to achieve too and let us do our part as well.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

This is a Chinese move to reduce the investor's interest in the cryptocurrency market and they can control it more easily. I slowly did not trust the information from China because it had all the wrong goals.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

It is indeed a good way to invest gold and silver because the volatility is low. But as we can see people are obsessed with cryptocurrency, so no matter what the government do to encourage their people to invest in gold and silver it cannot change what their people want to do with their money.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

They can do whatever they want, people are now hooked and knows the function and importance of cryptocurrency so they cannot switch the mindset of those people, so let us just stay calm let them do the effort that they want to achieve too and let us do our part as well.
I even doubt if it’s citizens are indeed abandoning Bitcoins and cryptos for Gold and Silver. People are already hooked on it and the fully know about how vital it is in their lives and they are not going to stop because their government says so.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:38:27 PM

Right. The Chinese government does not trust the electronic money market. Electronic money can affect the national currency system. Investing in e-money will be a big risk. So they should buy gold and silver.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

U.S President Donald Trump talks about imposing tariffs of $500,000,000,000 worth of Chinese goods and services.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

The Chinese government certainly advise the best for its citizens, as we know that silver and gold is a commodity that has been used thousands of years ago and can survive until doomsday so invest gold and silver is a good choice because of the ever-increasing prices.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

More....

Its normal because Chinese people gives importance the gold and silver. As we go on to the history, they already made a barter change in other countries in Asia (Specially in South and South East Asia) during dynasty era.
Chinese are familiar with investment and for them, luxurious metal like gold and silver are more valuable than whatever in this world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

The US has levied heavy financial blockage to their country in terms of tax and fund allocation and that is the reason China is suggesting the people to buy solid assets rather than going for a liquid one. I think this is the exact time for China to adopt crypto currency and make their economy and people safe and make them secured with financial security in digital way but the government thinks in a different and worst way it seems.

sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

I think China is doing it to make the electronic currency go down. Then it will take over the money, then China will be the holder of this currency. Then all the countries in the world are dependent on the medium. China's expansion into the world of China. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

In some part you are right. But China cannot buy all gold in the world. And even the price for gold will go up, I think I will hold that gold.

tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

At the moment, the movement of the yuan currency is being corrected where there is potential Beijing will buy more gold.Because China is the world's largest gold consumer.
Will no one can deny if this country will buy because china is a richest country and good economy it is not possible if they want to tell people buy gold and silver.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

More....

I am not sure that many cryptocurrency and it you will do if I think bitcoin can be your best bet is a good news for those of us so I create an investment of your money will work for you have to invest it in your savings. I think it was bitcoin can lift the future. The only one who are respectable in this
The big mining plants are there in China. I think that China is the big Producer of cryptocurrency, although their government has banned crypto several times, but still they are the biggest supplier of crypto in the market. The government cannot control its people from investing and trading in crypto, so they want their people to invest in gold and silver.

t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Note: If you like my topics/threads and posts give me "+merits". See on the right side of each post (top right corner) there is "+Merits"

More....

I am not sure that many cryptocurrency and it you will do if I think bitcoin can be your best bet is a good news for those of us so I create an investment of your money will work for you have to invest it in your savings. I think it was bitcoin can lift the future. The only one who are respectable in this
The big mining plants are there in China. I think that China is the big Producer of cryptocurrency, although their government has banned crypto several times, but still they are the biggest supplier of crypto in the market. The government cannot control its people from investing and trading in crypto, so they want their people to invest in gold and silver.

Theres a lot of mining facilities in China. We know how the cryptocurrency in China become popular. The government cannot control their own economic growth, together with cryptocurrency invention or mining. These would be a big problem for the inflation rate for China, and China banned the cryptocurrency.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Because China does not believe in Bitcoin. They view Bitcoin as dangerous enemies could affect the country's economy. On the other hand the Chinese government wants to develop their national coins, so they advise people to buy gold and silver.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: