Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China tells people to buy gold & silver  (Read 4127 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

they tell you to buy gold and silver and you should not buy too much because the total supply of gold and silver is unlimited. I think china told me to buy silver and gold because they already have gold and silver in the warehouse
You do not know what you are talking about, the main reason of why gold and silver are valuable is because there is a limit in the amount of gold and silver, this is one of the reasons why those two elements became currencies in the first place and this is one of the reasons bitcoin is often compared to gold because of its limit of 21 million coins.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

Russia & China agree to joint gold mining project in Siberia

The Russian government has approved a cooperation agreement with China on developing the Klyuchevskoye gold ore deposit in the Trans-Baikal region.
The decree was signed by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, and the project is expected to be operational in two years. The planned volume of ore extraction is over 12 million tons per year.Development of the Klyuchevskoye gold deposit is a very important project, according to the region’s governor, Natalia Zhdanova. Three countries – Russia, India, and China – are involved in the project’s development.“It is important for the region. Foreign economic policy and attraction of investors are among the key work aspects for the Trans-Baikal’s government,” Zhdanova said, adding that 28 projects involving foreign investors are already being implemented there.

https://www.rt.com/business
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

I'm guessing it is because they have a large amount of reserves and they are worried that people will switch from metals to digital currencies instead. This is going to be the new trend, as crypto is more profitable to experienced traders.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

So I think that at this point you should invest in gold, you can see that the crypto market is in a bear market and is falling into a recession as prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing over the days. The gold price is rising gradually and is reaching its peak from the year to date. So I think you should invest in gold at this time.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

The information on reserves in the People's Republic of China is classified information. But the fact that China continues to replenish its gold reserves at a record pace is a fact. China is one of the largest owners of US bonds, which makes it dependent on US policy. And just real gold (silver) is the ideal insurance option in case of a sharp aggravation and a trade war that has already begun. And the fact that Chinese citizens are allowed at the legislative level to own gold and silver - this indicates that there is a different mentality between the western and eastern worlds.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

it seems that is not good and china may want to control the condition of bitcoin prices in the market, they tell you to buy gold or silver because china has mastered the gold and silver that exist in this world.

China does everything to control the people but they do what they think that they have to do. Still, many Chinese guys are involved in trading and ICOs.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

which makes it very useful for the Chinese government, because who controls the masses is one of the main goals. And gold or silver are very conservative and especially, easy to control
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

Maybe they think realistically by investing in gold or silver. Anyone who does not really know the value of bitcoin and doubt it would prefer gold and silver. As for those of us who already understand will choose bitcoin.
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

At present, digital values and devices from the world of technology are becoming more relevant for people. In my opinion, China is doing this specifically to distract investors from digital gold and digital crypto currency.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

To be honest I'm not sure gold and silver will be a nice investment for the future..
I mean.. ok there are a lot of applications for this metals but... Are we sure we won't discover any new metal/thing that will be used instead of them? Personally, I don't trust in gold/silver investment, I prefer to invest in cryptos that will replace banks in few decades.
y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

That's interesting. Maybe they know that something bad might be happening in the future, and precious metals retain their value best. Catastrophe?
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

This is interesting I have known for some time that the Chinese government is buying gold and silver, they are probably thinking the dollar is going to collapse at some point in the future and they are preparing to face that reality but it seems they not only care about themselves, they are giving very good advice to their citizens since gold and silver are some of the best currencies around the world.
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

China is a very strict country on crypto money. Authorities do not welcome such investments. Instead, gold is always a resource that will always win. That's why it's natural for them to direct people.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

It would be really amazing if the Government of some country would recommend its citizens to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I think when Government is going to allow to invest in bitcoin, it will not be as profitable as it is now.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Maybe they think realistically by investing in gold or silver. Anyone who does not really know the value of bitcoin and doubt it would prefer gold and silver. As for those of us who already understand will choose bitcoin.
It might be their own strategic planning. We can’t just intimate what would have been planned against this strategy. This might be a chance for them to lose their value in crypto world. Because later on, when bitcoins would be the only supreme factor of categorization and nations are measured accordingly, then they will lose everything. So better for them is to make good moves towards this side too.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Yes that is right that gold is an investment tool, but from bitcoin  then profit that we can get in a short time is not possible from gold or any other type of investment or trading, I think that in current time bitcoin is the best tool for making a lot of money in a short time. I am sure that very soon they will review their decision of banning crypto currencies.

My study of financial markets say Bitcoin will be $15,000 only in year 2024. That is 100% profit after 6 years. $8,000 is lots of money so there are more sellers for Bitcoin and less buyers at $8000

If gold price goes up +12% every year for 6 years, Gold will around $2,200/ounce in year 2024. That is 75% profit.

Also Bitcoin is high risk investment and Gold is the safest investment.
People now holding cryptocurrency under FUD , at least for the last 4 weeks where Bitcoin go down sharply, they are on high pressure. Looking for an excuse and people found something interesting that nowadays everyone seems ready to move their funds into gold to save from the heavy loss on crypto. It's not something new , you just need to be a little bit patient to get something big but also you have to do it carefully with proper money management.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

Some major events as seen by China.

More....

It turns out that there is also “advertising” for gold and silver in China, too. The big difference here is that it is China's government which is advertising the “opportunities” in gold and silver and it is urging the Chinese people to buy gold and silver.

An article from mining web-site, Mineweb quotes a program which appears on China's largest (state-owned) television company, promoting bullion-buying in general, but stressing that silver is currently the best value for investors (no surprise to regular readers):

https://seekingalpha.com/article

Chinese government told/encourages its citizens to buy gold and silver in 2012.

The market is falling into recession and crisis, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, the world is going to war between the United States and Russia, the above indicates that the economy around the world is gradually falling. The crisis, the price of bitcoin fell sharply, the stock is also plagued so we will find the most valuable and safe objects to invest that is gold. Gold is always valued and is recognized by everyone, can buy anywhere.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I do not wanna sound mr.Knowitall but I think that the reason for this is that china is afraid that people might completely go into full crypto and forget the main investments that the government can make money from due to taxes. Which is why I think they are using this as an alibi to get the attention of chinese people away from cryptos. That is just my speculation.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

do you think that china do not know any thing bout bitcoin? may be they have some other srategy, i think that they are now thinking about their own crypto currency, because the users of bitcoin are still more in china than any other county and they are even influencing the bitcoin market too much,
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:04:55 AM

China tells people to buy gold and silver because they think it as an investment they says that metal investment is worth for individuals to invest and a good way to cash in. We cannot say what ls behind this to buy gold and silver may be the government may be having more gold and silver with them .This is an interesting topic to be heard since the population of China is so great and they have a good mind set so in the next year we can expect China to invest in Bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: