Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Secure Altcoins Wallet  (Read 332 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

What are the secure Hot wallets to store altcoins for long term?

for the safest online wallet is only in blockchain.info but the wallet can only save bitcoin shape only, if you want to save the coin that suport with ERC20 then you can use https://www.myetherwallet.com/ for the real security of all wallets very safe it depends on you just how you keep your secret password or secret key to enter in your wallet, so save the secret key that is given to open your wallet safely and save with encryption code if needed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
espeno

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

For ethir tokens I'm using myethirwallet. For waves token there is waves lite for chrome. This is enough for most my needs.

Hello, I am also using BlockChain Explorer (an android app) to take stock of all my paper wallet addresses. I think its pretty useful as it give me a glance of all the staus of mypaperwallets.

I see that you have a badge of Docademic. I am exploring this MTC as I think it is a pretty intertesing concept, providing free healthcare for people via apps. ThEre is a good chance that the data will be used for monetisation purposes. Have you invested in MTCs? Grin
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

The safest way secure your coins is hardware wallet or desktop wallet. it is important that you alone have a private key. i recommended you to MyEtherwallet, there you can secure many different altcoins (based on ERC20).
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Hardware wallets are good and secure to store altcoins for long term. You can take a look at ledger and Trezor whether they support your altcoins.
Yes, really very good wallets you listed! I would even highlight Trezor as such that it supports more altcoins! Today I read the news that it will also support Bitcoin Cash!
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Choosing secure altcoin wallet must be a careful step we must take because, it is where our investment will be store...
Wallet like
MYETHERWALLET,TREZOR AND IMTOKEN ARE VERY SECURE, i think you should try it out
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

What are the secure Hot wallets to store altcoins for long term?

The wallet I knew only was Mew or known as myetherwallet, and the other one was coinomi which is good fro android users wasllet for altcoin. But I am much preferred to use MEw than the second one I mentioned.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: