Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1289 times)
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

We can all do it well to help beginners who are just starting out in the market and just investing with useful tips that have helped us make the most money over the years. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

We can all do it well to help beginners who are just starting out in the market and just investing with useful tips that have helped us make the most money over the years. Cool
we must first be sure that we can advance bitcoin, and we also need to develop it by giving knowledge or teaching our friends who have not understand with bitcoin so we can start developing bitcoin by introducing btc to others
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

there are so many ways to form a community but it is very difficult to maintain its existence because many things will happen in society and there will be a lot of dissent but everything will be solved by strong tolerance in addition to bitcoin community very easily formed and will grow rapidly but what will happen I will never know clearly with the existence of this community I can learn better than ever and many benefits.
and many ways to develop the community by forming a network that has a clear and acceptable goal by all teams and related circles Wink Wink
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

I think that the best thing to do is to educate people by giving conferences in schools or universities in order to open the focus of young people and tell them why it is important cuz people are afraid from what they do not know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

spreading a good information is good, but dont forget about prevent fud spreading in this community is important as well.
sad because there are some peoples who use fud to make the others sell their coins with panic.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

way to improve a community is don't be greedy share a good news tell to other about fake or scam news. ezpz
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

Spread the good news about bitcoin and how you can earn from it.Start to your family and friends teach them how to invest and share the good news about bitcoin and share your blessings to them so that they will be inspire to join in bitcoin community.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

My opinion to improve Bitcoin community is to spread the good news on Bitcoin, gather many people together in seminars,workshops, cooperative meetings.Moreover, coach and teach them the knowhow and let them know how Bitcoin can add more value to there business through all these awarenees will be visible. In return the community will definitely grow
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

The best way to improve the bitcoin community is to make awareness of it by using social mediums, educate people,let them know its benefits and what they stand to get from it.
Sometimes i wish that almost everyone who wants to start investing into bitcoins and cryptos mandatory have to watch a webinar about how to go about the whole thing because i am very confident, it would help the crypto community as a whole. People are investing meanwhile they don't have a single clue about anything.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

My opinions are:

Convincing many people about the positive value that can be done with bitcoin is something that can enlarge the bitcoin community. This is because as more and more people believe in bitcoin the bitcoin price will increase. So trust the bitcoin and invite others to use bitcoin. It is the best way and can increase the price of bitcoin in a stable manner.

Community is a thing that can give confidence to bitcoin. Enlarge the community and we will all benefit.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

Our community needs to have a specific goal. I think that our communities must have goals and criteria that are relevant to the objects that all people are aiming for. On the other hand, administrators should not create criteria themselves. They should find a criterion that everyone is interested in and build a community around it.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

I think this forum does not need to improve itself it's just better to reproduce ico and other cryptocurrency information. help newbie to be able to give information about cryptocurrency.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

We must build a personal relationship with the core members. If we want to have real power, we must win the respect of those who are respected by the community. We need to have a real, cohesive, two-way interaction with key members. Be sure to define what the core member criteria should be, not just the number of friends or comments in the community.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Additional
1 providing real informations about bitcoin can make the community better. Even if it bad information

2. inform and teach newbies about bitcoin. Start from what is bitcoin, how is it used, how to make money out of it, what are limitations, how to check sites that are shady etc.

3. Stay active, overseeing things and be active on any thing. RESPECT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

I think that the best thing to do is to educate people by giving conferences in schools or universities in order to open the focus of young people and tell them why it is important cuz people are afraid from what they do not know.
But my opinion is that we should not let young people know about them so early, we can spread them with more positive news. And please help each other about how to secure BTC, BTC trading and put the BTC on a stable price. so. We can put the BTC on goods and services. It's closer to our human life.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

I'm sure as long as users get a profit then automatically users will be happy and active using bitcoin, and the presence of this forum certainly makes the bitcoin user community become stronger because all users can get the latest information.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

I'm sure as long as users get a profit then automatically users will be happy and active using bitcoin, and the presence of this forum certainly makes the bitcoin user community become stronger because all users can get the latest information.

Yes the bitcointalk forum is a big part of the bitcoin community if not the biggest in my opinion and so since there are significant improvements on this forum ever now and then by the indefatigable Mr. Theymos and his able staff i think the whole community of bitcoiners at large are undergoing periodic and systematic improvements regularly.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

We should encourage, even create controversial, hot debate. Good debate is a very important factor in bringing your community to the true level of interactivity, authenticity of the person, the individuality of the community. Debating is the act of helping people express themselves, expressing themselves, and that is what we have to crave. If our community is full of jokes, jokes, or boredom, make them hot with heated arguments.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

We need to protect the good of bitcoin so that many people can encourage to join our community amd invest to be the #1 currency and hopefully no bad news is being heard about bitcoin
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

Thats right thouths, one more add for a better community is avoiding fake news about bitcoin. Some media is not clarifying what really bitcoin is. Bitcoin is be on television with used to scam people. So watchers will think bitcoin is scam. They not did to infirm people bitcoin is just a currency no owner. It is online digital money and scammer will use this opportunity to scam multiple persons

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: