Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3269 times)
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.

I think they will do it carefully with multiple transfers from various sources from different locations so that nothing will look suspicious when the government will review it.
It seems like they are good news but I do not know how much they will help a lot. What the finance ministry of Japan wants to do is to stop money laundering by verifying every transaction is greater than 30 million yen but if someone is really going to launder money or transfer illegal money you think they will do it with a big transaction that looks suspicious?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

For me I want a good news, and never want to hear any bad news. But bitcoin now will definitely in the stage of dumping, but that's OK it's only a part of circulation, when it's not going to pump it's surely goes down.

It is a bad news that bitcoins is in a stage of dumping but at the same time, there is also a good news which you can invest a huge amount today while the market price is dumping so do not lose hope on the market.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I just want to read good news. The current market is going down a lot. So I just want to hear good news, I hope the market will soon recover.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

I have no work with japanese people, but for my opinion on that - it is great. Politics, sometimes hear the words about crypto and believe in them.
They have sensed the categorization of future. As we all know Japan always wanted to go for super power in this world and they are increasing their products every day. We are using them in different regions of the world so we can say their economic status is amazing. They have relied the factor by which countries would be categorized, usage of crypto. So they are making best efforts.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Most of the countries are taking steps to prevent illegal use of crypto. This is very much needed to improve the image of crypto.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Japan is bitcoin friendly country and if they have made some regulations for this crypto then it is very good for the bitcoin and other crypto to be used for international transactions and for me the bitcoin is important and i would like to hold my present bitcoin for the future so in the future may i utilize my bitcoin for imports of some businesses products.

I hope that their regulations are good and favorable. Then, if it is, i shall consider this as good news.
Rules should be equally decided by the people and the officials. Because some are not so good that they create rules in order for us to be tamed.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

the good news is that Japan actually regards bitcoin as a potential digital currency so they charge high taxes for any transfers from abroad. and that at the same time the bad news, the transfer fee from abroad 30 million yen? that's a big number.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari
I have good news for you, as I have just analyzed the technical bitcoin price is showing signs of strong convergence and will be able to increase strongly in the next time, the current bitcoin price is at $ 6500 and will be able to rise and touch the landmark
target1: 7563 $
target2: 7764 $
target3: 7997 $
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

there are different kinds of news. such that two kinds news are shown in the news paper,social media.then we thinks and read news is newspaper.and we shown news is social media.the good news is very fun.man surprise,job circular bews,army news etc. then otherwise bad news is man killed,children killed,woman killed etc.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

Its normal to have that for japan because they are planning to use cryptocurrency for their own economy so creating rules and regulations for their own country is the best thing to do to control the growth of cryptocurrency.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

It only means that Japan is planning to be a big part of cryptocurrency that is why their government is starting to regulate cryptocurrency in their country. I think this is good for us since we all know that Japan is one of the best country in terms of technology, which means they can make potential technological solution which will be good for both it's users and investors.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

definitely  its good news.I'm glad that japan support the bitcoin compared to other countries.people can avoid money laundering because of bitcoin.this actually a really good news.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

To me, I would always like to hear news that will keep me going or energize me to move harder in the crypto currency business. I always want to hear that bitcoin and ethereum will spike within the subsequent years. This spike also applies to the coins on the market so as to keep me on track with some major projects I am participating. I don’t think anyone may want to hear something bad about the price of bitcoin and some government’s attitudes towards bitcoin transaction
If that is the news you only want to be hearing then you are one of the people who are just here for the wrong reasons. You think real spikes will just keep happening and getting sustained without good development ?

Focus on the future and how things are going to turn out fine because if they do, spikes will be the least of your problem as that would be definite and if we get to have everything going insane in the space, scammers doing their thing, people doing whatever they like, then we sure know there would great problem and your spikes will not even get to be a reality.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

In my opinion, this is good news for us so we need to buy some altcoin now and if you look at the graph of cryptocurrency feb and march always the red crypto gives us a chance to invest a lot while the lower value is better to buy now. We can hold it and sell when the price is increasing.
Coinredd

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Goverment are aware of this stuff because the worse people that doing any illegal stuff with it. Take any of action is good news i think than blocked or banning
Nyenyepogi

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

This is a good news. It seems Japan is friendly country with crypto. Japanese goverment made rules about crypto. That will be better for future economic. I think so.
I hope the other countries follow this steps of Japan and truly embrace this kind of technology and for sure all the people who supports crypto would be happy and the doubts of other people will change to trust. 
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Sure Warren doesn't like crypto at all. Just remember to put yourself in the mind and body of a rich old man - you would stick with stock, shares and currencies. Think with your own mind and like a younger millenial and you will see that some crypto's have a great future. Bitcoin was and is the trailblazer. However, more and more people are seeing their privacy being eroded. Privacy coins aim to maintain anonymity. Good ones to consider include: Shield, Monero and DeepOnion. All of the offer low cost and fast alternatives to banks. Personally, Monero has reaached ts peak and DeepOnion has maybe a 10x opprotunity for investors once the airdrop is completed. Cheers
I call those kinds of people archaic and simply borrowing a life that is not theirs, lol. This is a digital age and we cannot actually expect someone who has been used to traditional all his life, been rich through that process to just wake up one morning in his old years too adapt easily to the new world.

It is obviously one of those things we will have to live with for now until they start understanding they are living borrowed years.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

This is a good news. It seems Japan is friendly country with crypto. Japanese goverment made rules about crypto. That will be better for future economic. I think so.
I hope the other countries follow this steps of Japan and truly embrace this kind of technology and for sure all the people who supports crypto would be happy and the doubts of other people will change to trust. 
Regulation is the big help from other countries obviously going to be supporting this space a great deal when it comes to big time investors seeing it as a sane market to invest in, the reduction or total elimination of scam markets or shit markets, the regulation of exchanges to make sure the coins listed are legal and all sort of things.

It still will not change the whole decentralization thing though, but at least when it comes to activities surrounding exchanging to fiat and all that, we really need regulation.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

actually has two elements ie elements and elements that are good is not good for those who make transactions with the eyes of both digital elements is us more secure in making these digital currency transactions and bad elements that we have started in set by the government in doing the transaction so we do not have the freedom of trans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: