Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3269 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:04 AM

time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
We know that these days a lot of investments take place because the market is favorable for buyers and they can get a lot of coins and this collection if reaches at the highest possible place then it will benefit the most. This time is favorable for buyers while those who invested in a normal market and now in loss so they should wait for their favorable time which is high market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari

This is good news because Japan is known as a proud country and which most of the people are discipline therefore this policy of against money laundering is the righting to do to ensure to maintain their good reputation and good characteristics specially on Bitcoin currency issues in which they are the most reputable nation of using it.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.

I think this is good news for us so we need to buy some bitcoin now. it shows the Japanese government is very supportive and adjust the bitcoin into their economy. It is good to apply strict laws to prevent money laundering that benefit their people and their economies.
That's in my opinion.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I agree this is good news. Japanese government makes the right rule to prevent money laundering or misuse of money for the benefit of the bad guys
I also like the fact that the Japanese government has been creating new policies for digital currency transfer in order to prevent money laundering and misuse of money. This is a very good time for the Japanese people. If all such policies are imposed on all countries, then the misuse of digital money transactions will be reduced.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

I think this is good news for us so we need to buy some bitcoin now. it shows the Japanese government is very supportive and adjust the bitcoin into their economy. It is good to apply strict laws to prevent money laundering that benefit their people and their economies.
That's in my opinion.
Regulation bitcoin or altcoins is not good news , actually it will affect current market prices with new down trend because main concept for online digital money is freedom of payment peer to peer without interact of third party .  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Rules that are implemented with the relation of government can make everyone identity centralized. It means we are at the level one to make the crypto transactions centralized. We couldn't be sure when that will happen if the Minister will push that plan there will have a negative impact to our personal privacy. That's what I think.

I think they will do it carefully with multiple transfers from various sources from different locations so that nothing will look suspicious when the government will review it.
It seems like they are good news but I do not know how much they will help a lot. What the finance ministry of Japan wants to do is to stop money laundering by verifying every transaction is greater than 30 million yen but if someone is really going to launder money or transfer illegal money you think they will do it with a big transaction that looks suspicious?
I just wanna learn,why are we afraid of cryptocurrency being centralized?dont you think we should open our door and mind about this,because i think this is the only way for this community to be accepted by the world,if this happens money laundering,scamming and illegal use of money will prevent and taxation will be implemented,we have no other option since more and more countries are getting involved in issues against cryptocurrency
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Is this applicable to all countries which will be affected by this? If yes then it is a good news since it will limit the transferring of money and no abuser will be allowed by it.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

I think this is good news although it is true sometimes every change has a positive and negative impact, but for this I think it will be a good start where the legality of crypto money will start, if this rule works well and positively affects the users of crypto money and the country they live in will not rule out the many countries that imitate and follow this system of automatic legalization of crypto money will soon materialize, but there must be a mature assessment so that no gaps to harm each other, however money laundering is very detrimental to the economy, maybe this a good way to reduce the negative side of crypto money that governments fear every country
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I think this is really good news for the crypto-currency market, Japan has been pioneering the development of the crypto currency market beyond the country, hoping that the crypto currency will grow.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

this is very good news, that means the government is very supportive of bitcoin by regulating regulation for bitcoin, hoping other countries also make bitcoin regulations

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

I think, that's good news because there are countries that really can accept crypto currencies and make regulations to be able to regulate the circulation of these coins so that maybe many other countries will think the same
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

i think is good news
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Good news to the sense that Japan is going to join the current development in cryptocurrency. But on the other hand, extremely enforces of rules and regulation to the borders of their country seems like a bad thing specially that cryptocurrency is for worldwide use. If they will become strict in transferring of digital currency outside of their country, they just say that crypto is centralized.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

time is everything, and it also applies when you get good news or bad to say. He admits that intuitively, when working with employees, he always thinks that the best approach is to give them good news first. Daniel states that he does not want to appear as a jerk, or looks too aggressive, and he thinks telling them the first good news will protect his employees from the bad news.
We know that these days a lot of investments take place because the market is favorable for buyers and they can get a lot of coins and this collection if reaches at the highest possible place then it will benefit the most. This time is favorable for buyers while those who invested in a normal market and now in loss so they should wait for their favorable time which is high market.

In my own opinion, people should not believe instantly on a news because they should conduct their own research in order to know if the current news is true since it can affect the market in a positive or negative way.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

A welcome news for crypto market investors, the move of this high official of one country to impost Regulation on digital currency is a welcome news, investors would have a clear understanding on what to expect if they plan to invest large amount for Bitcoin project in the future trading market.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

It is not clear what this news is actually about. Is it about cryptocurrencies or only cashless transfers of fiat (wire, bank cards, online payments, etc), which is also quite digital on its own? Seems obvious if the story is about fiat and just about fiat, it has little, if anything, to do with crypto. If the matter is about cross-border transfers of crypto after all, then how on earth are they going to control these money flows really? More specifically, how would they even know that a certain wallet belongs to a resident of Japan? And even if they knew (let's assume that for a moment), how would they know whether the coins were transfered somewhere outside Japan?

Because crypto has no country of residence

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

In my own opinion, people should not believe instantly on a news because they should conduct their own research in order to know if the current news is true since it can affect the market in a positive or negative way.
right, sometimes people spread positive or negative stories to get personal benefits. fomo or fud sometimes they create to enter market or out of market, and finally they get big profits
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

It's never a good news to see my coins dropping like a burning candle. I won't say good and it's really bad news for the market and myself.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

I think that's a really good news because it will probably force crypto usage seriously for those who live or visit Japan usually. All such laws regarding digital money are in favor of crypto.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I think this is good news, bro, because I think this can make it easier for people in foreign money transactions. if it is truly achieved then I will support, because it is quite beneficial for the environment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: