Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradebattle - battles for traders  (Read 542 times)
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Soon there will be new battles with interesting conditions. Visit https://web.investy.io/trade-battle not to miss your battle!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Who has the urge to prove anything to anyone, certainly not me!

OP, you are promoting your site and at the same time making a kill from traders with inferiority complex.

Why don't you stake your own money and make them battle for the prize?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

hopefully this application does not make a lot of people lose and not scam because at this time a lot of platfrom applications like this experience fraud and harm many people.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Who has the urge to prove anything to anyone, certainly not me!

OP, you are promoting your site and at the same time making a kill from traders with inferiority complex.

Why don't you stake your own money and make them battle for the prize?

Thanks for the feedback. We have free battles with a prize pool from developers.

Good_mastex

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

hopefully this application does not make a lot of people lose and not scam because at this time a lot of platfrom applications like this experience fraud and harm many people.

I personally participated. I like it. With the help of TradeBattle, you are more aware of the profitability of your portfolio and show better results.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

New battles started!  Have time to take part and win ETH
https://web.investy.io/trade-battle

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Not so long ago we launched a new service called TradeBattle!

📌 This is a kind of competition between traders, with purpose to stimulate interest in cryptocurrency portfolio management, to improve skills of rapid response to market movements and to win a prize. In case of stable performance, other traders will be willing to follow you portfolio, which brings you additional income.

✅ Every day new battles with different conditions start. There are free of charge battles for one who wants to practice, and with entry deposit for experienced traders, yo can also receive additional prize from the platform.

TradeBattle helps you not only to receive portfolio management skills but also to gain valuable experience. In addition, battles motivate you to work harder on your portfolios for profit maximisation

TradeBattles are getting bigger and more participants join every day.

🔸 BTW, registration for FREE Battle with prize from the platform has started😜. Strange that you are still not there, cause number of seats is limited!

fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

Attention!

We are announcing the launch of an application for regular battles among traders.

Every day new battles with different conditions and winnings are opened on the Investy platform!
Join the battle that you like!

Show your skill in managing a cryptocurrency portfolio and let others know who the real trader is! Connect your stock account and get extra income from copying your portfolio by others. Making money with Investy is easier than it seems.

Join our TradeBattle chat to discuss the contest  and be sure to leave your e-mail on the web-site Tradebattle, in order to be updated. We want to conduct such battles as often as possible.

Conditions of the competition:
1. Every participant must have MEW (http://myetherwallet.com) wallet.
2. The entrance fee of all participants is summed up and divided among winners according to the conditions for each battle.
3. Participant can choose any exchange and any counter currency provided in Investy.
4. The winner will be the portfolio that will have the maximum profitability index. It is allowed to rebalance the portfolio during the TradeBattle.
5. Winners will receive their prizes on MEW (http://myetherwallet.com) wallet specified by them at Investy platform registration. All change via email support@investy.io.
6. Portfolios are ranked by profitability index since TradeBattle start based on each portfolio counter currency exchange rate.
Quite good and I believe that many traders would love to get themselves involved. From the way op made proper explanation of this you don’t need anyone to tell you that this is legit, though I decided to check out their app on playstore and it has just rating of *1.7… well, I don’t really have any problem with that. I just hope that one day if I wish to participate I will be among the winners lol.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Quite good and I believe that many traders would love to get themselves involved. From the way op made proper explanation of this you don’t need anyone to tell you that this is legit, though I decided to check out their app on playstore and it has just rating of *1.7… well, I don’t really have any problem with that. I just hope that one day if I wish to participate I will be among the winners lol.

The application from the play store is an early development.  Now it is not used, and the web version of the site web.investy.io is adapted for mobile devices.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

For the last 2 months 150 people won from 0.1 ETH to 6.5 ETH at TradeBattle app

Let’s summarise what have happened during this period.

We are developers of new generation platform based on blockchain, along with other members of crypto society see our mission as «Development of crypto business, new fin techs, and liberation from classical fiat currencies».

In this complicated world of technology it is quite easy to loose interest in routine cryptocurrencies operations. But we found a way, we made TradeBattle 💪.

❗️ App that multiples profit from portfolio rebalancing and excitement from competition. Who is better, who sees and feels more?

No tricks, we tried to equalise users with different sets of skills and made several battles: free for newcomers to train, average level for experienced traders and most expensive for top-traders.

I.e. new battle starts very soon, with «winner takes it all» rule.

📌 We began with one only event for 50 people but practice showed that this number is too big for one battle. Then we went farther and made several battles with different options and number of people from 10 to 20. As a result, Trade Battle Dashboard was created, useful navigation page and optimal choice of events. Users loved that and now mostly all places are filled before battle starts.

As we said before, very soon you will be able to create battles on your own.
So we attract more and more people to crypto trading through entertainment, join us! 😉

🔸 It’s easy: create portfolio and step into the battle with it. Manual is available on our website, or you may use live chat.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Down with the beta, long live the release!

Dear users and subscribers, the Investy team is greeting you!

We are not standing still, we are confidently moving forward, adding new features. The platform is getting better, faster and more informative. What changes have occurred on the platform? Let's figure it out.

In this update

👉 In addition to Russian and English language, Investy supports Chinese, Japanese and Korean now.

👉 A new exchange (Bittrex) has been integrated. Now you can trade from one window on three exchanges at once. All operations go through exchange`s API without direct transfer of assets.

Now the trading terminal knows more:

✅ Open Limit positions, even if a price is above the market.
✅ Open buy and sell positions.
✅ Sell unnecessary assets instantly.
✅ Use all trading tools at the same time: stop loss, take profit and trailing.
✅ Analyze the course with widely customizable diagrams.
✅ Edit opened positions at any time.

What is the purpose of visiting an exchange now? Just to withdraw the profit you earned with the help of Investy.

There is a personal account added for your convenience. There you can:

🔸 Plug in all available exchanges;
🔸 Change the language of the platform;
🔸 View total profitability from all the exchanges to USD, BTC and ETH;
🔸 Find out your tariff plan and the amount of funds in opened positions;
🔸 Add or change your ETH wallet address to which you will receive a prize in TradeBattle;
🔸 Set a profile picture 😜.

We are open to your suggestions and comments: support@investy.io

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Be the first informed about new Investy features in our Telegram chat.

Thank you for being with us!

Official Investy website
Investy web application

Stay tuned!

Aleksandr_Shelepaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

For the first time at the blockchain conference! Trade Battle.

Copyrading platform Investy together with CryptoEvent and BTCBit is announcing the Trade Battle!

It's a competition between traders which main goal is to stimulate interest to cryptocurrency portfolios managing. Trade Battle gives the opportunity to face off with experienced traders and win the prize fund!

All you need to do is:
1.  Join BTCBit facebook community www.facebook.com/Btcbitnet
2.  Go to the tradebattle.investy.io website, where you can find detailed information and rules of participation
3.  Register
4.  Create a virtual crypto portfolio on the platform web.investy.io
5.  Join portfolio to the battle
6.  Rebalance the portfolio for better results

Attention!
Registration is open.
The battle begins on 22.11.18 at 12:00 (EEST).
The results: 23.11.18 at 18:00 (EEST) Immediately after completion.

Nobody will walk away empty handed!
1 place - 250$ in Eth. + Ultimate Investy tariff
2 place - 150$ in Eth. + Ultimate Investy tariff
3 place - 100$ in Eth. + Ultimate Investy tariff
4-20 places - PRO Investy tariff
21-50 places - Starter Investy tariff

Watch us online!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: