Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ethen] Decentralized exchange for Ethereum-based tokens: official thread  (Read 1964 times)
Ethen-market (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

Why should I switch to your exchange if there are things like Idex or Etherdelta?. We don't need any more of those DEX projects with poor functionality.

Thanks for the question

Few things on why you need to switch on our exchange

Ethen have a user-friendly interface, bulk order execution at best price, and 24/7 online support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto S
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

To trade in Ethen should you be using MEtamask or can you use the exchange in any other way? Regarding the listing, will the inclusion of new coins be requested or can it be included without authorization or by anyone?

You can use Metamask, Ledger Nano S, via private key, or by importing the private key from a keystore file!
Regarding listing, anyone can list any token they like and instantly start placing orders! That token would be unverified but that doesn't have any impact on trading. It just means that it hasn't passed Ethen's security check. In order to get verified you simply need to get in touch with us and we will guide you through it!
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Hope everything is going to be fine with this project and wish you good luck. Your platform is in its initial stages. Hopefully there will be more trades and services. But as of now it is a very clean and functional product!
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Hope everything is going to be fine with this project and wish you good luck. Your platform is in its initial stages. Hopefully there will be more trades and services. But as of now it is a very clean and functional product!
Thank you, we were very happy with your words! We will always improve our exchange to make it better and more complete
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

Don’t see a lot of activity. Where is it all? Now, there is a big competition among decentralised exchangers and most of them are unstable. We need a high quality exchange.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

You say that you’re a decentralised. But how can i work out if there is a middleman or not? Is there any evidence to prove that?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

Hi. I have some question. This exchange will can trade tokens without pay the gas fee and withdraw without pay gas fee?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

I'm wondering about this too. Since there are so many issues with decentralised exchanges, I think I’m not the only one looking for alternatives. Your interface is really nice, all you need to do is to just need to increase the activity. Have you thought about starting a bounty campaign to attract more traders?
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Don’t see a lot of activity. Where is it all? Now, there is a big competition among decentralised exchangers and most of them are unstable. We need a high quality exchange.
Yes. We are working to resolve our problem of liquidity . This is a current problem of virtually all DEX exchanges, but we have great future plans to grow and excel.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

You say that you’re a decentralised. But how can i work out if there is a middleman or not? Is there any evidence to prove that?
Hello, you can access the Icorating website and you will see that our exchange is listed among the decentralized ones. https://icorating.com/exchanges/decentralized/
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

Hi. I have some question. This exchange will can trade tokens without pay the gas fee and withdraw without pay gas fee?
Hello, You pay gas any time you send a transaction to the Ethereum blockchain, including executing a trade and sending tokens or ETH from/to your wallet. You don’t pay gas for creating a buy/sell order, which can't be matched immediately and is sent to the order book.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

I'm wondering about this too. Since there are so many issues with decentralised exchanges, I think I’m not the only one looking for alternatives. Your interface is really nice, all you need to do is to just need to increase the activity. Have you thought about starting a bounty campaign to attract more traders?
We have a boldly planned project to increase the liquidity of our exchange. We are working hard at this. We only ask that you have patience because all our project is in the process of evolution and soon we will be one of the best DEX in the market. And so we can offer the best trading experience for you.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Can you tell me more about security measures? I’ve heard about similar services getting attacked.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

I’ve saw the referral link and checked it out. There were only 2 tokens that seemed ok. The other ones are shitcoins. There are so many of them these days. People just waste their money on the coins that nobody needs. You ask people to participate in scams.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

I’d also like to know how do you protect your users if there is no verification process?
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Alert: https://ethen.site/ has no relation to Ethen. Our code, name, logo and the link to our site were used without our permission. We don’t know anything about these people and the quality of services they provide. Please only use the single official URL: https://ethen.market.
So, why don't making the name different, With those 2 names already making a confusion, especially for everyone that are new to trading and had just meet this project. They could easily confuse which one is the correct sites.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

I am not very fond of the market with a system resembling etherdelta, idex etc., because almost all tokens listed there are not well developed
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Where can I find out more about your referral program? I saw a link but what will I get if I start trading? Do I need to register somewhere?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I'm not sure about how much is the minimum amount so, what is the minimum amount of tokens that I can have on my wallet to exchange?
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

The charges are only 0.25%? Are there any other charges? How can i understand the full amount for my trade?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: