Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platform with cryptocurrency to choose?!  (Read 374 times)
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

As a beginner, try to use one of these: Cex , Coinbase, or Bitstamp.
They are operating for a long time now and can be trusted, but first check if they are available in your country. Personally, I use cex as it works well with cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

There are a lot of trading platforms and some of which does not have the complete list of coins/tokens on a certain exchange. The best way to choose which trading platform you would use depending on the coin is if you download the application Blockfolio and it has a list of coins that are already listed on the exchange sites. It will be easy for you to determine which exchange sites has that certain coin you have.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Hello, everyone!
Im totally new at this forum.
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation  Wink

Secure is if you follow the rules from exchange and never share any data/ tools with others. Every platform already have security system to secure their transactions activity but sometimes hacker and dump person break their system. Try hitbtc and binance, I like those exchange because they have simple rules and good performance to support crypto transactions. Be careful with your asset and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

There are so many crypto currency exchanger there and you can find out where is the good  one in the future. I try to use cryptopia, poloniex, bittrex, and coinexchange and some more small exchanger and yet so far i dont have a problem with them just try your own research for extra info.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I think you are the only one who can choose that and to do that you have to do and study first about trading. You have to be extra careful because trading also very risky if you dont have any knowledge about trading, so the best thing you have to do is so research and learn more about trading first before you start invest.

Vitalik K.

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

For working on several exchanges you can use Coinigy or a new Zeon Trading Platform. Testing it atm.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I have been trading for quite some time now and one think that I have learned is that : my success in trading did not depend on the exchange I trade with but on my skills and understand on when to buy at the right time and sell at the right time too. However we have many exchange platforms that you can open account with and makes serious money. bittrex, poloniex, livecoin, idex and binance.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

just choose a safe, fast and reliable exchange of, Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and Poloniex.

exchange is very in the interest by the crowd and always be a leader in the market. and I also trade in Binance and Bittrex.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

I would also recommend Binance and Poloniex.
Really fast transactions, no problems with withdrawals, 2FA
But they have a small list of tokens to trade (not sure if its good or bad for you)
KapustaTV

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Bounty Manager

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Binance is the best exchange which I have ever seen. They grow everyday, they try to enhance all part of infrastructure, has small fee for trading, fast deposits/withdrawals and so on. Choice Binance  Smiley

blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Binance,Bittrex and Poloniex . these are the exchanges that i often care about . there are new opportunities now .
The Konios platform offers the safest exchange platform for cash & crypto currencies worldwide. Our solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties, is unique. The globally uniform exchange principle is decentrally secured by the Konios Blockchain
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

I have been trading for quite some time now and one think that I have learned is that : my success in trading did not depend on the exchange I trade with but on my skills and understand on when to buy at the right time and sell at the right time too. However we have many exchange platforms that you can open account with and makes serious money. bittrex, poloniex, livecoin, idex and binance.
Its about the exchange and it will never be about the exchange. It depends on what is in demand and good thing not all tokens or coins are concentrated in just one exchange. Before when I am new to trading I thought Poloniex is the only exchange site to go if you want good coins to trade, but after trying Bittrex and then Binance, it gives me the idea to also try other exchanges like Cryptopia and HitBTC. After trying 3-5 exchangers, you will say not all exchangers are the same. Each have their own character, each have their own strength and weaknesses.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Hello, everyone!
My friend successfully trades on the cryptocurrency market in 7 months. He uses several popular platforms. Tell me which platforms are the most secure at the moment.
I want to deposit 500 $. I want to divide this sum into 3-5 parts, that would increase the chance to earn and try different services.
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and this has caused altcoin prices are constantly falling. I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin as safe and least risky, the market is in a long-term cycle so bitcoin is always the safest choice.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

Of course the trading platform of the company of bitcoin is much better to choose in cryptocurrency because there are the one who providing a good income that can makes you profitable in this business.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Of course the trading platform of the company of bitcoin is much better to choose in cryptocurrency because there are the one who providing a good income that can makes you profitable in this business.
Of course, if you believe all the forecasts for Bitcoin, then the Bitcoin investor will really smile after some time. Of course, if you analyze the year 2017, many crypto currency users increased their income when Bitcoin reached $ 20,000. perhaps again there will be such a chance for many.
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

The best trading platforms are those with the maximum security system, responsive technical support, as well as a large volume of trading. For me, such platforms were Binance and Kuckoin.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Hello, everyone!

I recommend to you poloniex, binance and bittrex that three platform i use for my trading are very secured in term of security and specially with have low cost transaction fees, hope this plaform i recommend to you can help with to your new career investing in cryptocurrency.

GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

As for me, binance has the greatest platform, more secure, easy to trade, liquidity is high and most specially there are a lot of coins that has great potential to moon. I would also recommend bittrex and poloniex. So to my suggestion is it depends on where does the coin you want to trade is listed.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

I think the trading platform of bitcoin is much better to choose
because the company of bitcoin is the best among the rest companies and also they are providing a good amount of income.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

If you want to trade on the exchange that offer unverified account with minimum withdrawal, i think these exchanges is good choice : Binance, Okex and Bibox. Other nice interesting about these exchanges is they listed more potential coin and has great customer support via telegram. And also they offer stop limit order/trigger order that very usefull in trading activity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: