Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump the altcoins?  (Read 157 times)
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

The market price as of now is very unstable. The price of the altcoins keeps going down. May I ask an advice, is it okay to dump all my altcoins and exchange it in tether to prevent my profit from going down? Is it the right thing to do?

I think it depends on what the coins you have. But overall, I think the better solution is to wait for the market to rise and then to sell your altcoins if you want.  Smiley Smiley

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

The market price as of now is very unstable. The price of the altcoins keeps going down. May I ask an advice, is it okay to dump all my altcoins and exchange it in tether to prevent my profit from going down? Is it the right thing to do?

At this time it is not advisable to sell your currencies without strategic purposes or for short profits or recognize a small loss in this bear market. But if we can sell small in highs and buy, back in the low can be risky but it is still a strategy, the great problem is missing the train and regret it later. Yet, the question you have to ask yourself, do i really need to sell now?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I think the fall will continue, so it's logical to fix your capital in a stable coin/currency. Now I have 90% of deposit in Tether at different exchanges, but it's a temporary situation, because it's not safe and reliable way of storing funds.

gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

I don't know what alts you are holding but I'm using the current low prices to buy alts, not to dump it.
It's the perfect moment for ICO investments and adding cheap alts to the portfolio.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

The market is inevitably corrected after large growth. No need to panic. I recommend to wait this moment. In the future there will be growth.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

I'm hoping now China can force us to like and support Tron once they stop the coin mining farms wasting power.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

The market is inevitably corrected after large growth. No need to panic. I recommend to wait this moment. In the future there will be growth.

But to Bitcoin, the price of Altcoin can still fall by 30-50%. For this, all risks must be weighed against risks when the market is still falling.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: