Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit  (Read 2035 times)
Mical coffe

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

ADA seems to be nice I think and it is future of smartcontracts, since it is wtitten on a much more and secure Haskell Programming language, instead of java, c, solidity, etc..... Also they have three dedicated teams for managing different things. I think ADA is okay
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

Of course I recommend ETH, but don't expect a huge profit if short term investment or in quick time only. Altcoin this one has great potential in the long term to generate great benefits.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

i think you shoul hold eth,now altcoin is caculator follow eth,eth is use more popular,eth is safer than altcoin,eth you can receive lower profit but it is safe,when we safe we have money and we can invest again
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Investing on the altcoins are good idea for quick profits but ICO is another great option which is super short you can make money under than three months.But we need to find a good project to have profits because now a days lot of ICOs are turning into scams.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

I still have nothing to call. I just think that you need to choose projects that you consider popular, but also it is worth very carefully studying completely new projects that have not yet started the ICO process, so be on the alert.
I think investing in an ICO project may be very profitable if the project is not a scam. could be the capital that we invest on the project can be back to 2 to 3 times its. and keep searching for information so as not to misinvest

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
You will invest your 3ETH into ETH? What does it mean? Did you read at least what you wrote?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Hold more altcoins especially ethereum because ethereum has high value than other altcoins and you can make higher profit by using ethereum.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
If i was in your place my choice would be holding ETH as long term investment because the prices are going to pump soon as it is heading towards $1000 soon due to its base for most of the ICO.But if you are need of faster profit in short run then nothing is better then NEO in this volatile market and soon prices will surge as there are many speculations regarding this.So choose this alt and you can get early profits.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

I think that can make a quick profit stay ethereum and neo, I also invest in the two altcoins, if neo see, the price is rising following bitcoin price increase, and ethereum no doubt, ever reach more than $ 1500, if ADA I don't know, because I don't follow the development of altcoin. but better investment in etherum and neo only I think.

pamelallaneta

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

you get a high profit choose you to invest in ETH right now because the price of eth now are going down and i will recommended you to invest in eth because if You should invest in more ETH right now, the price already reach $385 right now, it's about half of the price last month, so i think it will comeback stronger and higher soon, ETH is still the best choice for a long-term investment in my opinion.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

So you would keep it till it goes higher?

Was thinking of buying all of it in TRX and sell it once it goes +2c or higher
i do think trx would be good coin for fast profit. But i doubt tron will be good investment for long term. The price is increasing cause they will leave ethereum network and have their own blockchain. Its good to try to invest in trx. Hope you good luck.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Talking about altcoin for fast profit will always lead me thinking about the top 10 alts on the list. That's headed by Ethereum and followed by bitcoin cash, litecoin, iota, neo, and monero. If you have them in your crypto portfolio, that's surely a gold mine.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

It seems to me that any of the projects altcoins can bring a very good amount of money, in any case today it is more profitable to use altcoins, so many people talk about it, so you need to listen to the opinion of most people. To not be the last.
MethMatician

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!

iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Talking about altcoin for fast profit will always lead me thinking about the top 10 alts on the list. That's headed by Ethereum and followed by bitcoin cash, litecoin, iota, neo, and monero. If you have them in your crypto portfolio, that's surely a gold mine.
Ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, Factom FCT, DASH, are all leading coins and traded the most volume daily. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. Such periods are likely to be a consolidation period by the whales.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

I'd bet on NEO. He told me at this point it seems more promising than other altcoins. Even ether does not cause as much trust in me as NEO.

Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

From the development of these three coins since last year I see ADA has more strong potential in obtaining a quick profit. As at the end of last year, the price skyrocketed. Previously ADA was stable at very low prices. But since last year's surge, the ADA is now keeping up its gains not to return to the lowest prices. And I think ADA in this year could reach a higher price than last year.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Right Now eth is the best position for qucik profit . if you look at the last 15 days eth price then u will be clear how many % price eth will recover thats why i chose eth.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

I would say if Ethereum coins have the only profit altcoin available on the market because coins really show potential in recent months. Altcoin can be a quick advantage because many people use altcoin to invest in bitcoin for a long time because bitcoin is very promising. Altcoin can be called fast profit, especially at times like this for altcoin prices down a lot of people are buying altcoin for the future.
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

I think the ethereum is not about the fast profit, of course you can do + 30% and sell but if you will reinvest, then after 1-2 years you can do + 1000% at least  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: