Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1874 times)
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

Right now looks like NEO is going to be fierce, here are too many ICO on platform of Ethereum, too many..
Auto756

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

I think that ETH.  This is a very good and profitable coin.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

why either or? Why not both? Just dilute some of your Eth, maybe 30% as it rises take the profit (if you have any) and buy some NEO for the coming bull...
There are more than 1000 cryptocurrency in the market and it is difficult to compare crypto with each other. I just look at the market cap and go with the people. Ethereum is the second big currency after bitcoin and now people are buying Ethereum against their investment, so I think that Ethereum is the best. All other currencies are risky because of the low market value.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

You have reasonable ETH quantity.ETH is more stronger than NEO.ETH is now a days is centre of concentration of people around the globe w.r.t investment.ETH having strong community and is increasing on daily basis.many ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their payouts.investment in ETH and holding it is highly beneficial.after ETH NEO is another concrete bases project coin called Chinese ETH.NEO is currently undervalued.investment in NEO is preferable and hold it.as you have ETH don't exchange it with NEO.if you do short term trading with ETH then you should convert your profit into NEO only.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
anizpk

Activity: 191
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

right now eth over neo any time. But neo is a good one too. I have both in my portfolio

|  Shopin  |  Shopping Made Personal
››››  https://tokensale.shopin.com/  ‹‹‹‹
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

If I were in your situation,much better to hold your ETH than to sell it and you buy another coins.In my own opinion I recommend you to buy NEO if you had extra money so that your asset will not reduced.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

I am going for both. Ethereum is one of the best projects out there and it is very popular. NEO is also very good project and IMO is the strongest competitor of Ethereum.
If you choose both I am sure it is the right choice, because ethereum has many projects it is no wonder that many people want to invest in it. As for NEO he also has a good project then you have to hold it.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

You have reasonable ETH quantity.ETH is more stronger than NEO.ETH is now a days is centre of concentration of people around the globe w.r.t investment.ETH having strong community and is increasing on daily basis.many ICO are using ETH platform to distribute their payouts.investment in ETH and holding it is highly beneficial.after ETH NEO is another concrete bases project coin called Chinese ETH.NEO is currently undervalued.investment in NEO is preferable and hold it.as you have ETH don't exchange it with NEO.if you do short term trading with ETH then you should convert your profit into NEO only.

You like trading then don't exchange your ETH you have a good quantity of ETH to trade. But you looking for a long time investment then invest half of your ETH in NEO and hold remaining ETH in your wallet.

NEO is good coin people call this is Chinese ETH. So holding NEO is also profitable, but don't convert your ADA/BTC/XLM all these coins are worth to hold for a long time.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

I think ethereum and NEO is good coin and have potential in the future. Its depends on your analysis but for me, I am already made choice that i am ethereum holder maybe for 2 years from now because many expert said that ethereum can replace bitcoin place

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Etherium is still used in many ico transaction, plus there is a bigger market capitalization in it.

Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

I think ETH is better, its decentralized and every miner can participate in mining. NEO is centralized mining which miner only some master node . ETH always better than NEO in my opinion, ETH easy to track, better comunity, easy to do anything
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Both projects are amazing.
Team of each projects are constantly working on their platform, and trying to gain new contracts in the real life, to expand their business.
Already a lot of projects on each of those both platform.
Choose the one you prefer, or buy both of them. But selling one to buy the other is nonsense in my mind.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

I think both coins are good.  I would invest in ETH and NEO.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

the more the better. if you still have the capital to buy NEO it's good. the more you invest in various coins, the benefits will also be more. advice from me before buying coins to be invested, better analyze the coins first. whether the market price movements increased or not.

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

The biggest disadvantage of NEO project is that it might be controlled by the Chinese government. Also, there are some difficulties with scalability and launching an initial coin offering through their blockchain. You know about the GAS, so with its price it is very expensive to create your own token via NEO blockchain. So, for ETH it cost me about $70
Andri73

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

I think ETH or NEO are equally good and have different function or purpose.
in essence this is just an opinion not a suggestion to invest in NEO or ETH, so come back to you guys.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

IMO, both ETH and Neo have good potential. Why don’t spilt your investment and invest in both coins. Instead of selling all your ETH, you could sell 50% and buy 10 Neo.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I am Opting to Ethereum because many people prefer Ethereum and have good application of blockchain and popularity and with Ethereum we are willing to invest in the long term to get maximum profit,;
dmitro853

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

The goal of Ethereum is to be a platform for DApps, and they cope with the task. Now they are leaders. Their strategy is to give users and developers more control and more opportunities to develop their own applications. NEO is working on the development of the product of the future. The goal of Neo, ultimately, is to build a platform for a new "smart economy", using technologies similar to those of Ethereum
P.S. Ethereum develops in response to the emergence of new requirements. NEO is developing its platform, anticipating future needs. Therefore, if NEO gets to realize its plans, it can become number 1
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

If you choose between these two, I would recommend NEO to you, because it can collect NEO Gas if you leave it in your purse. Both will grow in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: