Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 KINEKT- BlockChain Integrated Touch Terminal🔥  (Read 1921 times)
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

WEBSITE            TWITTER          FACEBOOK            TELEGRAM               WHITEPAPER               REDDIT

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Kinekt ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Kinekt_Terminals. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Reserved
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

The world's 1st blockchain integrated  terminal is here... Perform ANY transaction with just a fingerprint!

Pre-sale   =               
1 May to 10 May 2018   bonus 30%   minimum buy 100 US$   
Price : 1 XKN = 0.20 USD

sadness4me

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iyyeJgbD6selH3r_z-tKey3O8M69DGb5e8rn1NLJcyQ/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Nhyira1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:15 PM

KINEKT is a BLOCKCHAIN integrated touch terminal for physical point of sale.

Low cost terminal with a POS technology Agnostic.

The KINEKT terminal can produce multiple transactions using. just a Fingerprint and a PIN.

Transactions are managed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically select customer select a customer's default card services. Perform any transaction with just a fingerprint.

Join up now and be part of the Blockchain revolution for the Point of sale terminal.
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

The KINEKT terminal can produce multiple transactions using. just a Fingerprint and a PIN.

Transactions are managed by Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically select customer select a customer's default card services. Perform any transaction with just a fingerprint.

Join up now and be part of the Blockchain revolution for the Point of sale terminal.

This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year.The project looks very great .Good luck to the dev team
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

Have you introduced this project to commercial establishments already?
The platform has so much advantages but implementation is another thing.
Usually, shops or institutions are bit hesitant to use cryptocurrency or blockchain in terms of payment method because of its price volatility and also its "complex" nature for a beginner.
Nhyira1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

This is actually one of the best ico's in this quarter of the year.The project looks very great .Good luck to the dev team

Well said... I believe this will change the way we pay for good and services in our retail shops and grocery stores.
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

Arabic translation is reserved
I have very good English/Arabic translation experience as I write and/or translate artiles in both languages in my 12 years blog >>> http://baccar.blogspot.com.eg/
Email: baccar77@yahoo.com
I am a surgeon so, I had more than 20 years of learning totally in English
Bitcointalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1155962;sa=forumProfile
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/adam_baccar
Twitter audit score link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/adam_baccar
Facebook profile URL: https://www.facebook.com/adam.ramzy.3532
Medium profile: https://medium.com/@adamramzy
Youtube profile: https://www.youtube.com/user/baccar77/featured?view_as=subscriber
Translation previous experience : http://baccar.blogspot.com.eg/
Cryptocompare profile: https://www.cryptocompare.com/profile/baccar77/#/activity
ERC20 wallet address: 0x55e0967e31374b3CAEE73954Eef2b3b06D731663
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
kashir123

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: kashir123
BitcoinTalk Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1970006
Eth Address: 0xa73adc8d2de5e29b392ff69dcf3056f31a5E1720
Email:rozinamaqbool1970@gmail.com
Telegram: @rozinamaqbool
tweeter:https://twitter.com/rozinamaqbbol1
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

So could this be like the next Pundi X but better? Is there any prototype?
Honestly looking at the WP, if they are able to launch, it will have widespread use. The problem always is if they can launch like they say.
If you could add the Roadmap to this thread, I will be very glad

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

So could this be like the next Pundi X but better? Is there any prototype?
Honestly looking at the WP, if they are able to launch, it will have widespread use. The problem always is if they can launch like they say.
Quote from: If you could add the Roadmap to this thread, I will be very glad
Thanks for your concern.the thread will be added very soon
Kinekt terminals is actually very unique as compared to other pos systems.This is the world's 1st blockchain integrated  terminal with agnostic technology
Perform ANY transaction with just a fingerprint!
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Usually, shops or institutions are bit hesitant to use cryptocurrency or blockchain in terms of payment method because of its price volatility and also its "complex" nature for a beginner.
we are in serious talks with third party commercial market place including samsung pay,wallmart, shoprite,alipay etc.
Several partners in the retail and commercial industries are all ready to come onboard.However because of price volatility the system will be integrated with fiat and cryptocurreny
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

wow, this project is great, the transaction is managed with Artificial Intelligence (AI) system and with fingerprint. I like this project. I will join this project.  Grin
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

we are in serious talks with third party commercial market place including samsung pay,wallmart, shoprite,alipay etc.
Several partners in the retail and commercial industries are all ready to come onboard.However because of price volatility the system will be integrated with fiat and cryptocurreny
Do you already have a bounty system? It will be great to share this kind of opportunity. A real financial system using the AI technology. We should bring this into the market in a personal level. Hope to join in the bounty system when it launch the campaign.
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

Do you already have a bounty system? It will be great to share this kind of opportunity. A real financial system using the AI technology. We should bring this into the market in a personal level. Hope to join in the bounty system when it launch the campaign.

we will be launching our official bounty soon .In the meantime there is an airdrop applications ongoing. Follow  airdrop thread here
souzaum

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

We are together in this ecosystem.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

I really hope so that your communication with them will not end with serious talks but real business.
Collaboration with big companies entails long and arduous talks before signing the real thing.
But without them, how can you launch your platform, right?
And that's one major obstacle that I believe you need to focus also.
Aside from the fact that price volatility is really a major headache when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies.
hbccpyo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Nhyira1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I really hope so that your communication with them will not end with serious talks but real business.
Collaboration with big companies entails long and arduous talks before signing the real thing.
But without them, how can you launch your platform, right?
And that's one major obstacle that I believe you need to focus also.
Aside from the fact that price volatility is really a major headache when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies.

Well said. I believe they have a great team to bring this project into fruition.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Yes, fingerprint readers are used as security in all transactions. this technology is in our lives now. I want it to develop differently than other projects.
good luck Smiley
Angus Pohl

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

Hi guys,
I am the CEO and designer / inventor of the KINEKT Terminal solution and will try to answers as best i can from time to time. Unfortunately things crazy busy right now with our ICO approaching, including the next phase of our international PCT Patent Application have to be filed etc. However, for any questions especially more in depth questions please feel free to PM me on my Telegram address here https://t.me/kinekt_terminals

As far merchants are concerned our strategy is to solve the specific pain points they have which are transaction costs, terminal costs, card fraud costs, loyalty card terminal costs etc. With KINEKT they will be making money instead of losing money - it becomes a product for them in addition to solving their problems by removing the need for a card or handsets altogether as everything stays in the cloud. As far as transaction speed goes for cryptocurrencies they need to sort that out on their side - those that have quick transaction speed will be able to plug into our cloud and instantly allow their customers to make payments just by the touch of a fingerprint. For the slow currencies we have some patent pending solutions to try out first, chances are the problem will be eventually solved either on blockchain itself (ie side chains etc) or some other ideas we have.

Please remember i am completely open and will answer as many questions as possible, including directly here on Bitcoin when time allows!

The current bank card terminal environment is not feasible anymore, it is time to change it for the better.
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

The KINEKT Terminal solution is;
1. Customer Agnostic because it provides a low cost, simple, secure and foolproof way for the ANY conceivable end-user customer to transact at physical points of sale using just a fingerprint regardless of social or economic standing.
2. Service Agnostic because it provides a remote cloud server platform for ANY conceivable 3rd party service provider to plug into so that their customer base can transact at participating merchant points of sale.
3. Technology Agnostic because it works with any point of sale, and does not require customers to have specific handsets or bank cards etc – to participate only a cellphone number and fingerprint is required.
bertikopsa

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

Please give a link to the thread bounty

1DQKdZeW2Gepf6H66F6hV8pvFuVePjzNbJ
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Interesting projects, POS machines combined with the blockchain, to make the store use is still a little laborious, especially for those who do not understand the password world.
antiqklasik

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

what are the advantages and differences of KINEKT project with others? because I see themed projects like KINEKT project there are some similar ones.
Nhyira1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

what are the advantages and differences of KINEKT project with others? because I see themed projects like KINEKT project there are some similar ones.

1. Customer Agnostic because it provides a low cost, simple, secure and foolproof way for the ANY conceivable end-user customer to transact at physical points of sale using just a fingerprint regardless of social or economic standing.
2. Service Agnostic because it provides a remote cloud server platform for ANY conceivable 3rd party service provider to plug into so that their customer base can transact at participating merchant points of sale.
3. Technology Agnostic because it works with any point of sale, and does not require customers to have specific handsets or bank cards etc – to participate only a cellphone number and fingerprint is required.
Nhyira1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Please give a link to the thread bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315264.new#new
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

cryptorebt

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

You can find the profile links of the team on the official website https://www.kinekt.technology/.
mathedwrd

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

It will certainly become a big success as well as useful after a certain period of time. The project has high potential. It will succeed. Good luck team!
becruxrubbish

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Because of how the KINEKT Solution is set up, merchants can implement any loyalty program they want and store the data in the KINEKT Cloud. And with users requiring only a fingerprint and secret code to access their funds, any loyalty programs and discounts can be automatically applied without having to carry around extra cards.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1101

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

what if your ico is not successful. i know im being pessimistic but what if the ico fails, are you still going to have serious talks with the mentioned third party e-commerce institutions?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sscnp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@sscnp
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/pys0325
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/032park
Ajroc

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Taking part in airdroping!
1: Tele: @Ajroc
2: twitter:https://twitter.com/Ajrocwhm/status/988816400021045248
3:Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ajroc.whm.1/posts/169747610516633
myway8889

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

BitcoinTalk Name:
BitcoinTalk Profile Linkhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1861739;sa=summary
Eth Address:0x8b5C41c41b50Fce46239c2dfd7C9781110d96d4b
Email:hotmarket7@gmail.com
Telegram: @myway8888
tweeter :https://twitter.com/myway8889
https://medium.com/@hotmarket7
https://www.reddit.com/user/icotechweb
https://www.facebook.com/icotechweb
The Karban

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

liafloor

Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

The fingerprint idea is amazing. Very simple and very reliable, I believe that it will definitely be a success. This project will make life easier) Cool

djafardeep

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

The community for this project is much good and also have attracted a huge amount of investors to the project. I am sure that more investors will soon join this project for bigger and brighter profits ahead.
windave

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@hodlum
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptalangka
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/win.david
folklover

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@cryptolord2014
Link to Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoLord2014?s=08
Link yo Facebook Profile: facebook.com/rodrigo.bori
Coinsgard55

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:31 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Marconinb58
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/issa_zartis1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/issa.kabore.98

Fenix2100

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@Fenix
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Fenixmana
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn
neekmo

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @neekmo
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ognickmosley
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/nickmofortyfo
Sweepzter

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @peter de toei
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/SweepZter
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/nathan.degoey
Chrisdstar

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

#participant validity
Telegram username: @chukwudi1
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/chrisdstar1?s=09
Link to facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/chukwudi.ifeanyi.927

dong133

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

SilentChan

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

#participant validity
Telegram username: @silentkunz
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/YanMarkov11
Link to facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/SilentKunZ
crazyzara

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @crazyzara (https://t.me/crazyzara)
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Yahavauludey
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/zara.sergeeva.313
aladin1919

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

can i reserve arabic translation?
G1dRo

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Taking part in airdroping!
1: Tele: @G1dRo
2: twitter: https://twitter.com/PbGidro
    https://twitter.com/PbGidro/status/988893470390616065
3: Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025521945288
4: Email: G1dRo.rus@yandex.ru
5: ERC 20: 0x80C4e3eA64894262F2501BD803eE63e23ac2a15F
WH4T15P0RN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @DogeMe! https://t.me/DogeMe!
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/n0n0n0n0000
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/fry.mone
Chanmiah

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram:@Chanmiah19
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/ChanMiah28
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/mohammadchan.miah.7315
NikoF

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:
@NoticeK
Link to twitter profile:
https://mobile.twitter.com/iJnALLqLT6c1uAh
Link to Facebook profile:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

ravb26

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@ravb0926
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ravb0926
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/rod.a.bautista
GoGone

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Have you commited the retailers mentioned in your ANN to your project? That will mean a lot! Or do you have them mentioned just as an example?

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Sessor017

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram:@Sizer19
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/MianZillur
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/mianzillurrahman.sessor.5
thegunners93

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Kyle_Johnson
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/johnson_kyleee
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012259323731
patoeuge

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@Patoeuge
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Patoeuge1985
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/patricio.eugenin
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Tell me, when will the translation of white paper be ready for other languages? Did I understand correctly that by connecting to your cloud it will be possible to pay through mobile wallets?
Gaurav11kb

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Gaurav11kb
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Gaurav11kb
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/khadoos11
sisaket

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @JT2017
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/kroo_a
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/jatupong.thongkruama
race_polona

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @race_polona
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/race_polona
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/polona.race.524
egyahya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

#  proof of participation
telegram   @yahcoins
twitter  @yahcoins
facebook link  https://www.facebook.com/egyahya
bitcointalk  @egyahya
eth address  0x549Ba4Af5c00A87b316a3976682c917bB96b6A84
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

On the list of partners listed in the first post is taking my interest, I like it.
I've done some transaction with some of the partners listed. I hope it will became easier to do a transaction when We have this token and doing transaction with all those partners.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
lamboairdrops

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @Denibabic
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/babicdeni5
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/deni.babic.7
ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

Where is the thread of the  bounty program to participate?
Nguyenhungpro1705

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @sushinguyen
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/namnguy95297130
Link to Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/anbinh2018?ref=bookmarks
thiagoseben

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @Thiago
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/thiago_seben
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/thiago.r.seben
choosefx

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

#Participant Validity in Airdrop#

Username telegram: @Boss290
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ChooseFXcom
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/green10000
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

In which countries will your first terminals be installed with blockchain technology for the implementation of cryptocurrency transactions and which cryptocurrency can be send through your terminal? Do you plan to place your terminals in shops where accept payment for goods with cryptocurrency?
abduramann

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

Username telegram: @abduramann
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/CryptoMan2016
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/abduramann
luizim2020

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @luizim555
Link to twitter profile:   https://twitter.com/luizim2020
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/luizim2020
zsoya

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@zsoya
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/zsoya_19
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/zsoya19
Chichi9999bb

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Chichi9999
Link to twitter profile:   https://twitter.com/sush1ha
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/shinobu.nobida.3
luizim2020

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

Username telegram: @luizim555
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/luizim2020
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/luizim2020
Amanida

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @Amanida1112 https://t.me/Amanida1112
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Amanida1112
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.bitcoin.948
bitbit13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @bitilnebit https://t.me/bitilnebit
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/kapa5
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/kadrijaprsic
bangghali_part2

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

#Participant Validity#

Username telegram: @nyoach
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/bang_ghali
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/yadi.ghali
Hafa999

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Username telegram: @Hafa999
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/alfheimfan
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/tomoka.herma.9
JulzxcGayla05

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

I join in AIRDROP CAMPAIN

Username telegram: @julzzxc05
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/julzzxc
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/macjuliuz.gayla
amangoyal01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

Username telegram: @amangoyal01
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/amangoyal02
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/amangoyal02
pennycoin

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Username telegram: @gretchT
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/taclovos
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/gretchT
Qua999

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

#Participant Validity in Airdrops#

Username telegram: @Qua999
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ideamits1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/rei.quanuma.1
goyalrani01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

Username telegram: @goyalrani01
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/rani84677736
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/rani.goyal.3386
jagdishrai05

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

Username telegram: @jagdishrai05
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/jagdishrai05
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/jagdish.goyal.1800
dwarfina18

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

I joined in your airdrop I think this project will be promising. Is the mining start already?

This may website pls update me guys thanks.
Telegram: @Dwarfina
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pinzonbeth
soniasingh12431

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

Username telegram: @soniasingh1243
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/soniasingh1243
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/soniasingh1243
goyalsantosh05

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Username telegram: @goyalsantosh05
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/goyalsantosh05
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/goyalsantosh05
ritukumari11544

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:22 AM

Username telegram: @ritukumari11543
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/RituKum10333796
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ritukumari11543
monishagoyal03

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

Username telegram: @monishagoyal01
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/monishagoyal01
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/monisha.goyal.77
hoxuanduy.reg@outlook.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

Username telegram: @LeonelHo
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/DuyXuanHo
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/cryto.ho
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @irishgirlcrypto
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/IrishGirlCrypto
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/alyssa.mullen.10
thientructran

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

#Participant Validity in Airdrop #

Tên người dùng điện tín: @tranvan20
Liên kết tới hồ sơ twitter: https://twitter.com/thientruc105
Liên kết tới hồ sơ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tranthientruc84
slaviklis

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

BitcoinTalk Haзвaниe:slaviklis
BitcoinTalk пpoфиль ccылкy:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Eтн Aдpec: 0x8eb374719401121faf41cf155eeec278ef503402
Email:slaviklis50@gmail.com
Teлeгpaм: @slaviklis
твитep имя   https://twitter.com/slaviklis50
твитep peтвит https://twitter.com/slaviklis50/status/988957850650251264
MSN80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

Username telegram: @Persiannikou
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/NikouMehdi
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/mehdi.s.niko

iSetyoputro

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Username telegram: @iSetyoputro
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/iSetyoputro
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/iwan.putro.9
texdoc

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

proof of participation
telegram name:  @Leo7377
twitter link:  https://twitter.com/trolleybus1984
facebook link:  https://www.facebook.com/7AzaAstanA7
bitcointalk name:  texdoc
Kornshop3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@kornshop3
Link to twitter profile:https://mobile.twitter.com/Thanakitsuriya1
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/Kornshop3
Thank and good luck .
ansondin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @ansondin
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/AnsonDin
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/anson.din.9
banglalts

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

#Participant Validity in Airdrops#

Username telegram: @banglalts
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/banglalts
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/banglalts
JLVoropaeva

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Username telegram: @jlvoropaeva
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/JlVoropaeva
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/julia.voropaeva.9250
michaelhaslerairdrop

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @cryptokalypse
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/michi43980393
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/michaelhaslerairdrop
vexoadrian

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @cryptovv
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptodactyl
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/beat.empire
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @Promipunit
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Promipunit
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Promipunit
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @cryptonomicon25
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/kanomicopcam
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/kanomicopcam
abhiag

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @abhiag126
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/_abhiag
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.ag.37819
Cryrisk

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Cryrisk
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Cryrisk
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/itscryrisk
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Proof of participation
Username telegram: Mmo4me_2016
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Mmo4me_2016
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/mmo4me.2016
Thanks
ix35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @aabbbbwww
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ZdTkBJVjr8z3mS4
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/pavel.kanalin1
krycek249

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Username telegram: @trong249
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/gymmmusic
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/nhattutquan
johan15

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

#Participant Validity Airdrop#
Username telegram: @Johnkei
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/nuryanro
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/john.key.92351
Lucky User

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@Lucky_User_name
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/honeytatianaya
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/honeytatianaya
ereminvlad

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@eremin67354806
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/vdksgroup
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/vova.eremin.98
Yuliaahr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @juliaahr
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/YuliaAhramenko
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/100025084173280
Crayss

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: Crayss
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/J_Weber_
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/joris.weber.3

Good luck with this project guys, really looking forward to it.
Daria Bulgakova

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @dashabulgakova
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/dashabulgakova7
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015624752945
Adia

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Username telegram: @grathadia
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/grathadia
Link to Facebook profile: https:/facebook.com/grath.adia
HighPricebtc

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

I want to know what service you use on twitter to drive engagement it must be something like Traffup
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Vineeta2oct
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/vineeta2oct
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/vineeta2october
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @chetan04
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/chetanvineeta
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/Nexus5chetan
vsrsatish

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@vsrsatish
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/vsr_satish
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/prasadreddy.madugu.5
Alexsmiling

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: Alexandros+++
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/the_same_again
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/alex.kontos2
rockie2000

Activity: 126

Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @rockie2000
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/thuvt
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/tonyuae2000

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
homcongduc

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Proof of participation in Airdrop

Username telegram: @thiendia
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/dia_khon
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/dang.c.duc

Thanks
radik_air

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @radik_air
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/radik_air
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/radik.daniels.7
az6.2

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

Username telegram: @az6_2
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/az6_2
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003718305170
Nos-

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:50 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@Nosseli
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/Nossel123
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/timo.plath.7
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @musty123
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/lachious
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/elachimusa
mike_king1993

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @michael_king93
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/mike_king1993
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/michaelking93
Messiah82

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

Username telegram: @yevgen_bilonozhko
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/BelonZhenia
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/zhenia.belon
kikurin.55

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@kikurin55
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/kikurin55
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/kikuchi.masaaki.1232
wildpt

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@wildpt
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/WildthingPT
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/ricardo.monteiro.1217727
hajari lal

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: hajari_lal
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/hajarilal55
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/hajari.lal.39108
zairanaveed143

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @zairanaveed143
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/zairanaveed143
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ZairaNaveed143
tellmeblink

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@Tellmeblink
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/blinktellme
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/tellmeblink
10Plus

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @vt159
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/10forex
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/VT1598
santi33

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @johan_key
Link to twitter profile: https://mobile.twitter.com/JOHANKEY9
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/johan15011990
sambuka914

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@agacfer
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/karapuz714
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/alexbuzina
hapirr

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:       @hapirr
Link to twitter profile:     https://twitter.com/hapirr
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/hakanahmet.pir
Micheal_Duong

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Username telegram: @Binzzzzzzeee
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/MoonSun84014578
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/alexduong199x
Winter1810

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Bethemen
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Duongth81841284
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/be.themen.77
ETH Address: 0xe204F2Fc6f5aA2BB968f1ecE326F59be4b514B0F

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

#Participant Validity

Telegram Username - @hema102204
Link to Twitter profile- https://twitter.com/pujari-hema
Link to Facebook profile- https://facebook.com/Hemabhuwanpujari
bitspectra

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:       @arclits
Link to twitter profile:     https://twitter.com/BitSpectra
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/crypt.nex
Alibit23talk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Username :alicellblocks
Link to twitter profile:www.twitter.com/Alienayati5
Link to facebook profile :www.Facebook.com/alienayati
Telegram username :@srral
EdToKen9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Proof register for Airdrop
EdToKen9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Username :EdToKen9
Link to twitter profile:https://twitter.com/EdToKen9
Link to facebook profile :https://www.facebook.com/Rekoloreando
Telegram username :@EdToKen9
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:       @MarkLoreto
Link to twitter profile:     https://twitter.com/MarkLoverzZ
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/markloreto.547
bhushanspi29

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @bhushanspi29
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/bhushanspi29
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/bhushanspi29
kohanvn

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Because of how the KINEKT Solution is set up, merchants can implement any loyalty program they want and store the data in the KINEKT Cloud. And with users requiring only a fingerprint and secret code to access their funds, any loyalty programs and discounts can be automatically applied without having to carry around extra cards.
nishihira yoshifumi

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

I applied for Kinekt Terminals ICO AIRDROP FORM.
can not wait this project!

twitter:@jlgjlgjlgjlgjlg
facebook:Tik Cryp
telegram:@nishihira yoshifumi
mail:nishihira0116@gmail.com
romannn

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @cron1976
Link to twitter profile:   https://twitter.com/koryanov53
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/cron76
tiendung2111

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:       @tiendungha
Link to twitter profile:     https://twitter.com/tiendungha
retweet on one of your tweets: https://twitter.com/kinekt_hq/status/989119607809167360
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/tiendung2111
ninalevili

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Lnina35
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/LeviliNina
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ninoab
peter3400

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @peter3400
Link to twitter profile:  https://mobile.twitter.com/pBouDib
Link to Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/peter3400
pecchi17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: https://t.me/My_Crypto_Trip . @My_Crypto_Trip
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/my_crypto_trip
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/pecchi17
etorys

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@etorys
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/etorys
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/sirote
ClynDoris

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @ClynDoris
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Dorisclyn
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/dsc.ix
LeonHon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Имя пoльзoвaтeля: LeonHon
Ccылкa нa пpoфиль Twitter: https://twitter.com/HoncharLeonid
Ccылкa нa peпocт в твитepe: https://twitter.com/kinekt_hq/status/989200433725001739
Ccылкa нa пpoфиль facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeonHonchar
Имя пoльзoвaтeля Telegram: @LeonCrypton
ybharti

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @ybharti
https://mobile.twitter.com/YogeshK16080626
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/yogesh.bharti30
doudou000

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @nathpremier
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/anonindigne007
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/NCM07140
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

An excellent project, I am confident that it will be successful. I will definitely hold the coin until it goes to the moon. Good luck guys
bene74y

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Kaizer12
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/bene74y
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/bene.hammer
midoxxxx

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

trungkienbvhv1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @kien_pedro
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/TrungKienbvhv
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/kien.pedro.7
mrbb9x

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @thanhthanh_1
Link to twitter profile:  @thanhtran_91
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/zozep.zangza
cuathanhm1

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:33:16 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @thuytran1
Link to twitter profile:  @trankt91
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/thanhthattha.129
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
egretia
Arun_9031

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Vishal_mehra
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/VishalM38242082
Link to Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/vishal.mehra.3745
sonia9031

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @soniagrover
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/sonia9031
Link to Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/sonia.grover.9237
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

#Participant Validity

Username telegram: @cryptocurrencycommander
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptccommander
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/joseph.maresca.52

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
lizzylizzy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Jun_Shimizu
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/jun_lizzy
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/jun.shimizu.5811
invcoin

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @JohnBeaton
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/airdropbt
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/getfreeAirdropcoin
10000BTC

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @JohnBeaton
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/airdropbt
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/getfreeAirdropcoin

I think this is not the place to paste the participant validity.
you must paste it on the Airdrop thread.
Bobby2303

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @bobby2303
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/bobclarke03
Link to Facebook profile: https://m.facebook.com/bob.clarke.3998?ref=bookmarks
takehoho1954

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty
BitcoinTalk Name: takehoho1954
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1902594;sa=statPane
Eth Address: 0xf205fc7bac8833b728d80d39deebf08d366a45bc
Email: somethingjustlikethis88@gmail.com
Telegram: @bitpea
tweeter:https://twitter.com/TriNguy49543531
Fimashleikin

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

Insert Quote
#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Alenaskupalus
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/fimashleikin1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/fima.shleikin.7
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

it looks like this project promises to hope for the best and hopefully the team will work together with the compact to make this project a success in the future.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

it looks like this project promises to hope for the best and hopefully the team will work together with the compact to make this project a success in the future.
Let's support only projects with a passion so that future projects can be easier to achieve success. because with the growing number that provides support for this project surely makes a positive impact on the projects.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

Let's support only projects with a passion so that future projects can be easier to achieve success. because with the growing number that provides support for this project surely makes a positive impact on the projects.
I think it is indeed like that, the project brings a very innovative concept. and support of a lot of people are indeed very influential both to the progress of the project. and hopefully this project can run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.

Sri Atikah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

I am happy to join this diproject, good luck Wink
btcmhmt

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Btcmhmt
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/ilybtcn
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/mehmet.btc.7
rustyshackleford666

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Bounty campaign info (other thread was a dead link):

– Telegram user name:
@realdreder

– Twitter and Facebook profile links:
https://twitter.com/RealDrTerryEder
https://www.facebook.com/john.redcorn.50767984

Best of luck guys!
timniemvui

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @hoangmai82
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/thanhhai1212
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/sao.doingoi.585
Yell-anime

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Jeux_themes
Link to Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/ZeepTrader
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/joris.pelletier.98
np6969

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

Kinekt (XKN) looks like a good ICO. Has anyone bought any tokens?
maltsevaira2018

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @maltsevaira87
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/maltsevaira2018
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025364684047
mendocrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @mendocrypto
Link to Twitter profile: https://www.twitter.com/MendoCrypto
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/robinaris555
JaneClacio

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @janeclacio24
Link to Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/JaneClacio
Link to Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/janeclacio24
bline

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @blineinside
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/liquid_mix
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/raul.rd.12
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Project seems very interesting. Hope the partnerships come through too
merculet
tandybearrr

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @tandybearrr
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/tandybearrr
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/tanya.sergeeva.33
AXIOM2F

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Project seems very interesting. Hope the partnerships come through too
merculet

Yeah that all we need !
Some juicy partners  Grin Grin Grin
ANoob888

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @jliu888
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/Josuuuu1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/YolyolmanAE
Kinekt-Terminals (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Have you commited the retailers mentioned in your ANN to your project? That will mean a lot! Or do you have them mentioned just as an example?

We are still negotiating with most of the mentioned retailed companies; we are very confident our partnership will go a long run since most of them are really showing keen interest and support for the Kinekt Terminals Project.
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Tell me, when will the translation of white paper be ready for other languages? Did I understand correctly that by connecting to your cloud it will be possible to pay through mobile wallets?

Translations are still ongoing,However the completed translations are already displayed on our official website  https://www.kinekt.technology/

Yes it will be possible to pay with mobile wallets thanks to the APi integration which will be introduced.
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Where is the thread of the  bounty program to participate?
Link to the bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315264.msg34616109#msg34616109
Marco Ambrusini

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

In which countries will your first terminals be installed with blockchain technology for the implementation of cryptocurrency transactions and which cryptocurrency can be send through your terminal? Do you plan to place your terminals in shops where accept payment for goods with cryptocurrency?

Most likely we will start in South Africa, India and the USA. We will start with Cryptocurrencies such as Ripple that can process transaction fast enough, while BTC and ETH work on their latency issues. The terminal will be made available for use by small to large merchants, restaurants and taxis etc.
Brevno

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @brianfreem
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/shatsernik
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/andrey.shatsernik
Shaileshmrvadiya

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @shaileshmorvadiya
Link to twitter profile:  https://twitter.com/shaileshmorvadi
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/shailesh.morvadiya1
mazak

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @andlav66
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/toklav66
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000550509633
hieusupper89

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

A great company, strong team and good product. Project is full of trust! This is good for investor as well as ordinary user.
kohanvn

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

The Next Generation POS Terminal: Kinekt Terminals, Powered by Blockchain
The benefit of Blockchain, the digital and distributed ledger system, cannot be overemphasized. The scope of its application transcends just the tracking of cryptocurrency transaction. It now forms the basis on which enhanced security and improved payment services are deployed. Going by the aforementioned, Financial Institutions (particularly, banks) have become forerunners in the adoption of new technology which addresses payment limitations by offering diversified payment options on a single deployable platform. It is on this front that Kinekt has emerged as a leader in the provision of a robust, multipurpose Point of Sale device which allow the spending of cryptocurrency on POS terminals by leveraging the power of blockchain technology and cloud services.
joyjana1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

HI , my name is joy jana , i have participated in KINEKT ico Airdrop

registered Email address - joyjana05@gmail.com

Etherium token - 0x111b9EC8e6fE1Af43d344D6438da2B7Ff50a5846
SergeyPitik2007

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@PitikSergey       
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/Pitik_Sergey?
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/SergeyPitik
mail: babaduk7771@gmail.com
MEW: 0x623C41789B45640dD6626cd3fAA56d98cA09197B
Jhonkar

Activity: 522
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @jhonkar
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/janjanser
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/jhonsnow5080
hieusupper89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

I just did the airdrop.. i couldn't find any info on when it actually gets sent out.
and also any good links about kinekt?
tedmorning

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

redgdj

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@redgdj
Link to twitter profile:   https://twitter.com/redgdj
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/cyrille.wagner.731
hieusupper89

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

an excellent project, I am glad that we are improving and moving forward
boynamnhi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

The project is widely used in modern selling technology and is popular, easy, convenient with only one fingerprint. If the project is beyond the national boundaries, is the appropriate economic value needed to develop?
baoboi5550

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Interesting project for me.  I will read all your white paper!
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @Freelancer76
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/_DressedToKill1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/mycryptocorner/

Good luck guys, hope you get listed on nice exchanges after ICO
Micela13

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:34 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: Micela13
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/MicikaMicka
Link to Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/micela
012balr

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: balr012
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/012balr
Link to Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/kuca.maca.7
YOmenn

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: Yomenn1
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/YOmenn1
Link to Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/LoveeeeMeee/
Ololosha100501

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @vadunya
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/uadunya
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/uadunya
eltski

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @gam_burg
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/gamburger322
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008116055973   
Seven02

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @mnaufalrrr
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/mnaufalrrr_24
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/naufalgrunge

BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATED touch terminal for physical points of sale. The terminal is designed to be low cost and is entirely customer, service and POS technology AGNOSTIC. very promising airdrop  Wink
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @tsarbomba69
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/TsarBombaBoy
Link to twitter tweet: https://twitter.com/TsarBombaBoy/status/994205444083105792
Link to Facebook profile: https://web.facebook.com/drag.serp

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
AlvinM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @AlvinM512
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/AlvinM512
Link to twitter tweet: https://twitter.com/AlvinM512/status/994325227202072576
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/sebastien.domeau
hieusupper89

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

I think in your airdrop form, " Link to Twitter Profile" should be replaced by "Link to facebook Profile" 😄😄😄
kohanvn

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Mobile apps offer additional revenue growth opportunities for market players targeting SMBs, micro-merchants, and small retailers. The benefits of mPOS terminals including reduced wait times for customers, enhanced security features, paper-free receipting services, and free floor space, which have enabled the adoption and growth of the market. Furthermore, the integration of new technology solutions, such as biometric identification, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), and VoIP (Voice Internet Protocol), alleviates the security and performance of mPOS devices thereby stimulating the growth of the global mPOS terminal market.
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Hello Dear Manager!

I made some mistake. I did not understand the terms of the report correctly. I led one report here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315264.msg34838343#msg34838343 . Therefore, not all the weeks are counted ... Can you count them?

Excuse for troubling. Thank you!

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
jojoe20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

This project is an awesome & revolutionary project and it will contribute exclusive benefit to the people worldwide in a digital world.
Ale75Opus

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

KINEKT is striving to become a global brand to create an alternative next-generation transaction site provided by KINEKT Terminal and KINEKT CloudPlatform. I wish the developers luck and I hope that you will succeed.
jojoe20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

The purpose of the Kinekt Terminal is to overcome the restrictions,  limitations and costs associated with bank card industry type terminals  in a manner that allow it to become a transactional point of convergence. This project definetly  will succes in the future and will contribute exclusive benefit to the people worldwide in a digital world.
maithuan

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

an event for a perfect credit, please join it when starting a transaction
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

This project is an awesome & revolutionary project and it will contribute exclusive benefit to the people worldwide in a digital world.
Right sir. Kinekt will simplify sales and purchases, using the integrated Kinect terminal blockchain technology, users can make sales only with their fingers and pins. The Kinekt terminal is supported by Agnostic and Artificial Intelligencia technology.
acx111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram: @axx111
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/BrtLf1
Link to Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/borta.aska.9
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

I think that everything, as well as I,  am glad that in the future with the help of the KINEKT project we will be able to perform any transaction only with a fingerprint!
nevashno

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Kinekt (XKN) looks like a good ICO. Has anyone bought any tokens?
Payal_techy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Your concept is amazing. I wish you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Sandra_techy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

Your project seems to have a high potential. I am highly interested in your project. Good luck.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

The KINEKT project provides a solution to the problem of accessibility by connecting all users to the KINEKT CLOUD service, allowing you to dispense with the use of expensive terminals when shopping in the retail network, relying solely on the technology of cloud services.
ajitpatil23

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

#Participant Validity
Username telegram:@ajitpatil23
Link to twitter profile: https://twitter.com/PatilAjitP
Link to Facebook profile:https://www.facebook.com/ajitppatil
Alibit23talk