Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1475 times)
liezel13

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

It isn't too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency. Join this one of the most promising token in 2018. It is powered by Ethereum.
#Mosaic
good luck team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

What is mosaic Concept?Is this essentially decentralized
price chart,and news for cryptocurrencies.?
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

What is mosaic Concept?Is this essentially decentralized
price chart,and news for cryptocurrencies.?

Mosaic - Piecing together the truth!

Mosaic  is  tackling  two  of  the  most  pressing  problems
plaguing the cryptoasset space today: (1) unreliable and
insufficient data and research; and (2) an overall painful
user  experience  for  market  participants.

Mosaic's goal  is to solve these problems by providing a database platform
and  decentralized  market  intelligence  network  with  an
intuitive user interface. By solving these two problems
we believe Mosaic will become the foremost cryptoasset
app—the  gateway  to  the  crypto  world—where  people
get  their  data  and  research,  discuss  ideas  with  other
members  of  the  community,  and  manage  their
portfolios.

Mosaic CEO Dr. Garrick Hileman was recently interviewed on CNB and here he introduced Mosaic idea.
Please do watch.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/04/10/this-platform-wants-to-provide-data-on-cryptocurrencies.html?__source=sharebar%7Ctwitter&par=sharebar
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

what if i want to join in the platform how many MZX i need in order to join in the platform?

Mosaic is still in presale event.

These information you require will be disseminated soon.
thanks please post more update here to make sure that i wont miss every single details
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Why does your project need a token?

Mosaic token or MZX is a utility token used for content curation on the Mosaic platform, staking for Mosaic contributors and researchers, and payment of subscription fees.

is it mean that without MZX token i cannot use the platform? but that's fine no more free in this world, I'm confused  with the staking can you give more info about that sounds interesting
Staking tokens are needed in the platform as if you do bad on your posts, tokens will be returned to the pool and vice versa. There’s also smaller staking system wherein you used tokens to participate in the network.

Cool because of this mechanism all the participants in the platform will give the right information and will be bias in all the information if they not do it, they will pay for it, nice idea i like how Mosaic platform will do i think these will help a lot in crypto world
you said that MZX token is a utility token to the platform  what is the total supply and second thing is it possible that you will add more token  to the total supply if the demand for the research in the platform needed because you will incentivizes  the contributor

Your first question of Total Supply Token. Please take note that I got this from their Whitepaper.

Token Sale:
We are issuing 1 billion MZX with the following distribution:
• 250 million tokens for token sale subscribers
• 300 million tokens for platform contributors
• 200 million platform reserve tokens
• 50 million tokens for partners
• 200 million tokens for the team

2nd question about MZX supply.

For the Mosaic Network to function properly, the number of tokens in circulation
must be equal to the number necessary to support a thriving research ecosystem.
As we expect the number of participants on the network to grow over time, the
token supply should also increase to match this growth. Therefore, in order to
support our community, Mosaic will implement an inflationary model for the MZX
tokens. Initially, the annual inflation rate is 5%, and will decrease linearly every year
to 1% over 20 years, and afterwards remain at 1% in perpetuity. The smart contract
will create the new tokens at the end of every month. For every new batch of
tokens, 75% will be used to reward contributors to the platform, while 25% will be
used to fund expenses to maintain and expand the network.

tnx i think this token is enough an no need to mined for the future

Keep updated. More news to come. Just today Mosaic CEO Garrick Hileman was interviewed on CNBC.
really i cant wait to watch that interview can you drop the link here so i can watch it

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2018/04/10/this-platform-wants-to-provide-data-on-cryptocurrencies.html?__source=sharebar%7Ctwitter&par=sharebar
i watch the short interview with Mr Hileman he said that the platform will provide public and non public data what does it mean i just confused with that can you elaborate more with that

As the term implies, public data can be accessed by the public, while no public data are called premium data that is only accessible by platform subscribers.
Now i understand the diff of that we will sure that our data is safe with the platform
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

What is the mechanism for assessing the quality of information provided on the Mosaic platform? Who and how does it make its ratings relevant to reviews and conclusions? How many such experts? Is there a possibility of corruption when evaluating content?

The quality of information is assessed by Mosaic's users.
Users can rate research, upvote or downvote etc.
They ultimately decide what content is deemed as good and what content is deemed as bad.

Mosaic Network is decentralized, there is no “admin”, and since there is no admin, in an immutable, decentralized blockchain-based system
like Mosaic, an individual cannot delete or censor particular transactions on the network.

When it comes to evaluating content Mosaic system is designed to take care of
misinformation and spam automatically through mandatory staking contracts.

The underlying mechanics are simple: every time a user posts content on Mosaic or
rates the content of others, they place a slashable stake in MZX into escrow
through a smart contract, with size of the stake dependent on the type of
interaction as well as the accuracy and popularity of past posts. The Mosaic smart
contract holds these tokens in reserve for a given amount of time. At the end of
this period, if a post is heavily downvoted, the staking mechanism automatically
flags that post and removes it from users’ feeds, with the stake sent to a pool
reserved for future contributor rewards.
MZX stakes attached to unflagged content
are automatically returned to their original owner and those posts remain
unchanged on the feeds.

We expect this staking mechanism, in conjunction with the requirement for users
to submit their real identities when joining the network, to promote content
excellence while simultaneously penalizing spam, misinformation, or low-quality
comments.

In plain:
That means if I see fake or missleading content and I downvote to make it even more clear my placed slashable stake in MZX to contribute that downvote will be lost for me??
Do I get that right?

No, you wont loose your token. It means that if someone posts fake or misleading content that is downvoted that they lose some of the stake

People that vote won’t lose stake for content they downvoted.
Kisse

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:32 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:49:13 AM by Kisse

what are the advantages of subscribing to the platform?
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

What is the mechanism for assessing the quality of information provided on the Mosaic platform? Who and how does it make its ratings relevant to reviews and conclusions? How many such experts? Is there a possibility of corruption when evaluating content?

They ultimately decide what content is deemed as good and what content is deemed as bad.

Mosaic Network is decentralized, there is no “admin”, and since there is no admin, in an immutable, decentralized blockchain-based system
like Mosaic, an individual cannot delete or censor particular transactions on the network.

The underlying mechanics are simple: every time a user posts content on Mosaic or
interaction as well as the accuracy and popularity of past posts. The Mosaic smart
contract holds these tokens in reserve for a given amount of time. At the end of
this period, if a post is heavily downvoted, the staking mechanism automatically
unchanged on the feeds.

comments.

In plain:
That means if I see fake or missleading content and I downvote to make it even more clear my placed slashable stake in MZX to contribute that downvote will be lost for me??
Do I get that right?

No, you wont loose your token. It means that if someone posts fake or misleading content that is downvoted that they lose some of the stake

Not everything written in the paper or online are true, it's good that people have the power to upvote and downvote, this is a brilliant way to fight and put down unreliable and insufficient data and research article that are doing more harm than good to people.
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

unchanged on the feeds.

comments.

In plain:
Do I get that right?

Not everything written in the paper or online are true, it's good that people have the power to upvote and downvote, this is a brilliant way to fight and put down unreliable and insufficient data and research article that are doing more harm than good to people.

Yes. Mosaic designed it this way so researchers will try to post quality content to be upvoted. If their content is heavily downvoted they will lose their tokens and consequently their reputation.
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

unchanged on the feeds.

comments.

In plain:
Do I get that right?

Yes. Mosaic designed it this way so researchers will try to post quality content to be upvoted. If their content is heavily downvoted they will lose their tokens and consequently their reputation.

I see.. So this would allow users to post only the legitimate and original source and information, so that their contributions may not be taken.

That's a brilliant idea!

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

what are the advantages of subscribing to the platform?

Subscribing to the platform will give you:

access to premium data
rate researchers
vote (upvote/downvote) content articles
receive rewards for conributions to the platform
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

whats does MMIP means and what is the use of this in the platform
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

when will be the platform available to conduct research?
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

unchanged on the feeds.

comments.

In plain:
Do I get that right?

I see.. So this would allow users to post only the legitimate and original source and information, so that their contributions may not be taken.

That's a brilliant idea!

Actually NO, false information can still be written by the users, but the readers which would be the public and the private users will be able to bring it down by the power of down voting once they see that the content is not true and because of this the writer of that article won't be able to get stakes for that written article which would be such a waste of effort on the writers part.
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

can you explain more about this

1. Identity verificaton
2. Trust-minimized economic engine
3. MZX Staking Mechanism
4. Trust-minimized research coverage
5. Anonymous ratings and critiques
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

what is your protocol in doing research?
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

whats does MMIP means and what is the use of this in the platform

MMIP stands for - Mosaic Market Intelligence Protocol

MMIP has the following specific properties which are crucial to Mosaic's vision.

MMIP has 4 key aspects:

1. Identity verification
2. A rewards mechanism
3. Anonymous ratings and reviews
4. User protection

ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

When will ICO start? Do you have presale?
AlynGemini

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Mosaic is bringing a buzz nowadays. But what actually  Mosaic will give us ? Specially those who are interested on Crypto ? 
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

when will be the platform available to conduct research?

The platform will not conduct research, the platform is where vetted and accredited contributors and researchers post their content article.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: