Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Team members for one of blockchain project network  (Read 197 times)
irfanmalik04 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

No rush up for money seeker, upfront shall not be paid so contact if you follow these considerations.

Provide your social media profile links for further verification and selection, in case of failure to provide application will not be accepted.
We are a professional team based in the Canada. We have a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer that have been working very hard on a revolutionizing project.
We have a whitepaper, roadmap and website is ready.
Due to non-disclosure agreements, we cannot give out a plenty of information about the project to the public.
We are looking for few social-media account managers, web developers, tech developers, advisers, professional writers, translators, and possibly more.
Also seeking people experienced in bot utilization for discord, telegram, bitcointalk thread & bounty campaign etc.
Required experience with creating and managing airdrop forms.
If you are a hard worker and would be a good candidate for one of these positions, and can speak and understand English well, please message me and ask how to apply.

Team members will be compensated in both tokens and a percentage of the crowdsale.

Thank-you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emppybaba

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Hello,
How are you?
How can I apply?
@emperoreight on twitter
devflames

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

No rush up for money seeker, upfront shall not be paid so contact if you follow these considerations.

Provide your social media profile links for further verification and selection, in case of failure to provide application will not be accepted.
We are a professional team based in the Canada. We have a great developer, professional project manager, professional marketing manager, and web developer that have been working very hard on a revolutionizing project.
Due to non-disclosure agreements, we cannot give out a plenty of information about the project to the public.
We are looking for few social-media account managers, web developers, tech developers, advisers, professional writers, translators, and possibly more.
Also seeking people experienced in bot utilization for discord, telegram, bitcointalk thread & bounty campaign etc.
If you are a hard worker and would be a good candidate for one of these positions, and can speak and understand English well, please message me and ask how to apply.

Team members will be compensated in both tokens and a percentage of the crowdsale.

Thank-you.

send me an email @ devflames@gmail.com
nsiman

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Pm me on telegram  @phill123 as I can bring my wealth of experience to the team.....I am currently working with 5 different ICO projects at the moment......
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Thank-you.

Just for your awareness, your rank in bitcointalk forum is still newbie, standard setting of bitcointalk users with higher rank is unable to accept newbie PM except in a thread. I will PM you for seeking further information.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

Hi, your intention seems interested and it is better for me to know better of this challenge. I will PM you for asking and further detail if there is some restricted information to public.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
VZ Chains

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Hey,

Me and my team are developers for ICOs, smart contracts and other blockchain solutions, contact me privately so we can talk in detail about your project!

We provide legal and marketing as well

Cheers
karlis@vzchains.com
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I could be interested in French community management and translation.

I am a french/dutch/english speaker (native french - professional dutch & english).

I would be happy to help if the project is legit and interesting.

Just sent you an e-mail  Wink

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: