Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think that Jack Dorsey (twitter CEO) is an enemy of the human race?  (Voting closed: May 04, 2018, 12:38:12 PM)
yes - 3 (37.5%)
no - 5 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that Jack Dorsey (twitter CEO) is an enemy of the human race?  (Read 300 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:37:07 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r
Merited by paxmao (1)

I think he is an enemy of the constitution, the bill of rights and the human race in general, I think it's one of the most dangerous biped around. I don't understand how his censorship is tolerated.

It shouldn't.

This thing, should be hiding in a cave with death squads from all nations that believe that free speech is God Given Right after it.

I sincerely hope that miss Haspel will have the duty, responsibility and honor to kill Dorsey (what mr Pompeo has been unable to do).

In the most violent, brutal and public way that any other globalist agent of the rockfeller ever experienced.

and nothing could change my mind on jack dorsey : D.O... aka Death Only, I am just sad he didn't procreate  Cry.

edit: please feel free to disagree Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

I sense a lot of hate. Dude, chill out. I am sure he is doing what he believes is a right thing to do.
It is his job, he owns that website (or at least he is responsible for it). If he thinks he needs to remove certain things from his site, it is his right to do so and your right not to use it.

We just shouldn't give any benefits to Twitter that we wouldn't give to it's competition, that is all.
Twitter is a really unprofitable website ( I heard) and it is having more and more trouble staying alive.
I am sure it's executives are desperate to do anything in panic to try to save their dying company.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 08:28:35 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

I sense a lot of hate. Dude, chill out. I am sure he is doing what he believes is a right thing to do.
It is his job, he owns that website (or at least he is responsible for it). If he thinks he needs to remove certain things from his site, it is his right to do so and your right not to use it.

We just shouldn't give any benefits to Twitter that we wouldn't give to it's competition, that is all.
Twitter is a really unprofitable website ( I heard) and it is having more and more trouble staying alive.
I am sure it's executives are desperate to do anything in panic to try to save their dying company.

I disagree. he should be executed, with all the others execs working for the others censors watching (facebook, google). And I too believe that executing him is the right thing to do.

would you give the same right to Goebbels? after all it was just medias too...

the problem is that the entire globalists media apparatus push twitter and facebook to the masses, too stupid to understand that it's not a shower that they are offering.

yes, I agree twitter is only used by the lowest form of human life.

but I don't care if twitter is ruined, and it's employees homeless... I would like to see jack dorsey executed, why not next to hillary and bill clinton, jeffrey epstein, weinstein and a few others who want to destroy all nations states including the usa.

the real question is why wasn't it done earlier?

would you let usama ben laden too have his website in the usa? dorsey isn't part of the islamists factions, worst, he is with the globalists... those forcing vaccinations (and censoring those opposing it), feeding gmos (and censoring those opposing it), wanting to destroy the second amendment (so that he can rape underage girls with less fears) etc etc etc...

and you want me to let this thing alive? lol.

his private copter crashing in the hudson or in the bay... I don't give a fuck how, just dead, so the others little wanna be globalists minions start to understand that payment in sex slaves may not be enough to compensate the risks they should be taking (even if the entire so called intelligence of the usa) is doing NOTHING about it...

his corporation censored a twit of the POTUS... in china, you are dead. no question asked.

they should be dying to save their lives, but they still believe to be able to win, against the usa, maybe, PLAoC? in their dreams... because it will turn nightmarish faster than they can believe (which is the plan to destroy the us army).

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
aleksej996

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
Merited by mprep (1)

Well, I don't believe in death penalty.

I didn't say that. All kinds of people use twitter, especially people with public lives, celebrities, political activists, etc.
I am sure you can find at least one person you respect that has a verified twitter account.

would you let usama ben laden too have his website in the usa?

Of course. This is what freedom of speech is. You let people have their own websites where they can put their own views, ideas, suggestions, rants.
I think you have a right to call for murder and I believe others should too. Committing it should be illegal, not discussing it.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

Well, I don't believe in death penalty.

I didn't say that. All kinds of people use twitter, especially people with public lives, celebrities, political activists, etc.
I am sure you can find at least one person you respect that has a verified twitter account.

would you let usama ben laden too have his website in the usa?

Of course. This is what freedom of speech is. You let people have their own websites where they can put their own views, ideas, suggestions, rants.
I think you have a right to call for murder and I believe others should too. Committing it should be illegal, not discussing it.

Okay... would you death penalty those who rape your loved ones? or you will be kind and forgiving? your choice, it doesn't matter, one kill, and it's done.

no, only subiq are using twitter, when all they write can be deleted by the will of a little worm like jack dorsey or his minions exposed by project veritas...

of course have too... then it's a competition to establish the death monopoly... right now it's NATO vs SCO... will see who wins.

edit : ps your beloved DNC executed Seth Rich, we know, you deny...

edit 2: and to do it they use some kind of foreign imported gang who specialize too in rape and sex slaves.

edit 3: for me, you are just the scorpion on the frog... trying to hide your true nature... 

aleksej996

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Okay... would you death penalty those who rape your loved ones? or you will be kind and forgiving? your choice, it doesn't matter, one kill, and it's done.

Of course I am not perfect and always objective. I make mistakes, I feel anger.
I don't believe those people should be killed, I think they should go to jail, but not killed.
That doesn't mean I could resist the urge of course, I know my limits, I am still human.
I would never forgive them of course, I don't know if I could stop myself from hurting them.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:38:43 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

Of course I am not perfect and always objective. I make mistakes, I feel anger.
I don't believe those people should be killed, I think they should go to jail, but not killed.
That doesn't mean I could resist the urge of course, I know my limits, I am still human.
I would never forgive them of course, I don't know if I could stop myself from hurting them.

Look at what they did to this young father, he may lose his wife, children, life... everything because a sub human h1b1 or one of it's visa guarantor censored him :

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/04/05/libertarian-comedian-owen-benjamin-permanently-suspended-from-twitter/

Libertarian comedian Owen Benjamin has been permanently suspended from Twitter.

Attempting to access Benjamin’s Twitter account, which had over 120,000 followers before its suspension, now returns users with a notice reading, “This account has been suspended.”

Benjamin also confirmed the suspension in a post on his official Facebook page.

“Both twitter accounts suspended and now my ability to make an income has been revoked,” declared Benjamin. “This is disgusting. I have a two year old and a pregnant wife and they just set my life back to 0 with on big swoop. I just worked tirelessly for the last 5 months building my online ability to make a living and it’s all gone. You will be next. Fight it now.”

Benjamin has previously worked as an actor, starring in 2008’s The House Bunny.

Last year, the University of Connecticut canceled an event featuring the comedian after he criticized giving hormone replacement treatment to children.

Charlie Nash is a reporter for Breitbart Tech. You can follow him on Twitter @MrNashington, or like his page at Facebook.

for this only Jack Dorsey must be executed ! treason, death. nothing else... and not only him, his entire board, his entire executive staff, it's the mark to have work for twitter and when you understand to whom it belongs... you understand that nuking some sands start to be even more fun...

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Have 1 merit for that one. It is not that I necessarily agree, it is that the title of your post is super-fun Smiley

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Have 1 merit for that one. It is not that I necessarily agree, it is that the title of your post is super-fun Smiley

Smiley

April 7, 2018
Twitter CEO endorses leftist blueprint to drive conservatives from public life
By Monica Showalter

The chief executive officer of Twitter, one of the big social media titans, has declared on his own Twitter account that a long, grotesque screed about driving Republicans from public life and turning the whole political configuration of the U.S. into California is a "great read."  One of his board members thought so, too, tweeting it first and calling it "interesting."

This from the guy who claims that his social media site is non-partisan and wouldn't dream of censoring others.
At some point, one side or the other must win  –  and win big.  The side resisting change, usually the one most rooted in the past systems and incumbent interests, must be thoroughly defeated  –  not just for a political cycle or two, but for a generation or two.  That gives the winning party or movement the time and space needed to really build up the next system without always fighting rear-guard actions and getting drawn backwards.  The losing party or movement will need that same time to go through a fundamental rethink, a long-term renewal that eventually will enable them to play a new game.
Trump is just making clear to all what was boiling under the surface for decades, and that's exactly what we need him to do.  Why?  Because America finally needs to take the Republican Party down for a generation or two.  Not just the presidency.  Not just clear out the U.S. House.  Not just tip back the Senate.  But fundamentally beat the Republicans on all levels at once, including clearing out governorships and statehouses across the land.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Smiley

April 7, 2018
Twitter CEO endorses leftist blueprint to drive conservatives from public life
By Monica Showalter

The chief executive officer of Twitter, one of the big social media titans, has declared on his own Twitter account that a long, grotesque screed about driving Republicans from public life and turning the whole political configuration of the U.S. into California is a "great read."  One of his board members thought so, too, tweeting it first and calling it "interesting."

This from the guy who claims that his social media site is non-partisan and wouldn't dream of censoring others.
At some point, one side or the other must win  –  and win big.  The side resisting change, usually the one most rooted in the past systems and incumbent interests, must be thoroughly defeated  –  not just for a political cycle or two, but for a generation or two.  That gives the winning party or movement the time and space needed to really build up the next system without always fighting rear-guard actions and getting drawn backwards.  The losing party or movement will need that same time to go through a fundamental rethink, a long-term renewal that eventually will enable them to play a new game.
Trump is just making clear to all what was boiling under the surface for decades, and that's exactly what we need him to do.  Why?  Because America finally needs to take the Republican Party down for a generation or two.  Not just the presidency.  Not just clear out the U.S. House.  Not just tip back the Senate.  But fundamentally beat the Republicans on all levels at once, including clearing out governorships and statehouses across the land.

I am struggling not to give you even more merit for this super-fun article. Do you think that politicians would dare to blame the (free) press for their own problems? (perhaps a bit) However, if it is the digital media it is considered as valid. So, if I use Facebook to manipulate is bad, if I use controlled TV channels and paid reporters is fine.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

I am struggling not to give you even more merit for this super-fun article. Do you think that politicians would dare to blame the (free) press for their own problems? (perhaps a bit) However, if it is the digital media it is considered as valid. So, if I use Facebook to manipulate is bad, if I use controlled TV channels and paid reporters is fine.

on the left of your screen there is an address... but wait for the new zpiv 2.0 Wink. Seriously, jack dorsey attempt a classical take over using every rule in the book of marxist / bolshevik.

would you fly on an airplane that isn't approved and which air company didn't pass safety test?

the collectivist plan of jack dorsey, zuckerberg, eric schmidt, hillary and co to attempt to take over the world,

1 say that he is doing a technology company that is neutral.
2. use the capabilities and media support to increase user base
3. eliminate all competition by buying it or removing ads (like cryptos)
4. start to implement the social imperative of the bolshevik / marxist (censorship, gun control, win election etc).
5. start to sex farms for those who supported the agenda all along...

you know, those guys aren't that smart... otherwise they would be called satoshi...

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

I think that if they want to take over "the world" they are going to be faced with severe opposition from half the Bilderberg club. Love your theory.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

I think that if they want to take over "the world" they are going to be faced with severe opposition from half the Bilderberg club. Love your theory.

half? what does this other half want? and why would they oppose it? they can kill (and will) zuck or dorsey at any moment if they don't tow the agreed line... so... I don't see your point...

a theory?

There are a lot of people banned from twitter who can't read the POTUS tweet... isn't it a war crime? isn't it a problem that the potus should take care of ? why does he publish in a private held platform who can censor those who want to engage with the potus?

anyway... death to dorsey!

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

half? what does this other half want? and why would they oppose it? they can kill (and will) zuck or dorsey at any moment if they don't tow the agreed line... so... I don't see your point...

a theory?

There are a lot of people banned from twitter who can't read the POTUS tweet... isn't it a war crime? isn't it a problem that the potus should take care of ? why does he publish in a private held platform who can censor those who want to engage with the potus?

Oppose him? No, no... is not about opposition, is more about competition on who is going to be first  Grin

TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Merited by mprep (1), suchmoon (1)

Wait, let me get this straight. You want someone to kill Jack Dorsey because he is suspending accounts? Doesn't that seem a bit extreme?

A lot of the things you are talking about seem to be conspiracy theory stuff. I'd be careful about some of the things you are reading/watching. It might not be good for your sanity.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Wait, let me get this straight. You want someone to kill Jack Dorsey because he is suspending accounts? Doesn't that seem a bit extreme?
And a question I would like to aim toward OP: if censorship results in the death penalty, then what in your opinion would be the consequences of rape and murder?

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

You do realize "freedom of speech" is a thing guaranteed by governments, right?  The United States constitution guarantees no interference from government, right?  Private institutions, corporations, and any private thing--they have no obligation to guarantee freedom of speech.  OP's reaction to whatever it was the CEO did is juvenile at best.

Can you imagine the internet if websites didn't censor people?  Would you like unlimited spam?  Threats?  Racial insensitivity?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  And even if you did want all those things, there are a lot of people who don't.  Government shouldn't stifle free speech, I agree with that.  But Twitter?  Those decisions are made by Twitter.  There's no government interference there.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 04:36:55 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

a theory?

Oppose him? No, no... is not about opposition, is more about competition on who is going to be first  Grin

first to what? die?

A lot of the things you are talking about seem to be conspiracy theory stuff. I'd be careful about some of the things you are reading/watching. It might not be good for your sanity.

First let me be clear, I can't want anything. I just express my feeling through pixels on a screen. Second I don't want "someone", but a lawful legal death sentence, by it by an EO or what ever, death to dorsey. thrid, it's because it's specific accounts that he targets. It was astute from your parts to deny it, to try to frame me for what ever crap will happen to him (accidents happen) and 4th it's absolutely not extreme. Just a righteous way to respond to censorship. Remember he does censor for his gains. And as said as he doesn't respect my free speech, I don't see why I should respect his propriety or bodily integrity. nice attempts, but failed. And finally one dorsey down saves a lot of lives... otherwise it's all his team Smiley (Which I don't oppose, as the software is already wriiten) some would speak of hostile take over Smiley.

And a question I would like to aim toward OP: if censorship results in the death penalty, then what in your opinion would be the consequences of rape and murder?

Thank you very much for your interesting question. Sadly it's not part of the topic. I guess you didn't attempt to make the topic about the artificial reduction in the lifespan of dorsey go awry. You can always open your own topic on those subjects Smiley, because this forum respect freedom of speech Smiley. See TheyMos should be at least be remember as important as Satoshi ! I would say that without theymos there wouldn't be bitcoin.

You do realize "freedom of speech" is a thing guaranteed by governments, right?  The United States constitution guarantees no interference from government, right?  Private institutions, corporations, and any private thing--they have no obligation to guarantee freedom of speech.  OP's reaction to whatever it was the CEO did is juvenile at best.

Can you imagine the internet if websites didn't censor people?  Would you like unlimited spam?  Threats?  Racial insensitivity?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  And even if you did want all those things, there are a lot of people who don't.  Government shouldn't stifle free speech, I agree with that.  But Twitter?  Those decisions are made by Twitter.  There's no government interference there.

First of all freedom of speech is not "a thing". Read the quotes on the OP please. It's corner stone and fundamental value on which all America is build on (and the right to defend it with an arm).

Exactly when tencent, baidu or I don't who in china apply censorship it's because it's a law and order (that can't be discussed for now). Here it's an individual in conivence with one of the biggest international criminal group who usesd media promotions to eliminate alternative to then ban certain speech on his plateform that the international criminal group doesn't like. Just for you to understand the enormity of the situation The 45th President of the United States of America was censored for 11 minutes (I guess) from twitter. So his twitter an open platforms and not responsible of the words of it's users and which can't censor or it isn't, in which case all the damages of all terrorists groups must be paid by dorsey, meaning he will indebted for eternity.

No, my reaction is clear, when a corporation is high jacked by domestic or foreign enemies it becomes the enemies and acceptable (and wished) collateral damages can widen very very fast to very very large numbers...

Corporations exist only because they are allowed to exist by the Empire of War, Twitter did engage the Empire of War, now I hope they will enjoy the rain... there can be pleasure in killing in the enemies, and it teach great lessons to the juvenile immatures uneducated potential enemies... the christ was crucified, be he wasn't alone, nor the first, nor the last.

I hope you understand.

Do I have the possibility to block an account on twitter like on this forum? I guess so. End of the discussion. I am free to decide who I read (Donald J. Trump) or who I don't (who knows...).

Exactly, this is the point of my message, I think that the US gov should kill Jack Dorsey to 1 save the lives of his workers, secondly warn all the others censors wannabe (don't say you are an open plateform if you aren't, it's a lie (you lie, you die Cheesy) of the silicon valley, or else where, here it's the USA ! and I think Jack Dorsey deserve it ! and frankly it could be fun... ! there is so many ways to make it live... would be nice to have the first kill pic on twitter Cheesy.

and then read all the rip message Smiley and be able to trash comment them Smiley

ahahaha !

Death to Jack Dorsey, remember he could have said no to the international criminal group, but I guess the appeal of cheap money was too strong.

---------

Thank you all very much for your question, remarks and comments !

Keep focus, the question is : Do you think that Jack Dorsey (twitter CEO) is an enemy of the human race?

Please express yourself Smiley I am asking for your opinion. As you see mine all reinforce itself at each message. there is no way back for jack.

sorry  Kiss.

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Hello I would like to delete the topic, I don't think that this shit deserve even a post here. it's insulting to theymos and satoshi. how can I do it? do I have to report it?

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

Hello I would like to delete the topic, I don't think that this shit deserve even a post here. it's insulting to theymos and satoshi. how can I do it? do I have to report it?
Move it to archive. Should be at the bottom (left?) of the thread page.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: