Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 steps for traders  (Read 386 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2160

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

4- Take the right vision about the whole situation:
You must have a global view of the market, and  the situation must  be studied well.

5- You must give more  than you expect to receive :
When you give a great effort and do not even think about the result , then you will achieve what you want or more than it is.

Hope these tips will help everyone.

What do you think guys?
I think that the first three paragraphs are mostly concerned to a psychology describing the current mood of the trader. The main point you mentioned is the fourth paragraph. It's true about global view of the crypto exchange market. To predict the prices of crypto currencies, the trader should read news very often and learn about the current situation in the world economics and even politics. This information really helps to come to a correct financial conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Hello everyone, due to this crisis I see that many traders are afraid about what happened in  the market  and some of them wondering like that, Is this the right time to buy or sell ? What should I do ? ...

I know that this period is difficult for everyone, so I want to advise every trader who is scared , confused, and  hesitant... :

1- The only one who can help and save you is yourself:
If you help yourself, then you will not need any advice from others.

2- You should see it as it is ( the loss )  , not worse than it is :
Do not complicate it, the problems ( losses ) exists in all fields, but when you do not give it a big size, then you can overcome any issue.

3- You must accept the truth ( Big fall), and deal with it ( intelligently) :
Things always change, but you must always adapt to each new situtation.

You must have a global view of the market, and  the situation must  be studied well.

When you give a great effort and do not even think about the result , then you will achieve what you want or more than it is.

What do you think guys?

How does this even help? Everyone knows what to do when you want to be a trader. Well the only thing that comes to my mind is to study and learn what cryptocurrencies so that you will not be down in case you done wrong in a trade. Remember to always trade when you are at the peak to avoid losses.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Hello everyone, due to this crisis I see that many traders are afraid about what happened in  the market  and some of them wondering like that, Is this the right time to buy or sell ? What should I do ? ...

I know that this period is difficult for everyone, so I want to advise every trader who is scared , confused, and  hesitant... :

Do not complicate it, the problems ( losses ) exists in all fields, but when you do not give it a big size, then you can overcome any issue.

What do you think guys?

How does this even help? Everyone knows what to do when you want to be a trader. Well the only thing that comes to my mind is to study and learn what cryptocurrencies so that you will not be down in case you done wrong in a trade. Remember to always trade when you are at the peak to avoid losses.
Yes everyone know about it but it is good to tell everyone about it, we should share our knowledge with everyone, buy for trading, hold with patience and wait till the price of  bitcoin will rise high, all the time trade for long time don’t sell at panic, try to buy when the price is low. Don’t let anyone know about your private key, so there are some point that I know about trading I shared with you, hope it will help you out.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

What do you think guys?
I think that the first three paragraphs are mostly concerned to a psychology describing the current mood of the trader. The main point you mentioned is the fourth paragraph. It's true about global view of the crypto exchange market. To predict the prices of crypto currencies, the trader should read news very often and learn about the current situation in the world economics and even politics. This information really helps to come to a correct financial conclusions.
Or else, a trader can follow some good crypto expert whose predictions have not proved to be wrong so far. moreover, it is day trading that demands such high work because a long term trader just needs to look at the price of bitcoin on daily basis at most. Some people think that crypto trading is a difficult job but honestly, it is not that tough and just a bit challenging.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

These tips are good, but they will not help beginners.
To understand how this works it is necessary to feel everything on oneself, reading it is certainly great, but the most important thing is the practice and your personal way in the trade. So trade, the more mistakes you make, the more you will earn in the future, the error is an experience that will bring you new knowledge and confidence in your actions.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Okay that is cool.
But we cannot really see what could happen.
Recently I sold one of my token in portfolio and somehow got 2.8ETH.
Now, their telegram got populated and I told myself I should really buy back. Waited for it to go down but it didnt.
So I risked it buying at a larger price in ETH.
Now I am almost at the amount of doubling it when converted.
I guess it all comes with the right timing.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

What do you think guys?

Yes everyone know about it but it is good to tell everyone about it, we should share our knowledge with everyone, buy for trading, hold with patience and wait till the price of  bitcoin will rise high, all the time trade for long time don’t sell at panic, try to buy when the price is low. Don’t let anyone know about your private key, so there are some point that I know about trading I shared with you, hope it will help you out.
When it comes to that of making of money, trading is the most difficult job to do and that it really needs you to put in the bets of your efforts and that it demands a high knowledge and good skillset. Once you are into trading, then you need to stay into it until and unless you are not making anything profitable and that you need to think very well before making any final decision.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: