Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shyft Network - A Data Attestation Layer  (Read 170 times)
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 03:54:15 PM

The Shyft Ecosystem

Shyft Network participants are core to the growth of our decentralized data network, provided real value through the utilization and growth of the network, and rewarded for their contributions. Shyft’s identity solution is most similarly described as an OAuth2-type interface for Web 2.0 and 3.0 applications with 2FA applications. It is enhanced by:

· Combining consent channels giving users control over data
· Incentivized data exchange rails enabling counterparties to negotiate exchange of information.

Network Principles

01. Public networks should not be designed to store sensitive data on-chain.
Shyft Network is a public network that facilitates bridging of data across existing data ecosystems. The network does not engage in the transaction or custody of data itself, instead allowing data contributors to share encrypted attestations against externally-stored data to network participants of their choice. All sensitive data remains stored on external databases; only encrypted metadata is stored on-chain.

02. Data has value and individuals deserve to be compensated for sharing it.
Every day, individuals are exploited for their digital data. Shyft Network will allow companies to request consent from their users before sharing personal data, in compliance with privacy standards such as GDPR, and submit incentivized requests for data to current and potential users. Shyft Network offers users an interface on which to view and manage interactions with their data, and store rewards from sharing.

03. Nothing should happen without consent.
Shyft operates on a strict opt-in user consent framework, offering granular, accessible control over what is shared, with whom, and for what purpose. The owner of the data always has visibility and is always in control.

04. Security isn’t just about good defense and damage control.
Data leaks and hacks are now an almost daily occurrence. Shyft’s proactive security features are designed to detect and deter threats before the network is ever compromised through the bridge watcher system.

The Story of Trust Online

Online communication and commerce has evolved dramatically since the dawn of the web, but no one has solved the fundamental lack of verifiable trust online at scale — until today.

Shyft Network is a data attestation layer

Shyft Network is a public blockchain protocol designed to aggregate and embed trust and validation into data stored on public and private ecosystems, and permissioned and permissionless networks. By facilitating bridging across siloed datasets, Shyft allows for layering of context on top of data, ultimately turning raw data into meaningful information.

By allowing and incentivizing individuals and enterprises to work together to add context to data, Shyft unlocks the ability to build authentic digital reputation, identity, and creditability frameworks.

Shyft Team

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 03:54:40 PM

Reserved the post for possible project updates.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 07:42:06 PM

So as I understand the Strategic Sale Round has ended and I see some big names among investors of the project, it is very good sign Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 10:25:26 PM

What exactly is the role of your partners here? Like Binance, Bitfinex and Huobi. Are they listing your project on their platform? Do you have final agreement with them, or just planned exchanges? You have long list of partners already. High chance that this project will push thru if you have so many partners on board already.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 03:49:24 PM

What exactly is the role of your partners here? Like Binance, Bitfinex and Huobi. Are they listing your project on their platform? Do you have final agreement with them, or just planned exchanges? You have long list of partners already. High chance that this project will push thru if you have so many partners on board already.
This one is gonna be a big waves, I really thought at the beginning it just bullshit, but not for this one.
I try to search at least one of them, I found out that their partnership has its own purpose, we can see at https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900436/Binance-Joins-Shyft-Network-to-Launch-Global-FATF-Travel-Rule-Solution

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
maxweel

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 04:26:20 PM

attention with thie project, a lot of people scammed today
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:03:15 PM

This one is gonna be a big waves, I really thought at the beginning it just bullshit, but not for this one.
I try to search at least one of them, I found out that their partnership has its own purpose, we can see at https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900436/Binance-Joins-Shyft-Network-to-Launch-Global-FATF-Travel-Rule-Solution

If it is true that this project has many and trustworthy partners, this is a project that should be included in my bookmark this year. at first glance it looks bragging, but I'll take a deeper look.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:05:47 PM

Thanks for that link though. But the team should be more active here on the forum. Even though they already got some big names here, they still need the support of the community. Because in the end, they will be the one using their platform for the services that they will offer. Looking forward also what financial institutions, healthcare providers, telecoms or government service providers will utilize their system. The more institutions that they can get, the better for the expansion of their services. And that means, it will drive the price in the market if more organizations will deploy their network.

bitLeap

Activity: 1162
Merit: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:00:37 PM

attention with thie project, a lot of people scammed today

Do you have any proof for this project is scam? please don't say anything before you learn about project, and put any proof here if shyft Network project is scam. i will waiting you.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 09:29:45 PM

Thanks for that link though. But the team should be more active here on the forum. Even though they already got some big names here, they still need the support of the community. Because in the end, they will be the one using their platform for the services that they will offer.
Yes it should be, in fact really hope that he will come to this community, but it seems the chance is small since just for post this announcement thread they ask someone do it for them. I think they prefer to be more active in their telegram group, a lot of members have joined there @shyftnetwork

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 04:08:53 PM

The Shyft Network Token Distribution and Economics

Providing further clarity on circulating supply during the first month, and supply schedules.

From the Shyft Network Team:
Hi everyone, as we begin to distribute and hand over the core protocol to the ecosystem and community, we wanted to quickly put out a high-level breakdown to provide more context, as well as a better high-level view of how we see economic circulation and productive supply across the Shyft Network.

Read the full article HERE

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 04:10:54 PM

Shyft Network Partners with Polygon (Matic) to Build Opt-In Compliance Infrastructure

We are delighted to announce our partnership with Polygon (formerly known as Matic Network) to collaborate and build an enhanced regulatory-compliant infrastructure for Decentralized Finance (DeFi).

rig4hodlers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 04:13:55 PM

The Regulatory Shift

I’d like to take a dive into the deep end and talk about the regulatory shift — no pun intended — that is happening today because Bitcoin has performed exactly as we expected. Institutions are now coming aboard. The momentum we see today is more justified than that of 2017’s, during the days of the ICOs. Today’s momentum is here to stay, and that’s exciting. That’s why there is a regulatory shift happening.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: