Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:08:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RBI ban Bitcoin?  (Read 898 times)
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Its a small market in crypto terms. Who cares?
Cheesy Your statement is totally fallacious. India cannot be considered as a small market as it is one of the most populated countries.
Well I am not sure regarding RBI ban ,but i have listened a news from some source that India's finance minister Mr.Arun Jaitely has said in one of his  speech that crypto curreny will not be legalised in India in future. So lets see what happens and we must wait for the official notice by RBI regarding this.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

Though i'm still confused about this news because i still don't get any reliable source but if it is true then it could be another shocking news for the bitcoin users.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

The legal status of Bitcoin in India is still not clear. RBI has filed a case against the digital exchanges dealing with Bitcoin due to which a temporary stay has been imposed on them .The decision regarding the working of  these exchanhes was to be made on 20th july but now it is postponed and will be made on the next hearing that is on 11th of september 2018.Then we will come to know that whether these exchanges will work or not.So we can't say that Bitcoin is illegal in India.It is just a temporary stay on the exchanges imposed by the supreme court.

rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

That's sad.They Ban Bitcoin and then there is news about Jiocoin. Seems something fishy
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

It was clear from the beginning that RBI/Govt. is going to use blockchain in the future but they don't support crypto.
And in the month of April, 2018, RBI has banned all banks and wallets from dealing with Bitcoin and any kind of cryptocurrency.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Yes!!
RBI is a densely populated country, however despite the high population density, most of the people there are not knowledgeable about coding terms!
However, I am not sure that your information is correct !!
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Heard some rumors about the ban of bitcoin in India, but I do not know the exact information. It will be hoped that this will not happen.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:57:00 AM

India is a very populated country if RBI ban bitcoin then it will definitely gonna effect the market.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1974
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

well india has one of the biggest population but we dont know if they have more people know about bitcoin.. well if it so the market will affect this news

I agree with you buddy and  the thread topic didn't include the proof  reference if that's true or not how people can sure that's news is legit and not a fuds news.

elenora

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:02 AM

Its a small market in crypto terms. Who cares?
What you mean by small market?India is one of the more populated country in the world holding 132 million people which is small? Cheesy

But I don't know this is a true or false new,can anyone confirms that the news is true or not?

India May Treat Cryptocurrencies As Commodities, Instead Of A Complete Ban with this The Indian Govt Plans To Launch Crypto Tokens For Financial Transactions and Indian State of Telengana To Sign MoU For Blockchain Technology

makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

This does not restrict Indian crypto users from using localbitcoins.com or crypto for fiat transactions and vice versa with other encrypted users. In some countries this illegal bitcoin is at the same time. Similarly, the Reserve Bank of India does not accept this bitcoin.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

RBI ban Bitcoin?
A notice came on 03/04/2018 from reserve bank of India 🇮🇳 that all the crypto traders have to withdraw their all money that they has invested in bitcoin and within 3 months of period, crypto will be banned from India and then after exact 3 months on the month of July, crypto has been banned in India but it doesn’t mean that holding or owning a bitcoin will be illegal in India 🇮🇳, we Indian are unable to use any domestic exchanges but we are free to use any international exchange as bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

RBI ban Bitcoin?
We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and no currency has the right to ban the bitcoin internationally and if any country is banning bitcoin from its nation then it means that its citizens will not be allowed to transact bitcoin through any of the domestic exchanges like in India , Zebpay is the domestic exchange but we Indians are free to use any international exchanges for transacting bitcoins and even local bitcoin like peer to peer transactions is also a good option.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

I don't even understand the exact reason why RBI prohibits bitcoin. but I am concerned about this news. certainly bitcoin users in India will be saddened by this ban. be patient. Sad
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

It seems to me that this is of little importance in the market. In my country, bitcoin has been banned since 2015 and this does not prevent me or my friends from buying and selling it. We even have a cafe that accept bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

Sovaivncb1996

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said Thursday that banks and financial institutions under the control of the RBI would be banned from cooperating with e-currency trading platforms or participate in activities related to electronic money.
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

The RBI positions itself as merely seeking the interests of consumers, while also citing claims that are often used that cryptocurrency is only a tool for criminals and those who want to damage market integrity.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

The Reserve Bank of India has made a very bad decision. They need to review their decision. I hope that it is just a temporary ban. India is an upcoming economic country with a lot of youth wanting to invest in Bitcoin. They will be left behind if they did not review it.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Bitcoin have cross the stage of ban distractions and more country of the world would join and accept bitcoin as transaction medium, India is the most populated country country in the world and also in the world of internet and technology so it not possible that people there not using bitcoin even it banned, I think still continue to patronize cryptocurrency in their country.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

The Reserve Bank of India has made a very bad decision. They need to review their decision. I hope that it is just a temporary ban. India is an upcoming economic country with a lot of youth wanting to invest in Bitcoin. They will be left behind if they did not review it.
I think government can do anything include to support bitcoin again, only need time until they know if bitcoin can give more advantages than bad affect. They only don't know yet for now

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████