Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7131 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Will its really hard to get profit in the fall market. I think the only way to earn in the time of red flag is trading. Trading is a short term its not focus on 1 currency. It focus on all currency depend on the fund. Because in the time of fall market not all currency will also fall. Thier are some currency will pump but not huge pump just enough to get profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

This is a good time to have fiat, all you have to do is buy and buy the dip as much as you can. Meanwhile don't buy everything at once. Buy in bits so that if the dip go deeper, you can buy more. If you already have some coin, you can make a little more by shorting.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

You can earn money from crypto world in different ways, but if the market falling then wait for the correct time to buy, some peoples are earning good money even market fall time that is good traders, if you have good ideas about the trading strategy you can earn money in down or up in market, buy the correct time and sell at the profit.Only traders can earn money from fall of the market but this is the best time to buy some coins and hodl for short or long term.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

There is no way you could gain in a falling market. But its a good opportunity to buy some altcoin or bitcoin and store it on your wallet for the meantime that market is not good. You can sell it later will price pumps up and get huge profit. The lower the price the bigger your profit will be, when price goes up.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Arbitrage trading is an option on bearsih market but i do not recommend it cause it has many risks.
Such as if you buy a coin or token probably you cannot sell them at high you need to sell first then buy.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

It's hard to see the conditions in the current price. the best way is always monitoring markets and when there is an opportunity when the low price then instantly buy and when there is a small increase in direct selling only. with the cycle continued like that little by little I think quite profitable but don't expect much with this. or better enter the bounty and the result just sold in order to get the result.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

It is possible with margin trading , imagine, you borrow eth from exchange or broker and sell them for 600 $, afterwards you buy the same amount of eth for 500$ and (100$*amount of eth-comission) is your profit.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

I don't care how much money I make. I just want to make more bitcoin. Sell bitcoin at a high price and buy it at a low price.
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

It is possible with margin trading , imagine, you borrow eth from exchange or broker and sell them for 600 $, afterwards you buy the same amount of eth for 500$ and (100$*amount of eth-comission) is your profit.
This is the simplest and most clear example, but it is not easy to do it. When the market is unclear, it is not easy.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

I believe that with the fall of the market, it is most profitable to purchase different coins that have the potential to make a profit in the future.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

For me with the look of things, I will say it is good for you to acquire coins now that the price is still avoidable before it rise up again. The problem there is that one need to be careful about the coin you want to acquire, do research and ask about the coin from one who is knowledgeable.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Trade on Bitmex or any other similar exchanges. If you use even x10, change of 1% will make you 10% from you position. It is very good. Another way of making money on the fall of the market is do nothing. For today it is good strategy, believe me.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:44:50 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
its pretty simple if you got capital then buy more if you think you have a time to day trading then watch the market and do day trading. I do trying to get more coins in bear market and seems to do day trading is good option fir me cause i dont have much money left in my account.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Fall of market means best time to buy your favourite altcoin or long-term holding altcoin. I think, this is the best way to earn money (not at exact time, but in future). Otherwise, when market fall, join as many bounties you can so that you can able to earn too many altcoins from per bounty.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

If you know that there is a real fall of the market then buy and wait until prices go higher. When you have profit – sell. The most difficult thing is to know when trend will be changed.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

If you have enough funds, you can choose to invest more as you are getting the prices now at a cheap price
I will agree on you as of now it seems that the market price goes down its time to buy as long as you have extra money for a loose if ever it not worthy. But if its not worthy, hold until it can be profitable.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

If you have enough funds, you can choose to invest more as you are getting the prices now at a cheap price
I will agree on you as of now it seems that the market price goes down its time to buy as long as you have extra money for a loose if ever it not worthy. But if its not worthy, hold until it can be profitable.
My way to make money in the fall market is I buy cheaper coins, when it decreases and after it has a good volume I sell immediately to earned quick profit but I think its too pressure, and complicated in this, kind of strategies its all about courage how we handle this.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

My way to make money in the fall market is I buy cheaper coins, when it decreases and after it has a good volume I sell immediately to earned quick profit but I think its too pressure, and complicated in this, kind of strategies its all about courage how we handle this.
That's a good plan, and at times people it is quite a hard task to get back the invested amount. Highly experienced users progress making an earning even when the market is down. Also things happen unexpected, for which it is good to have plan B ready, so that even when something happens in the negative way can overcome with ease than losing what we have got.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

The only thing that you can do is just to try to keep buying and storing more and more coins as long as the dip continues, that is the only way in that you are going to make a huge amount of money in a near future as soon as everything recovers from this

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
You must buy a lot of coins because the value of coins right now is so cheap and very affordable. Then sell it when the market price is rising and for sure you can gain a lot of profit in that technique.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: