Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7131 times)
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

If the market is bleeding then the only move you should do is, don't panic, hodl your valuable invested coin then just wait for it to come up again, volatility and correction is just normal. Anyways, if you have spare money then you gotta buy a tonne of tokens! Of course the only coin that you should buy is the trusted one and have a long term goal.

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Buy in the dip when market goes down you can go sell high buy low while in the opposite when  the market goes up you can buy low and sell high hope it helps.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

When the market is falling you can look at it as an opportunity to buy coins for cheap and wait when prices will begin to rise again. This is the most simple way.
Another way is to day trade, in spite of market falling if you look at daily charts there are always price risings and falls, so you can buy at low price and sell at high price.

Exactly. If the market will falling then it is a good opportunity to buy coins at lowest cost then hold for a couple of weeks then keep an eye to the market when to sell it in the right time to get profit even at minimum amount. The important thing is getting a profit of it even the market is falling.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:15 AM

when market is in a dip, you can gain thru selling or buying. Selling given that you don't lose anything with reference to the buy-in price of the coin.
But it is all better if you just buy coins with the dip of the market, and hold these coins wait it out for it to recover.
It is then that one can profit from the fall of the market.
Just play it wise and nice
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:32 AM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
Buy bitcoin or eth. Although these mainstream currencies will fall, they will not be endless. So holding down for a long time is a good choice.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

From what I've learned, during fall season, most investors hold on to their investments and wait for the rise. But asides from that, I haven'y heard anything else...
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
The only thing you have to do is buy a few coins because with the fall of the market then altcoin the price will be very cheap and that's good because we can buy it and hold it for a while waiting for the market back green.
Then you will get a big profit if the market recovers.

Do not force short-term play if the market is falling because it can make you lose.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

You can do trading and investing. Trading the coins that you have to those coins that will have a good potential then invest to the coins like ethereum and ripple. But no one can really assure you if you can earn a lot of money because this is just like a gamble that you have to take all the risk to make it worthy.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Making money in a falling market is a risky and laborious job you have to buy and sell coins/tokens in the market and do day trading you have to keep a eagle eye on the market for ups and downs so that you can make transactions and make money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

You can only make money when the market is up and not falling as you said. During when the market exchanges is down, prices goes low, which is an advantage if you will be buying your coins during this time. You must need to know if the price level where the coin had just drop is the bottom. If it is then you will surely gain. But in case you fail to realize just like what happen last February to April when many immediately bought the coin when it drops from 11,000$ to around 9,000$. But the case was the bottom was on the level around 6,000$ which made many to panic selling because they thought bitcoin is going to end. Somehow it managed to survived and now slowly goes up in value. But they did sell their coins to cut their loses thinking it will never go up again in value.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

We are all involved in any profession. We can take the middle bitkayen as a profession. Altcoin among them is a profitable project. If we buy more coins, it is possible to grow in the future. We can earn more coins in this way.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

It is better not to buy anything in a falling market, this is a risk. You can wait until he starts growing. You can earn money if you managed to sell off before the fall.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

So if you predict the market will fall, just go margin 1x or more with short (if you have big portfolio). That's the easiest way to earn money, there are many exchanges with margin, you can search them on google like bitmex, hitbtc... Or you can trade on mini wave but you need technical analyzing to do it, you can learn yourself .
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile digital asset,and it's volatility is what brings profit or loss to traders. It's always good that you don't go all in with your fiat at any point it time when investing in a token so that when the market dips, you can always pack cheaper coins and sell for profit when the bills reenter the market.
So anytime the market dips with so much blood on the street, position to buy tokens with good product, active team and with other great features, which might have gone below the ICO price in the bearish market. Imagine the profit you will make once the market rebounds.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

It's hard to make money during the dip but you can make good investments that will make you a good profit during a surge.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Simple, if you have money, then buy a tonne of coins. Btc is the best of course, the dip that reached 6k is really a good time to buy. For sure at the end of 2019 you'll have a huge profit by then, but it depends on how much you bought, the plenty you bought, the higher you gain.

[
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Day trading maybe. But if you're new like you said then maybe you should take your time, observe the market and educate yourself as much as you can.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

I'll do short trade buy high sell low on binance there is a lot of coin now that is dump and pump you must watch the movement of the coin so that you will not loose profit and at the same time doing bounty like wearing signature and wait when the market recover just hold all the coin that you have and wait when the market pump again.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

I'll do short trade buy high sell low on binance there is a lot of coin now that is dump and pump you must watch the movement of the coin so that you will not loose profit and at the same time doing bounty like wearing signature and wait when the market recover just hold all the coin that you have and wait when the market pump again.
What? dude, i think you confused it's buy low and sell high. and when the marketing falling you only get chance to buy coins, suppose if you sell means you will lose your money.

Whatever I will earn in signature and bounty campaigns I will not wait for a good time, if I need any urgent money I will sell my coins immediately.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

What? dude, i think you confused it's buy low and sell high. and when the marketing falling you only get chance to buy coins, suppose if you sell means you will lose your money.

Whatever I will earn in signature and bounty campaigns I will not wait for a good time, if I need any urgent money I will sell my coins immediately.

Grin

I agree about the campaigns, and that applies for ICOs as well I think. I sell if I really need the cash, if not, I sell half or something like that and re-invest and continue holding the half half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: