Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 200x Nvidia Tesla K10 8GDDR5 Cards  (Read 593 times)
mad3ga (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Hi all,

I am looking to sell 200x Nvidia Tesla K10 8GB GDDR5 - looking to get $340 for them in bulk.
You don't have to buy them all, obviously. Can accept paypal, credit / debit card / bank transfer and crypto.
Items are located in Harrogate, North of UK. Can also be found on ebay, if that's what you prefer.

Also, optionally, these can be sold in Supermicro servers that are dual socket Intel Xeon E5-2600v2, and platinum rated redundant 1100W PSU's in 2U, taking 4 (or 5) cards each.
total of 50 servers.

Everything is tested, and I can offer warranty for the items sold.
(Price is exclusive of postage, but I can get good rates for postage worldwide...)

Let me know if interested.
Below are some pictures.

http://s700.photobucket.com/user/ruff3ga/library/tesla

PS: I know this might look not so legit to some, but I'm happy to prove who I am / that the items are legit.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

What kind of hashrate are you getting on these ? forum escrow okay ?

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
mad3ga (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

I haven't tried them yet, but will come back after a test.
Not sure what Forum Escrow is, but I guess it`s (like) Escrow, which should be fine, sure.
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I'd be interested in hearing what the hash rates were also - I've heard mixed things about the K10's, and most people are using the 24GB ones - but I've seen people say they hash around a 1070 for something like Equihash, but no numbers in terms of power, so they might be more or less efficient.  

These cards looks a bit tricky, as they don't actually have any cooling - correct?  It was the server that blew the air through them, so it looks like there's no fans onboard.

Will you ship internationally (to the US)?

In terms of Forum Escrow, what he's referring to is that there are Hero or Legendary forum members who will escrow the sale - the buyer sends them the BTC, they confirm the funds to you, then you send the goods - if everything checks out, the buyer tells the escrow to release the funds to you, and it's all good.  Typically they charge around 1-2% for the service - and they're a must have when doing any transactions like this on the site - way way way way way too many scammers.  Also worth pointing out to never pay for shipping outside of escrow - very common scam is to ask for shipping separate, then just take that money and never do anything.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

is local pickup available? I would like to collect them myself

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:25 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 07:54:27 AM by cptfisher

sometimes i dont understand this craving for gpus... this a shit old piece of hardware ... does not even have compute instruction 3.5 ... you wont be able to mine much on these (they are equivalent of a gtx 680)

wit hall the respects to the seller of course eh ...  just you should take notice of this  before buying
mad3ga (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I'd be interested in hearing what the hash rates were also - I've heard mixed things about the K10's, and most people are using the 24GB ones - but I've seen people say they hash around a 1070 for something like Equihash, but no numbers in terms of power, so they might be more or less efficient.  

These cards looks a bit tricky, as they don't actually have any cooling - correct?  It was the server that blew the air through them, so it looks like there's no fans onboard.

Will you ship internationally (to the US)?

In terms of Forum Escrow, what he's referring to is that there are Hero or Legendary forum members who will escrow the sale - the buyer sends them the BTC, they confirm the funds to you, then you send the goods - if everything checks out, the buyer tells the escrow to release the funds to you, and it's all good.  Typically they charge around 1-2% for the service - and they're a must have when doing any transactions like this on the site - way way way way way too many scammers.  Also worth pointing out to never pay for shipping outside of escrow - very common scam is to ask for shipping separate, then just take that money and never do anything.
Shipping to US is no problem. And thanks for the explanation ref Forum Escrow.

is local pickup available? I would like to collect them myself
Sure, that's no problem. I actually prefer this for obvious reasons Smiley
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

sometimes i dont understand this craving for gpus... this a shit old piece of hardware ... does not even have compute instruction 3.5 ... you wont be able to mine much on these (they are equivalent of a gtx 680)

wit hall the respects to the seller of course eh ...  just you should take notice of this  before buying

Agreed. K10's are still fairly solid at AI applications and cluster CGI etc. but as far as mining goes the memory pipe/watt per hash makes this a proposal that only works if you pay almost nothing for power and/or want to get into some seriously creative accounting practices.

FOR RENT.
adamajer

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

I'm running 4 of these cards in a server bought from mad3ga.

Running on Cryptonight at the minute, producing 2440H/s stable across the 4 cards and a total power consumption of 790W, including the servers.

So on Cryptonight algo, that's 610H/s / card and the power consumption is 175W roughly (allocated 90W to the dual xeon server)

All in all, not too bad at the price offered.

Obviously there are greater alternatives out there, but since the price of Vega cards are all over the moon, this proves to be a good option for me.
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

I'm running 4 of these cards in a server bought from mad3ga.

Running on Cryptonight at the minute, producing 2440H/s stable across the 4 cards and a total power consumption of 790W, including the servers.

So on Cryptonight algo, that's 610H/s / card and the power consumption is 175W roughly (allocated 90W to the dual xeon server)

All in all, not too bad at the price offered.

Obviously there are greater alternatives out there, but since the price of Vega cards are all over the moon, this proves to be a good option for me.

Great feedback, so roughly ~1070 performance at about 2x the power consumption.  How did you setup airflow for it, or did you use one of the servers they're actually intended for?
mad3ga (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Apologies for the lack of reply from me, but I thought if Adam is doing the tests anyway on his cards, I'll invite him to reply, instead.
Thanks for the feedback, Adam.
Cards still SFS, please let me know if you are interested.
sheppard94

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Hi all,

I am looking to sell 200x Nvidia Tesla K10 8GB GDDR5 - looking to get $340 for them in bulk.
You don't have to buy them all, obviously. Can accept paypal, credit / debit card / bank transfer and crypto.
Items are located in Harrogate, North of UK. Can also be found on ebay, if that's what you prefer.

Also, optionally, these can be sold in Supermicro servers that are dual socket Intel Xeon E5-2600v2, and platinum rated redundant 1100W PSU's in 2U, taking 4 (or 5) cards each.
total of 50 servers.

Everything is tested, and I can offer warranty for the items sold.
(Price is exclusive of postage, but I can get good rates for postage worldwide...)

Let me know if interested.
Below are some pictures.

http://s700.photobucket.com/user/ruff3ga/library/tesla

PS: I know this might look not so legit to some, but I'm happy to prove who I am / that the items are legit.

Are you still here ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: