Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India closes doors for Crypto Currency  (Read 2262 times)
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

I have been following this news for the past few weeks. This information is accurate, the central bank in India is advising investors should stop the transaction with electronic money. It is bad news and negatively affects the price of bitcoin. India is keen to develop their country without the need for electronic money.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

Feeling sad after hearing this pathetic news. This extremely unfair for crypto investors it seems that India government and RBI afraid of bitcoin popularity. RBI made a huge mistake to ban bitcoin in India, they should think it twice to back it again and to the proper use of their huge population.

i dont know if the news is 100 percent legit or hoax but if its true , im pretty sure that banning is only for temporary purpose just like what happened on other countries that also banned crypto before .

in the meantime i dont think that india'n country is a huge loose for us because what i know is that india is only a poor country which means there were only few people are going to be interested on buying or investing in cryptos . so dont be so sad about it mate .
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

Ban of cryptocurrency in India is due to the safety of common peopl's funds as a big population in India is prone to such investments and many fraud had happened due to that where govt does have any role to play, recently a person has been jailed for Bitcoin fraud where many people have lost money, Indian govt has gone digital in day to day transactions and welcomes every new technology, I hope indian govt will adopt blockchain technology one day.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

If the banks, electronic wallets or any of the entities subject to RBI management are banned from buying virtual currency, Indian people will not be able to transfer money from any bank account in India to the bitcoin like Bitpay, as well as can not buy virtual currency on the exchange.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

if the news of bitcoin banning in India is correct then it is bad news for bitcoin, because India is one of the countries with the strongest economic development and maybe it also affects the current decline in bitcoin prices and will also affect the price of other cyrptocurrency

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

Ban of cryptocurrency in India is due to the safety of common peopl's funds as a big population in India is prone to such investments and many fraud had happened due to that where govt does have any role to play, recently a person has been jailed for Bitcoin fraud where many people have lost money, Indian govt has gone digital in day to day transactions and welcomes every new technology, I hope indian govt will adopt blockchain technology one day.
The last time I checked the status of bitcoin ban in India is not certain ans bitcoin is also not illegal there either but the statement made by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)  causes a lot of misconception by the community. However, the supreme court of India has giving the government two weeks to present its official stance on cryptocurrency.

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

Reserve Bank of India (RBI) officially banned cryptocurrency transaction through bank but i'm not disappointed this declaration. Because india was not a crypto familiar country i think. But recently installed only one Bitcoin ATM. Virtual currencies regulation stronger by reserve bank rules.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

India is a big developing country. The Indian government is scared of risk, now Bitcoin can have a huge impact on the situation and the crypto market and the Indian crypto community, so the Indian government has closed the doors of India for the crypto currency. But if they understand correctly, crypto will depend on their economy but they will accept it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

I am sorry but this is not a bad news for me because i often see several scam ICOs from india, so it will be good if they close the door for crypto.
In my country, using cryptocurrency is allowed but not to pay something. We just use it for trading in the market.
You can still get profit from trading too if you know when you must buy and sell.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

I think it's very normal because maybe in this Indian country the cryptocurrency is used as a place for money laundering, theft of money and all kinds of forms of ugliness you can find in India, therefore India prohibits the circulation and use of cryptocurrency.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

It's actually sad to think that not every country is open to technological advancement like this here bitcoins. But we can't say negative things against this country. They are merely protecting the integrity of their economy by banning potential economic disturbances.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

really it is regretted as a big country but the government does not think long, it even prohibits the existence of cripto, but as long as there is no legal prohibition and still just appeals, it means there is still hope for the government, especially the central bank, to review the existence of crypto. there is a binding law and the high potential for abuse for negative things, that might be a consideration but keep in mind that with the presence of cripto into India there are many positive things about reducing unemployment, rising living standards, and a lot of technological learning that has a direct impact on social life also need to be taken into consideration, I think the government needs to choose the middle ground instead of prohibiting because it is a huge loss for both parties, where India has the potential as a promising market
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

I think it's very normal because maybe in this Indian country the cryptocurrency is used as a place for money laundering, theft of money and all kinds of forms of ugliness you can find in India, therefore India prohibits the circulation and use of cryptocurrency.

But still, you cannot prohibit other people from India from using bitcoin, especially if they have already invested and profit from it. BTC is like addiction to its users. My conclusion, for now, There are still a majority of people who are using crypto's especially bitcoin but in secret.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

They just released an statement but they are not banning bitcoin or cryotocurrency so stop creating panic among the investors or later the cryotocurrency prices will fall more.

Exactly the point, the popularity of cryptocurrency in India is really high. I don't see the reason why it would be banned , the government can make the necessary inputs for bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies to thrive.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Actually India does not close the door for crypto, govt. is looking for an opportunity when they can regulate crypto because as we have seen daily volume of trading in India is more than 2000 BTC and if govt regulate it than they will earn some amount of taxes from it.
Ban is just for temporary basis.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

You should know that this is a decentralized market and that investors can trade in many ways. Therefore, such prohibitions will not have too much influence. The people of India who enter this market are increasing every day and you do not have to worry about it.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

India has not closed the doors of Bitcoin completely. Just made some new rules. With which the Indian government could make some control over the Bitcoin currency. But even after the introduction of these new rules, I do not think anybody can control Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

In the month of April of 2018 Reserve bank of India ban bitcoin in India. RBI break the connection between different cryptocurrency trading sites and bank. Because of this many indian bitcoin trading sites like zebpay, unocoin, koniex etc. According to Indian government bitcoin is not a legal tender. And bitcoin affects the economy. It is digital currency because of this it does pay tax to the government and this thing ultimately affects the country economy in a negative way. According to Indian government, In India you can do bitcoin signature campaign job but you should convert your money into any others national currency instead of rupees.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

i dont think india will close close crypto doors bcz india is a great advance technology country and they should follow the modern technology.
crypto currency is not only a currency but also a technology.
so india will definately support crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: