Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader Future life?  (Read 2879 times)
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

How is trader life in the future?A trader is the country's wealth?

A traders life is full of analysis and monitoring. He or she will mostly stay on his workstation at home. He will never leave his open positions for a whole day without looking at it. When a trader is going to vacation. he make sure that he has no open trades. he is disciplined for his every actions.

sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

I agree with that trading is side job, most traders are also not very good in trading, if one is very good in trading, he may find a job in blockchain fund companies or in stock market funds.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

It's hard to predict the life of the trader in the future but it can be guaranteed that he/she can be a profitable person. Traders life is not that easy because they need to be updated from time to time especially crypto. It could also be possible that traders contribute to the country's wealth.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

I believe the future will be great for trader, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so you can trade in the short term to be minimized. risk. The market is showing signs of recovery and rises in the short term so this is a great time for you to trade altcoin.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

trader life in future because he has passed a difficult period as a trader who must withstand the burden of psyokologi owned and practice trading patiently and understand all the contents of trading therefore until the time he can live with just bertrading. if we want to success in trading word we must try like a professional how they make a big profit in trading

That's right. You future as a trader would depend on the type of deals you are going for and getting now. If you learn from your mistakes and use it to improve yourself as a trader, and therefore, getting you more chances to gain profit. Then, your future would be good because it would surely be filled with profits and good trades, but if you're not making sure that you are learning something from the losses and mistakes you made, then it would be cloudy and bleak at best.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

It's hard to predict the life of the trader in the future but it can be guaranteed that he/she can be a profitable person. Traders life is not that easy because they need to be updated from time to time especially crypto. It could also be possible that traders contribute to the country's wealth.

A trader could reflect their own behavior on financial management when they do their trades, you can see their patience and strategy. If you are an experienced trader there must be a certain future for you because you overcome those different obstacles and did cope up with a trader's struggles.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

it looks like traders in the future will be more and more as the year is growing will be more and more curious with bitcoin and want to learn about bitcoin trading world so I'm sure more and more people who want to learn bitcoin trading can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

I can't consider a trader as country's wealth. Since there are many forms of economic wealth. Essentially, those who are in agricultural field are the number one contributor of country's wealth.
Traders have future. Many opportunities are waiting for the people specially who are unemployed. Soon, trading will become the center of marketplace and income sources. But I think, the more traders will come, more opportunities will open at the same time, competition will getting close.
Rana90

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

I think, future of a trader is dependent on his trading policy. If he doesn't got enough idea before starting trading,  He can't benefited by it and become a loser.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

if you are a competent trader with good success, you can earn money on the crypto-currency market. It's like a regular financial market, only more risks
If the market will stop fluctuating, no matter how skillful a trader is, his talent won’t bring him any big profits.If you ask me, both of them are equally important. Without anyone of them, it is not possible to become rich. The digital market rather bitcoin was able to make people millionaire due to its high volatile nature. Everything has its own role to play. Working hard and smart at the same time.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

If you are a good trader maybe you can do have a good future in trading specialy if your lucky and wise. The wise man dont invest all of hes money in trading. Because of you realy need that money and you dont have any other options but to sell your holdings even in a loss and a lower price.
All the traders who are doing well in trading and that they know how to make the right decision at the right time are enjoying the trading very much and along with that, they are also making a very good amount of money as well which gives them a hope that in the future, they will be able to live much more comfortable life and that they will surely be able to make more earnings. They believe in themselves and use tehri skills to make more money.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

I think, future of a trader is dependent on his trading policy. If he doesn't got enough idea before starting trading,  He can't benefited by it and become a loser.
Generally speaking, trading is one of the best professions in this world that is highly respected. It is very beneficial and traders are usually very rich people. This was about trading and now coming towards the trader, indeed it depends on the skillset of an individual whether he turns out to be a great successful person in this profession or may change his income source after some time.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

I am sure that the life of a  trader cannot be ever dull. Trading, you stay active all the time, you are thinking much, and you take fun of getting the profits.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

I am sure that the life of a  trader cannot be ever dull. Trading, you stay active all the time, you are thinking much, and you take fun of getting the profits.

Once you started trading you just do a way always to make things more good and better and you dont even want to make your life miserable and you always wanted to earn and make profit.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Unleass you have some really good results at least for a year don't leave your job. It is healthy to trade and still have a job(making 2 incomes). Try to trade with communities in your local place or city for at least 2times a week that helps a lot too.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Once you started trading you just do a way always to make things more good and better and you dont even want to make your life miserable and you always wanted to earn and make profit.
Always being positive and aiming for much better outcome, future ahead of this type of traders will be ending up for financial wealth, traders who really take things seriously are mostly gainers and able to earn a lot, if you will keep improving your skills and always find time to enjoy trading will deliver and it will not just change your life in small scale but perhaps it can bring your lifetime in a decent stage of financial wealth.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

Nobody knows the future But I won't depend on simply trading I make a steady salary and rely on trading as a moment job real life needs real cash on time and now and then trading needs time to recuperate when in a real life you will require cash quick in the event that you don't have a consistent pay you may need to see your coins in misfortune.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

I believe yes. Trading is actuallya great platform for us to make the economy better. It is a better way for us to earn and build better finances in the future. It is our future life. Imagine life if we all do trading, I think the future would become more convenient and finances would be lighter for us.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

Yes that is right, that a good trader have aways a good life, he never spend  a dull life, But i think that it is only possible if a trader have good trading skill and patient who has spend a good time in trading and is not tired from trading. He consider trading as his profession and always do trading in a serious manner.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

If you are good at trading then your future is also secure I think. If you make proper utilization of your income and save them for the cries when you are not making enough money from trading then you will definitely never face a problem. You should also keep an eye at side business if things go wrong at trading as everyone has their bad days so one should always prepare for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: