Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-sale. Rules  (Read 175 times)
mrkahharov (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
Merited by k_kuchkarov (1)

Hi guys! I've interested an altcoin trades. Thats why my question about pre-sale. How I can buying tokens on pre-sale, what I should do?

magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:19:46 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:31:55 AM by magpie_lover
Merited by mrkahharov (1)

Watch out for early announcements. Have some extra ETH in your kitty because most presale offers would enforce a minimum individual contribution eg > 20 ETH. Dont forget to  check out the rules regarding how the sale process would handle the volatility in ETH price etc.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

As magpie said, you'll need a high amount of money for the minimum investment of most Pre-ICO sales. Also heavy KYC requirements are usually in place regardless of the country you're in. Keep in mind two things with Pre-sales -

1) The bonus is usually small, around 20%, and your tokens may be locked up until after the main ICO which could be months away. Market volatility by then has probably changed the value of the BTC/ETH by more than that 20% bonus. Therefore it's best to join ICO's that award you for the dollar value of your contribution rather than be based on a fixed ETH/BTC rate.
2) Many ICOs have a lot of hype around them which dies down after release. You can often pick up the tokens cheaper on the open market. However this isn't always the case and it will depend upon supply & demand of the individual tokens.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Hi guys! I've interested an altcoin trades. Thats why my question about pre-sale. How I can buying tokens on pre-sale, what I should do?

Firstly
You must study the project
And find the team in a telegram or in other sources and ask them
You can also read the instruction for pre-sale, each company has different rules
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Like others have said, keep some coins available. Assess whether the team is committed to the project *long term* and wont walk out months down the line even though their faces are plastered on the websites. Project hype is important, but if you really want to shine pick out the hidden gems, like Arcblock.
Of late the ETH token prices have really increased compared to the rate of increase of ether, so some more word of advice: have a look at NEO or other coin ICOs out there that tend to be cheaper in comparison.
mrkahharov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Watch out for early announcements. Have some extra ETH in your kitty because most presale offers would enforce a minimum individual contribution eg > 20 ETH. Dont forget to  check out the rules regarding how the sale process would handle the volatility in ETH price etc.

okay! Thanks alot.

mrkahharov (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

As magpie said, you'll need a high amount of money for the minimum investment of most Pre-ICO sales. Also heavy KYC requirements are usually in place regardless of the country you're in. Keep in mind two things with Pre-sales -

1) The bonus is usually small, around 20%, and your tokens may be locked up until after the main ICO which could be months away. Market volatility by then has probably changed the value of the BTC/ETH by more than that 20% bonus. Therefore it's best to join ICO's that award you for the dollar value of your contribution rather than be based on a fixed ETH/BTC rate.
2) Many ICOs have a lot of hype around them which dies down after release. You can often pick up the tokens cheaper on the open market. However this isn't always the case and it will depend upon supply & demand of the individual tokens.

Is it possible  make profit in Pre-Sale`s?

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

You can always register for participation in the pre-sale of coins. Also, subscribe to the sources to receive announcements about the start of pre-sales.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I would suggest to visit frequently https://icodrops.com/ web page.
You can find new ICO, rating and etc.

Depends on what you choose, examine the project and make a decision to take part in pre-sale or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I would suggest to visit frequently https://icodrops.com/ web page.
You can find new ICO, rating and etc.

Depends on what you choose, examine the project and make a decision to take part in pre-sale or not.

Yes, an excellent site, it is very convenient to track how much money was attracted by ico, I heard that the guys from this site very well analyze and select ico

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: