Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All coin values down and up with BTC! Is it good?  (Read 1232 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

bitcoin is dominating the crypto market and that is why bitcoin price effects all altcoin prices. any sharp movement in the graph of bitcoin effects badly on other cryptocurrencies. i think it will continue like this for a while more.
Well, bitcoin dominating the market is based on the fact that the market is generally speculative in nature and that makes the whole market in its entirety subject to manipulation. For this reason, we have seen a lot of altcoins as just a pump and dump for profit environment with the whales driving the market how they want and that is absolutely one thing only real life usage can curb. So, in the absence of real life usage, it brings about a lesser community of users and so price becomes more speculative.

Yes that is how it would go. And In my opinion, it is just because of the big market share of Bitcoin that is influential in fluctuating the values of market. In other words the whole market moves with Bitcoin.

This is not good because of the fact that the coins other than Bitcoin have their own market as well and the prediction of many cryptocurrencies would have been very clear and easy if their markets were not masked by Bitcoin, but again we do not have a perfect competition at all.
The first mover advantage actually, but I believe as the market matures, this is something that we will get to see less most especially when the alt market start having the ability to stand on their own, and then we get to see people using them in real life for the product with which they are backed on, and for things like this, we will end up seeing real demand and not just some punkish whale manipulating the market to his own benefits.

As long as that speculative aspect remains over real life usage, the chances of seeing the altcoins as just a pump and dump market will always be there and they will keep being tagged with the movement of bitcoin as what whales are doing is to use the altcoin market to increase their bitcoin stash.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

It is quite clear that the all altcoin values rise up and goes down with the bitcoin. A clear indication of direct relation to the BTC value to the altcoins. Is it good for the coins or is it harmful for the market?

Altcoins' price has a correlation with bitcoin because bitcoin is the main currency and most altcoins are paired with either fiat or bitcoin. When bitcoin price goes down, most investors sell their altcoin because they know that altcoin price will be affected and they don't want to lose more money because of it.
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Bitcoin /altcoin relationship is inverse,  bitcoin goes up,  altcoin goes down,  bitcoin goes up the more,  altcoin goes down even more.  Then a slight bitcoin depreciation then,  altcoin begin to moon.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Bitcoin /altcoin relationship is inverse,  bitcoin goes up,  altcoin goes down,  bitcoin goes up the more,  altcoin goes down even more.  Then a slight bitcoin depreciation then,  altcoin begin to moon.
It is quite logical that in this situation  most coins have a direct correlation with bitcoin. In the future, when projects gain strength, experience, this dependence should weaken or disappear forever. But it will happen not in the nearest future
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

I think that rule does not happen in this situation because most of investors are waiting. they have losen too much for a long time so now they wont apply this rule. they will wait until a big boom happens

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

I think that rule does not happen in this situation because most of investors are waiting. they have losen too much for a long time so now they wont apply this rule. they will wait until a big boom happens
I think that today the situation gives a good chance of investing in the crypto currency. But still you need to be careful and invest better in the most rated coins, because a bad market can adversely affect the development of many projects.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

It is quite clear that the all altcoin values rise up and goes down with the bitcoin. A clear indication of direct relation to the BTC value to the altcoins. Is it good for the coins or is it harmful for the market?

In my own opinion is good signal altcoins goes rise up and down if bitcoin is good
That's status of movements ar advantage to the day traders
The traders need to give quality time to monitor the price of all coins

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

For bitcoin, a good position, because it is at least well stabilized and fixed in the leaderboard, and it is clearly visible on the chart, so I do not think that we need to change anything.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

For bitcoin, a good position, because it is at least well stabilized and fixed in the leaderboard, and it is clearly visible on the chart, so I do not think that we need to change anything.
I would not say so about Bitcoin, because it is from the price of Bitcoin that almost all the crypto currency depends. Therefore, Bitcoin's leading position in the crypto-currency market is not an Accident, but a long-standing pattern.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
I have nothing against Bitcoin, but it would be much better for the crypto-currency market if Bitcoin were used as a means of payment. Bitcoin may be an international crypto currency and at the same time only positively influence the crypto-currency market.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

In my own opinion is good signal altcoins goes rise up and down if bitcoin is good
That's status of movements ar advantage to the day traders
The traders need to give quality time to monitor the price of all coins

Theres no such specific trend on where short traders cant trade. No matter whats the trend in bitcoin or altcoins if its bearish or bullish and besides not all the times where volatility of btc alone would correlate with alts.

BTC is the most recognized coin in the crypto market and also the natural leader of it,  on both the up and the down moves. This is nether good nor bad by itself.
I have nothing against Bitcoin, but it would be much better for the crypto-currency market if Bitcoin were used as a means of payment. Bitcoin may be an international crypto currency and at the same time only positively influence the crypto-currency market.
On that case then bitcoin would really need to be heavily centralized where it would be considered to be a main payment. I do prefer on btc to be this way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

No need to change anything with it.

Bitcoin has been there since then and majority of the pairs are with it so it can't be harmful. I feel bad that are angry whenever bitcoin gives affect to the altcoins which cause them to sink once its starting to move inversely proportional from the usual move we know.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

it doesn't always happen this way: there are simultaneous recessions and simultaneous growth.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

Bitcoin is king so altcoins movement depends on the movement of BTC. If btc is in downtrend the altcoins will move downward too and this is normal until now so don't worry if it goes with how bitcoin's price move.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

It is not that it is bad or it is good,,, this is the simple fact of the crypto market that so many people do not understand or refuse to accept. I like some alt projects, we all do, but the problem is people just do not get that Bitcoin is crypto and crypto is Bitcoin. 99% of governments and banks understand this, and the market does as well. We can talk all day about how great a token or alt is, but the fact is, not one of them has the power and status of Bitcoin.

It will take time for recognition. It took Bitcoin 10 years! So just accept it for now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Pretty good in relation to bitcoin, and it is undoubtedly satisfied, because with this development, it can reach great heights and be back in the top and at a height compared to the other coins.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

This is normal because all altcoin values are now dependent on the current value of the BTC.
We need to have a few more years for some more powerful altcoin like ETH to grow and share some of the power of the BTC.
The market will be more balanced and more capable, not just depending on each BTC.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

This kind of situation is natural for the bear market, the rise, and fall of BTC always affect other altcoins. Each coin must be strong and can maintain its value, this will later be an improvement that must be done by the coin developer.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

I think e can see more independent coin prices from the price of the bitcoin. In my opinion, the world of crypto needs to make sharp movements on their own and make more unique price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: