Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25190 times)
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

any bounty program Huh

I don't see in the main page for the bounty program
keep an eyes on this thread, maybe the dev will be updated it later. Keep patience.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jserenity12

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

Will the payment system work for US merchants? Does this project has a restrictions for any country?
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Since the service that will be provided by the ICO is like using different crypto to purchase goods/services, can it also be a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies? Because it will be a plus factor if it will have this feature.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

Since the service that will be provided by the ICO is like using different crypto to purchase goods/services, can it also be a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies? Because it will be a plus factor if it will have this feature.

Good suggestion sir, I do also suggest this because it is a plus factor for them if they will add a trading platform for different cryptocurrencies.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

Any bounty program that we can join to? Your project is very interesting and we want to be a part of it. The stats are all good and the projects main goal is presented very well.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

Your whitepaper has no details of how you plan to get merchants and consumers to use your platform

Can you elaborate on the marketing plans listed in your roadmap?

nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Very good program i suppose. Not at all boasting their credentials but instead uses it to promote their project  clearly and humbly.  Keep it up team and please stay true to your promises.
 as i see they are serious on this project the team are proffessional and i want to see this project on the next level lets see if they can get more partners soon but any way i know this has a great pottential
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

any bounty program Huh

We do have a bounty!  Here is the link to that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299717.0

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Finance is now being one of the most popular targets for ICO projects. BY integrating the payment method and the merchant plus the program for consumer rewards, this MFChain project can be a good ICO to join. They also clearly present their project in the very completed website content. I think this MFChain will be successful thorugh this very clear project. Well, it needs KYC, right? All parties should provide this of course.
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

What is the MFI token for?

Great question. MF Chain will be launching the MF Mainnet in 2019. We will have a new whitepaper released in late 2018 that covers this in detail.

A large piece of the MF Mainnet is the Innovation Incubator that allows dapps to launch token sales and a multi-cryptocurrency token sale platform. Participants of the Private and Presale rounds in the MFX token sale are awarded 1 MFI token for every 10ETH contributed. These tokens are redeemable in the first five token sales launched on the upcoming MF Mainnet. Here are more details:

- 1 MFI (Modern Finance Incubator) token in each of the first 5 ICO projects per 10 ETH
- Max tokens per contributing address is 20 (based on the max contribution of 200ETH)
- 888 Max tokens
- Token values will be pulled from a reserved pool of tokens for sale in each ICO
- Each token will be equal in value
- Tokens are transferable and sent to ETH wallet address provided during the ICO
- Tokens will NOT be traded or listed on any exchanges

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

I like the ICO Project guarantee, but how will we know if you just release those funds whenever you want?

Being that the multi-signature wallet will be stored and placed in a smart contract lock, this will be public information on the blockchain. Funds will only be released upon completion of the agreed upon milestones and require escrow board approval.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Token sale is still running long in may month, Does the token sale have the 2nd stage if all tokens are not sold out?

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

Token sale is still running long in may month, Does the token sale have the 2nd stage if all tokens are not sold out?

Here are the Token Sale dates:

Private Offer: April 5 - May 5 (Stage hard cap: 3500ETH)
Presale: May 5 -  May 25 (Stage hard cap: 5000ETH)
ICO: May 25 - June 25 (Stage hard cap: 245000ETH)

Tokens unsold in any stage can be sold in the following stage. Stage start dates can be moved forward if previous/current stage reaches its hard cap and any unsold tokens at the end of the ICO are burned.

marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

I like this project idea and concept, as I know used of cryptocurrency for payment transaction very well liked by the world community lately. many people use payment methods using cryptocurrency when buying their favorite items. after reading the vision of this project, I really like it. I would like to ask how this project development plan, what steps will the developers of this project make to the world community trust in the use of this project ?. especially in the security of transactions to be performed by customers? I understand the vision of this project and I am very supportive and join in this project campaign to be more familiar to the public in the world. I also believe this project will be successful. thanks

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

I like this project idea and concept, as I know used of cryptocurrency for payment transaction very well liked by the world community lately. many people use payment methods using cryptocurrency when buying their favorite items. after reading the vision of this project, I really like it. I would like to ask how this project development plan, what steps will the developers of this project make to the world community trust in the use of this project ?. especially in the security of transactions to be performed by customers? I understand the vision of this project and I am very supportive and join in this project campaign to be more familiar to the public in the world. I also believe this project will be successful. thanks

Transparency is key for us. We have an ambitious and aggressive roadmap, staying on track is key. As we roll out merchants and the rewards program kicks in, that will go along way. The next is getting on our Innovation Incubator front and center when we launch the MF Mainnet. That, we believe, will be our greatest assist moving into the future. Many are unaware of the complications legitimate projects encounter when attempting to launch their dapp. The entire premise of the MF Mainnet, and MF Chain's vision, is to drive crypto adoption by uniting the entire community. Not building another isolated platform. 

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

Modern Finance Chain intends to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency by partnering with merchants and processors. It intends to build the future of blockchain by starting as a merchant-consumer payment solution. However, the main aim is to expand the use of cryptocurrency to the point of ubiquity. How does it intend to do this, you ask? Two ways; By offering innovative rewards for merchants and other consumers By building upon the value of zero merchant fees
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

MF Chain is the eventual fate of cryptocurrency, according to solman on Steemit and we agree! Together we will build a commerce designed to drive cryptocurrency adoption uniting users, merchants and innovators.  Modern Finance Chain builds the future of commerce the right way. Decentralized, open sourced and free
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

The MF Chain compensate pool comprises of 75M MFX Tokens and the refund projects will proceed for an extra at least 5 years. Extra reward pools will be added to the program as associations with different activities create. For instance, a promising blockchain undertaking can demand to add a token designation to the prizes pool, along these lines quickly infusing their token into genuine trade exchanges. This will enable vendors and buyers to get numerous reward tokens for a solitary exchange. Associations will probably broaden the program in ceaselessness.
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

We now have a lookup page that queries the blockchain directly to retrieve your whitelist status, the ICO round caps as well as the time till round close.

When you KYC, you will receive a link that takes you to this page:

za0g

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

is bounty program still happening?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print