Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP the FUD news regarding India's ban bitcoin and crypto's  (Read 147 times)
BTCeminjas (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

STOP making a shit thread about India's banning bitcoin.

DON'T spread that FUD news here if social media's broadcasters feed by the Government to make crypto price down they can do to manipulate bitcoin. This does not mean that bitcoin is banned in India.

So, let's help bitcoin, not to fallen down it because of that nonsense news.

source:
https://itsblockchain.com/rbi-banning-cryptocurrencies-fud/

What can you say guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

cause of this shit news me got loss on zeppay its currently all selling there btc on india cause of this news and we who holding btc getting loss ..... just now me loss 200 $ in 1 hour its price going down and down on zeppay Sad
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

One would almost think this is all organized FUD, all arranged by bankers to manipulate the price and to bring cryptocurrencies down. Day after day you hear or read about some government banning cryptocurrencies or shutting down exchanges. This has been going on for quite some time now and it does not seem to stop. This is really annoying. Investors are scared off and stay away from cryptocurrencies.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

I wished that this news is a FUD when I first came to know about it but with great sorrow, I have to admit that it is not a FUD in anyway and a true news! I have done my research well so trust me when I say it is not a FUD.

The Deputy Governor of RBI has indeed ordered all regulated financial institutions to identify and stop all business relationship with any individual or entity that deals, trades or settles in virtual currency. It was just a public statement and a details instruction will be released shortly. I will wait for that circular from RBI to decide my final move. But it certainly doesn't look like a FUD as of now. I am sad and worried!

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

I agree, I really hate those who keep trying to spread the issue of bitcoin indian tires. The most disappointing thing is, this issue is also spread by users within the cryptocurrency community itself. all we have to do now is to revive everyone's confidence in bitcoin, not to destroy the crypto community by spreading issues that are not necessarily true. I often find topics that just spread the issue without any analysis and further discussion. I hope the moderator should take immediate action regarding those irrelevant posts.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

DON'T spread that FUD news here if social media's broadcasters feed by the Government to make crypto price down they can do to manipulate bitcoin. This does not mean that bitcoin is banned in India.

source:

What can you say guys?

It is a sad reality but RBI banning cryptocurrency at India is not a FUD. Though they have not implemented yet but there was already an initial announcement by RBI. This was already being published by different crypto news websites and it is just a matter of time that they will not allow people to buy bitcoins. But it is just India and it is not a loss, bitcoin will still have a long way to go and soon China will open again its arms to cryptocurrency with new laws and regulations.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

source:

What can you say guys?

The news is true or not we cant say that confidently. However the news is flashing all over the News Channels in the India. But they do say that unless and until the bill is not passed in the Assembly then there is no harm for the bitcoin. However due to the news getting strongly flashed on the news channels people are getting confused about the whole thing. As usual the effect is panic sell, that is what they did in the first place and the India's most popular Bitcoin Wallet that ZebPay has got affected with this. First time in the Indian market the bitcoin price is almost down by 1K USD than the International market which used to be more than that.

We cant stop this happening because its the people who are getting uncontrolled and off course their money is involved so they will get affected.
sk700

Activity: 587
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

source:

What can you say guys?
yes sir I am agree with your answer. many dull headed people spreading false, fud,and scaming news. as a result people don't know what to do in these regard..... no scaming,,,,
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Yeah it's pretty disturbing that FUD like this keeps getting published or repeated on social media.
It still is a pretty shitty situation though, even if it isn't a ban on crypto. Now that the central bank has banned purchasing of crypto, a lot of Indians will need to find different ways of sending money to exchanges.

Hope this doesn't spread to other countries.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

cause of this shit news me got loss on zeppay its currently all selling there btc on india cause of this news and we who holding btc getting loss ..... just now me loss 200 $ in 1 hour its price going down and down on zeppay Sad

This is the bad result of FUD news and I think a more people are suffering because of this. Why people keep on spreading news like this, is there any way to report those sites who spread fake news? Well, I know this market can recover but I hope no more fud news so it can soar higher.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I wished that this news is a FUD when I first came to know about it but with great sorrow, I have to admit that it is not a FUD in anyway and a true news! I have done my research well so trust me when I say it is not a FUD.

The Deputy Governor of RBI has indeed ordered all regulated financial institutions to identify and stop all business relationship with any individual or entity that deals, trades or settles in virtual currency. It was just a public statement and a details instruction will be released shortly. I will wait for that circular from RBI to decide my final move. But it certainly doesn't look like a FUD as of now. I am sad and worried!
Same here buddy. I am deeply worried about it. I reside in India and being an Indian I feel terrible about the news . Th e RBI of India has indeed issued a statement saying that all the financial institutions arr supposed to stop their activities related to crypto. They have been given 3 months of time after which any individual or financial institutions dealing with crypto will have their bank account banned. Right now this news has taken every Indian by storm and I am myself worried about the future. Although I am still holding my coins because I know it will increase in future but then you know how it feels when yoir country bans crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

LoL do you know why they give that FUD news?
To buy btc at cheaper price! That's all! And don't against the crowd, just enjoy and buy some when you feel good Smiley
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I don't know why there's so much FUD about India these days.
That leaves vulnerable markets further down.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

source:

What can you say guys?
I think this news is not a FUD, because the central bank of India (RBI) already made it clear that they don't want any financial institutions from their country getting involved in purchasing or selling of cryptocurrency, but the news that India will ban cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is not true, you can still use cryptocurrency in India but you can't use banks to purchase or sell it, I think some people are just misunderstanding it, banning cryptocurrency and banning banks from dealing with cryptocurrency are not the same thing. But hopefully this is just a temporary ban for banks in India.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

source:

What can you say guys?
You said true , Because I seen not only news media but also many people who are totally stupid are spreading negative news and impact of that negative news is falling in the market of the cryptocurrency very badly in India .
But still it is a true that government of India is putting a indirect rule to control the use of bitcoin Because most of the small traders are buying through online only , so indirectly they tried a better rule to stop the use of bitcoin .
And also they are time to time warnings us but they never used any work like ban , but here many people are spreading this word that they banned bitcoin .
But still here beside it another thing is that government of India is looking to launch his own cryptourrency , so how is this possible that they will allow only particular cryptourrency to use .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

LOL, it doesn't matter. it is India today, it was China yesterday and tomorrow it will be another country and another type of bullshit news. it is the FUD that people love spreading the content of it doesn't matter and the market makers are enjoying the shitshow a lot since they are the ones making lots of money from this.

to be honest i don't really mind these real FUDs, the big ones i mean. what bothers me the most is the idiots who keep creating topics here, on reddit and medium and on twitter and facebook spreading things that don't even make sense! in past 2 days i saw at least 50 different ones saying bitcoin is crashing and price is still the same as before and they all made asses out of themselves Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Bitcoin drops even faster because of new investors who have fallen off bitcoin because of the FUD they are spreading. That's exactly what the tactics others will do just to drop bitcoin further.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

source:

What can you say guys?
Spreading news in social media about India is a fudd news just about the bitcoin of India. I have also read news in india about MLM because many of the pyramiding schemes in India are the most leaders of them being taken over by the government because of the work of the MLM platform can be their country's hardest because of the scam.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

I don't know why there's so much FUD about India these days.
That leaves vulnerable markets further down.
there are many things happening in india one of them is the issue of banning bitcoin in that country therefore it is no wonder if so many FUD in this country
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: