Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Charax.io - Meeting is Mining  (Read 356 times)
Charaxio (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:06:54 PM by Charaxio

CHARAX.IO IS A DECENTRALIZED APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL REWARDING.

https://imgur.com/a/GixR9

BRIEF INTRODUCTION.
Charax is a decentralized platform which aim is social rewarding offering its users a payment based on the quality of their interpersonal relationships.

This topic is currently a pre-announcing topic about our logical model of the project.

This thread will be constantly updated with the latest news from our team.
In the next days our site will be updated, with photos of our team members.
Moreover, in the next days we will leave all the information concerning the pre-ico and ico campaigns.

We worked really hard on the scientific research behind our intuition and I'm really happy to share our whitepaper with you for a first feedback.

READ THE NEW VERSION OF THE WHITEPAPER 0.4! -> https://charax.io/Charax%20White%20Paper%20v0.4.pdf

Social media links
Our website
Our blog
FB page
Telegram channel
Slack channel
Other contacts in the footer of our website.

Contact us, we are very happy to talk with you.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matricea

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

At the first glance it looks interesting.
p.s. site is not reachable?
"This site can’t be reached
charax.io’s server IP address could not be found."
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

At the first glance it looks interesting.
p.s. site is not reachable?
"This site can’t be reached
charax.io’s server IP address could not be found."

Very strange.
https://charax.io
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

Charax is a decentralized platform which aim is social rewarding offering its users a payment based on the quality of their interpersonal relationships.

What exactly is meant by interpersonal relationships? Communication, dialogue, meetings, walks, drinking, sex?))) I think it is better to explain such moments in more detail.
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

What exactly is meant by interpersonal relationships? Communication, dialogue, meetings, walks, drinking, sex?))) I think it is better to explain such moments in more detail.

Hi, thank you for your feedback.

Our whitepaper maybe is a bit long, but we think is really exhaustive about the meaning of 'interpersonal relationship'.
However, interpersonal relationship is meant to be seen as a meeting between at least two real people.
Then with Position Based Cryptography protocols we cryptographically assure the happening of the meeting.
Lastly we kept to the MIM protocol (chapter 6 on the WP) 54 % of daily time leaving custom protocols that may reward particular kind of interpersonal relationship.
For example, Runtastic for running togheter, or Tinder for sex dating and so on.
Join our Telegram Channel for more discussions if you want.
t.me/charax
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:29:17 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:04:36 PM by Charaxio

UPDATE 06/04/2018

Charax team is going to host a project explicatory meeting at 012 Factory, in the city of Caserta, which has kindly made available the location near the beautiful Reggia di Caserta. Dozens of people will take part of this meeting which started as a formal talk with few interested people to whom we ill be happy to display our idea: the meeting itself incarnates what is the purpose of Charax, namely a mean to improve and increase interpesonal relations taking back again sociality in first place.

NOTE: Charax family has expanded and new members have taken part in the team:
- An advisor who is involved in international academic publications.
- An iOS developer.
- A new design architect.
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

How about the price?
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

How about the price?
Hi, alexandermr091, and thank you for the interest showed in the Charax network.
What price are you referring to? Do you mean the value of the cryptocurrency (UNIT) or are you talking about the application?
mlmdaily

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

"No computable operations are required to mining" merely means you use PoS?
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

"No computable operations are required to mining" merely means you use PoS?

Hi mlmdaily, and thank you for the interest shown for the Charax network.
Charax doesn't use PoS either, but a new (designed by our team) combination of Proof of Location and Proof of Frequency in order to emit UNITs. Thanks to this new method we could even lower the ambiental impact of our blockchain on our planet.
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

When does the project begin?  Shocked Can I join in?

Hi linhnhi2953, and thank you for the interest shown for the Charax network.
The project has already begun.
Day by day we are approaching the drafting of a prototype, and we are looking for people like you, enthusiastic about our idea, to help us complete it.
If you are interested in working with us, contact us through the channels we provided, preferably Telegram.
Only people who believe in it can make Charax really come true.
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:18 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 09:40:56 PM by Charaxio

Ended the writing of the Light Paper of Charax.io.
It should be a little lighter and less technical reading to people who whis to be acquainted with our project (without being a computer wizard).
There is the link of the LP on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18lbebiqeYXp0pe0nRyS3iFY7PUMK_5dV/view?usp=drivesdk

Give it a look!
The Light Paper is going to be avaible also on our offical website as soon as it goes on line in a matter of days (we are going to keep you informed about this one!)
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

For those who don't have time (or will) to read all the documents we provided but want answers to particular questions, we have just put in writing a list of FAQs in order to let everyone satisfy their curiosity.

Here is the Drive document (waiting to be updated on the soon online website:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bL-a4-xeP67mebUUyGlXsXTl8DYxxRaE/view?usp=drivesdk

For any further questions you can reach us everytime through our Telegram channel.
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

Hi babysocoolll, we really appreciate your support and we can assure you we are working hard to let the project flourish as soon as possible.
You could keep yourself updated soon through our official website or even here as we are going to start a bounty program for some end tasks.
One thing is for sure: you will be part of our community!
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Today May the 5th, 2018 Charax team took part to a Google I/O Extended event hosted from 012 Factory in Caserta.

There we had the opportunity to give a presentation and gain lot of consensus about our project and our future goals looking forward for the ICO phase.

We wanna share a picture of one of the most important members, Giuseppe Alfieri, holding tight the chance we had:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pn8WFzs0eyFUhz6hELo89yjwDlE7hrTv/view?usp=drivesdk

Have a nice day and follow us to keep updated!

Charax team.
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

We are proud to announce our first commercial on Youtube.
it was exclusively broadcast some day ago at Cryptofiera in Milan, in front of a magnificent audience in a special environment
We thank the film-maker Gabri Gargiulo, G2 Studios for this fantastic work
stay connected to our network, never stop following your dreams
Charax, meeting is mining

https://youtu.be/6jrUaPC3w90
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

https://blockchainflashnews.com/charax-meeting-is-mining-social-rewarding-blockchain-app-2/

Something about our project  Smiley
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

The idea of the project is great and I like it. I think this is a good choice for investment.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

wow project with an interesting concept and this kind of project is rarely used. has the benefit of providing social rewards to its users which will certainly be useful for platform users. I think this project will get a lot of support from investors. but in this thread has not been explained clearly how the future prospects and bounty campaigns offered. I would like to keep an eye on the progress of this project to assess whether to join the project or not.
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

konohlo and Janasey, we thank you for the time you have dedicated to informing you about our project.

we think that funding our project through an ICO weakens the value of our cryptocurrency.

how can we set the price of an interpersonal relationship?

our token comes out of the meeting of two people, anywhere in the world and at any time.

in the coming months there will be great developments of our cryptocurrency, so we hope you will still be here, to follow us in our thread, to get all the necessary information.

surely we can stick to it that there will be bounty campaigns, but they will be very different from the usual.

thanks for your attention, see you soon

Charax.io team
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Will any bounties or airdrops be available for us?  Grin
Charaxio (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

We are proud to announce our first official partnership: we met Moreno Zucchetti at Milan, ATPC Malta's CEO, and we have closed a commercial and technical agreement.
for us at Charax, working in close contact with the Maltese institutions, an international team and numerous partners means giving greater strength to our project and our future.

https://atpc.io

charax, meeting is mining
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: