Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin regular savings  (Read 364 times)
SamOgavian

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

I guess I have also started with 10 %. It is safe Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:35:17 PM

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

Yes, i already started this since last year,  my 15% monthly basis are in bitcoin to secure my future.  I mean slowly investing with small amount every month is not hard to do,  because you didnt feel how hard to buy bitcoin in this method and now i am satified and i slowly got income every month from the profits i can get in bitcoin.
lazygin001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

I wish I could but in my country it can a bit of a pain in the back side to purchase bitcoin. Now i am just watching it going up and up and up
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:22:59 AM by Carmen01

I save 10% to 20% of my earnings in campaign weekly then i trade 20% also then i cashout all.I think savings is good here while you do save the price of bitcoin keep grow so even it's have a volatile price we can trust it because it still continue to grow.Save your some btc is risky here but base in history in forum we have hope this is forever or nonstop,When i'm newbie here i'm so scared to do an invest and now i regret that because in this july only i cash out my btc and it's 5x high now the price since i start this june,But still i can invest now so i start to save

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:32 PM

Yes that would be a good idea especially for full-time workers. It will help them solve their monthly liabilities in some way like they can gain more net profit than getting buried in expenses due to taxes and all the bills. It can also be used by students to help them pay their tuition fees. Students can use it as an allowance for their daily needs. If I would make a savings from the Bitcoin I earned, I would say 20% then the rest is all in other expenses.
all this is able to help many people to get out of trouble,
at this time I'm almost similar to you
even I can save more to 35%
and this is very helpful to our economy.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:04 PM

20 percent is not that much so I guess I will pick that number.
I dont have much to spend my money with since I have other incomes from side jobs.
It might be at risk like what they say but look at where bitcoin is now. The profit have already came and I know there will be more to come when bitcoin price goes more.
As we get populated demands will still come in large proportions. So I guess we better buy more.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

This is what is nice about bitcoin, even if you save it, the value still increases, then the rest of the bitcoin that you want to trade you can still use it for trading in order to obtain more bitcoins. We should also save bitcoins in our wallets, unlike fiat, the value of bitcoin grows and fiat losses its value due to inflation, that's why when we save 10000 usd today, the  buying power of that 10000 usd will decrease, well as for bitcoin since it is both asset and currency, you pay via bitcoin or exchange it to fiat, and you'll see a huge difference between their buying power.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

Honestly, all my profits in signature campaign I used as my savings because I believe in long term investing but of course if I need some money, will used it for sure. Saving bitcoin is an Ideal thing for a brighter future, just be more patient because it will rise higher soon.
netcashfx (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

I am a strong believer in the price rise because the supply is fixed and the demand growing exponentially. I guess rationally I should put something like 80%. If everybody does it nobody will stop it, it's already too late. I'll diversify a bit with litecoin/monero and some shitcoins. If it blows up I don't mind keep working anyway.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:05:14 AM

It is a good idea that you save some money each month for you to invest in bitcoin. If we are talking about the percentage of money that you will save for your investment in bitcoin, i think it depends to your monthly salary and expenses. Some people have only enough monthly salary to pay for their expenses and they will not have excess money to save for bitcoin. I think if they are going to save money for bitcoin, they should keep as little money as they can every month that should not affect their monthly expenses.

NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

That's good Bitcoin regular savings. I transform them into bitcases and keep them in my own wallet. I invest a little bit. But today I'm proud of this small investment. I recommend all my associates to invest in it.
na1612

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

I put whatever is leftover after my monthly expenses and regular savings in Index Funds, insurance, Term Deposits, etc.. and start the next month afresh.. 4 coins - BTC, Litecoin, Neo & Eth and 2 tokens - GVT & PRL.. like a systemic investment plan.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

why would you sell ? You're not scared that it goes up way more ? Could easily double from here.

Well it really depend on the goal you set when you started to invest. If you become too greedy, you might also regret sometimes. Like if you need some money and the current price is too low that it would have been useful if you had sold it when it was high. There is really no point if you will only hold your bitcoin with no specific goal and cannot use it because you are till waiting and waiting.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

I think when I got my first bounty campaign reward, part of it will go for btc investment as I believe this will grow further in the coming years to come. I am planning to hold such investment in a longer period believing that it could possibly reach high  that could result sufficient profit that I may able to use to help finance my childeren's education.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: