Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Blockchain Quest  (Read 83 times)
cryptodashie (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I was recently at COINFEST UK where I gave a talk on some lessons I learned about blockchain technology, miners, modifications and other things I have picked up over several years. I introduced FPGA basics and a primer on how to build scalable PoW mining boards along with other interesting security related observations. The talk covered alot of extensive experiments in mining for small scale home use over several years. You can download the slides and details from my slide share account:

https://www.slideshare.net/CryptoDashie/a-blockchain-quest-hacker-house/1

I hope this is relevant to forum users, I found that the Terasic DE0-Nano FPGA board is a really solid board for digital design development which is a great way to kill time while waiting for preorders to ship ;-) I felt that the DE0-Nano is like the Arduino of FPGA as it just such a simple and great way to get started, with a full node and a little computer software development you can sure have alot of fun!

Happy Hacking!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: