Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think should invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 2248 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

Why do not we do if that can be an advantage for us, investment in my opinion is very important for now, where the current economy is rapidly rising with age in this world, which is certain if we do not have savings for the future it will be difficult also our economy in the future.
From following the investments from Bitcoin, we will have the means of saving for the future, which will certainly raise our financial returns as well as our living economy.
It's time for us to learn now, and also work on the investment world from Bitcoin, which will get us the result, which is a success we want in this world.
It is obvious that those that consider themselves true holders think this is the perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin but the question is what do you want to do? I ask this because in theory it is very easy to buy bitcoin and hold it, but people are having a lot of trouble doing that right now, so I recommend that you only consider buying right now if you are a long term holder or if you know that you have the right characteristics to become a holder, something that not everyone has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular and is the basis of crypto, bitcoin can also survive in the long run. The market is currently falling low and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin, and in the future profits will be earned.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Buying BTC now can be the wise choise as something better than the BTC ETF is coming up in November - yep! the Bakkt, and this could be a new scape of mainstream adoption as starbucks is also going to be invested in the project. So the price of btc might reach a new all-time high.
liseff3

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

Time has won us as investors (crypto buyers) today from competition that's very risky. For me cryptocurrency's very special for the development of human resources in the modern century as it's today. There's no reason anymore, to complain about the price we are free to buy it now. If we don't buy it now what will our financial destiny be like and how will our economic direction be in the future, we have a choice which we can determine from now.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

Yes of course. Preferably a good option to buy bitcoin today at cheaper price. Though btc price is at 6K$ level but currently it's regaining back and the price is slowly increasing. I believe, this market will continuously grow and take bitcoin to leave the bear market condition. So buy more bitcoins now and HODL before its too late.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:54:30 PM

There sure was better moments to invest in Bitcoin, when price was much lower. However I believe that it still is good time to invest on this crypto, the price will definitely increase in the future, it already started to go up, moved from that 6+ thousand...
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

I think that I have already made my investments when the price was lower and I am pleased with this investment
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I think Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in investment. Bitcoin is leading the market trend no matter whether the market is down or rising!
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

In bitcoin you can always invest, it's a good coin.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

I think you can do it now so that you will also get more profits, because now the price is still cheap, so I'm sure you will also get more profits.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Yes according to me this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because prize value is very less these days. So one can buy bitcoin at less rate and in future whenever the prize will increase the person can sell it to gain maximum profits. Bitcoin at the present time is the best investment asset which has the potential of making the money double. So one should surely invest in bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Yes according to me this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because prize value is very less these days. So one can buy bitcoin at less rate and in future whenever the prize will increase the person can sell it to gain maximum profits. Bitcoin at the present time is the best investment asset which has the potential of making the money double. So one should surely invest in bitcoin.

You're not afraid to take the risks ahead, then you should not waste your time and invest already today.
Bitcoin's volatility will not tell us as to when it will rise drastically so it's better if we already have bitcoin in our wallet the moment it will rise.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Yes I do thibk that we should invest in Bitcoin now.It is a chance for us to buy BTC at such low rates.We should not worry about our investments because in the coming months price will surely rise and we will definitely find a better price to sell.So yes we should start investing in it now.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:40 PM

Yes ,why not.According to me it is he best source in which you can invest.It is one of the most trusted and important cryptocurrency and is at the top of all coins.All investors are investing in it and it is having a good future.It has the capacity and ability to satisfy its investors.I believe that all times are correct to invest in BTC.So keep on investing in it and have trust on it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

perhaps, the price began to grow slowly and this is an excellent occasion to think about investing in it
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Yes ,why not.According to me it is he best source in which you can invest.It is one of the most trusted and important cryptocurrency and is at the top of all coins.All investors are investing in it and it is having a good future.It has the capacity and ability to satisfy its investors.I believe that all times are correct to invest in BTC.So keep on investing in it and have trust on it.
We already know the ability of bitcoin that it can make a higher value of its price in just a short period of time, just like what happened last year end. So if you really interested to invest with it, then try with just a little amount that you can afford to lose, to avoid of regretting later as well in case of bitcoin crash.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

I think that I have already made my investments when the price was lower and I am pleased with this investment
That is usually the best way to go rather than wasting so much time thinking the market could still go lower than it is.

The fact remains that no one can really time the market or know how far a market would go, but what is important is that you should be pleased with whatever you are getting now and look forward to what the future of what you are holding is going to be which for bitcoin, we all know this is a great one already and there is going to be so much coming in the future that some of us who even think we are late now will be pleased we joined at the time we did.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

There sure was better moments to invest in Bitcoin, when price was much lower. However I believe that it still is good time to invest on this crypto, the price will definitely increase in the future, it already started to go up, moved from that 6+ thousand...
But those days are never going to come back, we cannot go back to the past and buy bitcoin when it was worth 200 dollars, right now we're seeing a price of bitcoin of 7000 dollars and even if I admit that is a high price to pay for each bitcoin, at the same time that price is very far away from the all time high and it will be very easy for you to double or even triple your money in just a few years, there are not many markets that can offer those kind of profits so investing in bitcoin is still a good idea.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Right now could be the best time or not a good idea at all. I mean if you could invest back at 6k like everyone was talking about that would have been great but if you end up investing right when its going up thats not a good idea. Of course 7k is still very little and all you could lose is max %10 or so in the end however I would rather you not lose %10 and gain %10 instead.
So looking at the price I would suggest if you are going to buy into bitcoin anytime, I would say 6.600 dollars is the best price, it will most probably not go down to 6.000 levels and worse it can be 6.400 but the best it can be is 8.200, so thats a great range to buy, 6.6 levels and 6.4 levels are great buy prices.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:36:15 AM by maarx

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very low now. You know it yes. If you have funds just buy more bitcoins and hold it for future. Once the price of bitcoin will have massive growth, you can sell and earn good profits. Try looking at other coins as well. Now you are at the correct market now. Get into it and gather as many coins you can which are at low price. Always trust in crypto currencies. We do have lot many here experiencing  a good income in trading, gambling, mining and etc.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: