Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Guide To Money Making And Helpful Tips  (Read 164 times)
Xorst (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Merited by piloder (2)

Introduction:

Hello! I'm Ahmed, but you can just call me Xorst. Over the years, I have been developing and using methods to make money. I have made quite a substantial amount of money in the past few months. The time and effort put in to reach earnings were quite a challenge at points, but overall weren't too hard. Anyone can get to where I am. All it takes is confidence and determination. That's what I tell all my customers. It's no secret.

Where to start?

Being a user on BTCT, is always giving you an advantage over many people. There are only around 1.5 million users on BTCT. Compared to users on the internet, there's no comparison. There are many users that are on forums such as BTCT, who have skills and talents, but don't use them.

Even you, everyone is unique in their own way. I'm not telling you to go open up a SE service, I'm telling you; find your skill, estimate it's value, create profit. All those shitposters out there, have value, believe it or not. There are people looking for others who will post at a high frequency and return a decent profit. Those users who write on MPGH, tutorials, guides, or paragraph posts have value as well. People hire writers and will pay top dollar for something one does on a daily basis.

It is advantages such as those, that we should take over. Anyone can make money doing anything. It's that feeling business owners, entrepreneurs, and investors get when they put money into a service instead of doing it themselves. That’s what people need to take initiative of. Writing is not the only service either. Anyone can sell almost anything. All it takes is (what you will be hearing quite a bit) motivation and determination.

Supply & Demand

Writing, designing, support and coding are just a few examples of what is in demand these days. Everyday, more businesses open up each day. In my opinion, (as a business owner) more than half are in need of services such as the ones I have mentioned. Supply & Demand is a term not only used for businesses but also for the normal consumer. If one has a business, has customers, then that business will grow. More customers not only means returning customers, but also means referred customers. So, the Supply & Demand aspect will be taken into place. Selling a product or service, is not easy, it never is. Especially, with competition.

Competition is what makes most businesses or services shut down. The dominant will beat the smaller ones always. Like with Darwin's theory of the dominant species. How to overcome, is the question. Deals, promotion, quality, support and customer ratings can all change a business or service standing drastically.
What I told myself is, I would not let the others intimidate. Self-Motivation is a key to do what you do best. Customers who see that, will appreciate it and hopefully inflict a change of mind. I have seen some people become too self-motivated to a point where they treated customer like garbage. Both extremes are bad. Surpassing one or the other will not get you anywhere. You want to make sure, that “Demand” will always go higher than supply. But, make sure to get the supply!

Customer Satisfaction

Making sure a customer or potential customer is happy is my #1 priority. The change one customer can make for you is massive. By treating a customer with respect and confidence will almost always guarantee a returning customer. When I speak to my customer I make sure to treat them as they are welcome and valued. I make them know, they need my product or service.

Certain ways of speaking and persuasion is necessary for customer satisfaction. If you are not the type, I recommend hiring a support agent. That way, you will be sure to make sales. Another strategy is always overprice your service/product. Never underestimate. So, when you give promotions, the customer will want it. Although, an old strategy, still a working one. A customer will always appreciate one going the extra mile. So, go that extra mile.

Support

Went over this briefly above. But, there are a few points I do need to state about support.

Patience - It is the ultimate key to having a client. It is not easy, and can be a drag. These days, there are a lot of timewasters that just waste your time for no reason. But, that is a part of it all. Timewaster or not, always have patience.

Knowing Your Product/Service - Customers can come up with the most oblivious questions about something you or someone else is selling. It is actually like drawing a card from a deck, you don’t know what’s coming. Which is why, you must take time and make sure you know everything about what you're selling, otherwise, it’s a lost customer.

Persuasion - Clickbait, Bonus Incentives, Promotional offers, etc….. Are all examples of persuasion. A simple change of a few words or adding a small bonus can and will inflict a decision of the buyer.

Fast & Prompt - The customer will be expecting what you say they are offered. If you say, 24/7 support, make it 24/7 support. Customers that see a seller lying never has a good outcome. A couple hours wouldn’t make a difference. But, make sure you give a valid excuse.

Customer Feedback - A very important and valuable service that your customer can provide. When one customer gives a positive influence to the good/service, that’s a great start! Maintaining it will become the challenge. Keeping the quality service and influence will keep that positive atmosphere.

Confidence In Your Product/Service - Here it is again. Confidence is an important value, I can’t stress it more, how valuable it is. No confidence = No money.

There is always alternatives like having a friend or agent maintain the support. I have seen many users do this and become successful. So, it is not out of the question.

Maintain The Product/Service

What a lot of users have done in the past is sold a product/service, yet forget to update it. Therefore becoming saturated, out of style or even useless. Make sure you are always prepared for a raise in demand. Always be one step ahead of the game. For example, if you have a writing service, yet you are only one person with 100 customers orders pending, that will not end well. You want to make sure you have backup writers or make a maximum amount per whatever period.

Summary

To end on a final note, motivation and confidence is something you will ALWAYS need. No matter who you are. People who see confidence, will purchase in confidence. Anyone, can start a product or service. Everyone, has a talent of their own. As, mentioned up above, even simple forum posting can be paid for.

Don’t give up, there are lots of opportunities as well in the “Work & Job Offers” section. No one has an excuse for not making money. If I can do it, you can. I didn’t start from hero, I started from zero. Literally. But, I have gained lots of knowledge from experience and reading. I hope that this thread will open your eyes, to bigger opportunities. Thank you!

*If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!!  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

HI Xorst I love your post. I have tried to find inroads for a while now since I began my crypto journey a little over six months ago. I invested some money, discovered bounties, following along on those. I would really love to understand how bitcoin code works, I have been following the coursera course but there are some concepts i do not understand. i feel i can be a better evangelist and blogger if am able to grasp these concepts in-depth. i just discovered the bitcointalk section about bitcoin code, i think am going to be active over there. am open to plenty of other opportunities i can take advantage of in crypto, esp that can be discovered navigating around this forum
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

HI Xorst I love your post. I have tried to find inroads for a while now since I began my crypto journey a little over six months ago. I invested some money, discovered bounties, following along on those. I would really love to understand how bitcoin code works, I have been following the coursera course but there are some concepts i do not understand. i feel i can be a better evangelist and blogger if am able to grasp these concepts in-depth. i just discovered the bitcointalk section about bitcoin code, i think am going to be active over there. am open to plenty of other opportunities i can take advantage of in crypto, esp that can be discovered navigating around this forum

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it and apply it to your future.

Can you clarify your questions? I'll be more than happy if i could help.  Roll Eyes
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

I really appreciate your efforts man so those merits are my encouragement for you to come up with similar helpful guide in future.

Another interesting topic could be how to be a bounty hunter and make some bitcoins, you can work on that.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

This is really a well explained guide to success. It is an indepth description to making money and I like this very much.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

I really appreciate your efforts man so those merits are my encouragement for you to come up with similar helpful guide in future.

Another interesting topic could be how to be a bounty hunter and make some bitcoins, you can work on that.

Thanks for those merits, appreciated and for sure i'll make sure to keep myself updated.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

This is really a well explained guide to success. It is an indepth description to making money and I like this very much.
Glad you liked it  Roll Eyes
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

Can you clarify your questions? I'll be more than happy if i could help.  Roll Eyes
I looked into crypto because I needed the money and it seemed one of the best ways to earn an extra penny while pursuing something meaningful. For someone who lacks a large income to invest, I have to adapt, I began with bounties, they are easiest. I have also began writing blogs about crypto.  am learning trading now too. Am learning code, to perhaps be a developer in this space too. Are there any other opportunities I can look into? I am young still in campus with a lot of time to learn
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

I looked into crypto because I needed the money and it seemed one of the best ways to earn an extra penny while pursuing something meaningful. For someone who lacks a large income to invest, I have to adapt, I began with bounties, they are easiest. I have also began writing blogs about crypto.  am learning trading now too. Am learning code, to perhaps be a developer in this space too. Are there any other opportunities I can look into? I am young still in campus with a lot of time to learn

Learning is a normal life process but you should focus on what gets you more profit with the least effort.
I believe Exchanging/Investing would be perfect for you.
Don't put the coding part in your head because its totally waste of time and in need of at least 2-3 years of learning to start developing your own project.
Best of luck for you.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

You're your worst enemy!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

A really well explained one indeed. I have seen a lot of people complain on how to make money but they are always in their comfort zones and not even ready to make any research to be able to get an upper hand. Complaining about not having money will not bring the money, it is always necessary to work towards it and there are so many ways that even cryptocurrency has been able to bring to the community for those who are ready and willing to utilize it to their own benefit.

I feel the most important thing is never to stay idle as long as you want to make money. Like they always say, there is absolutely no food for a lazy man and if you are lazy, then you should have yourself to blame. Even though your post encouraged a little bit of shitposting, but I actually understand what you were trying to drive at. In the huge sense of it all, you really made some pretty good points for those who are busy thinking of what to do to change their financial situations.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

A really well explained one indeed. I have seen a lot of people complain on how to make money but they are always in their comfort zones and not even ready to make any research to be able to get an upper hand. Complaining about not having money will not bring the money, it is always necessary to work towards it and there are so many ways that even cryptocurrency has been able to bring to the community for those who are ready and willing to utilize it to their own benefit.

I feel the most important thing is never to stay idle as long as you want to make money. Like they always say, there is absolutely no food for a lazy man and if you are lazy, then you should have yourself to blame. Even though your post encouraged a little bit of shitposting, but I actually understand what you were trying to drive at. In the huge sense of it all, you really made some pretty good points for those who are busy thinking of what to do to change their financial situations.

Thanks for your additions if there's any  Roll Eyes
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

I think that these tips are really helpful but I also think that there is no universal way to success as every person faces different unexpected circumstances on his or her way and sometimes everything may change very quickly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: