Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 81 Sat/Million Hashes  (Read 2132 times)
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Sent you a PM

Hey Goose,

I will send you a reply and grant you your reimbursment tomorrow.

A little sneak peek of what is being worked on behind the scenes right now:

What do you guys think of the colors? This should make the mining window a bit easier to read. What colors would you guys prefer, out of curiosity? Tell me your ideas! All credit goes to Klinkers. He is doing all of this custom work. Please send him some thank-you’s! The first official release of this customized STAK miner is only a few days away max. I hope everyone updates when it’s released!

Well, not to disappoint you, but I would prefer to see my account page with the history of payments and some stats about my mining performance. Just for curiosity because I am not a professional miner.

Maybe you could release the "colored" miner later. I am sure you understand  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klinkers

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Sent you a PM

Hey Goose,

https://image.ibb.co/i71ycS/F3_E5_E0_C3_F5_BA_4_D16_9272_8_CB22110_D3_E9.png

What do you guys think of the colors? This should make the mining window a bit easier to read. What colors would you guys prefer, out of curiosity? Tell me your ideas! All credit goes to Klinkers. He is doing all of this custom work. Please send him some thank-you’s! The first official release of this customized STAK miner is only a few days away max. I hope everyone updates when it’s released!

Well, not to disappoint you, but I would prefer to see my account page with the history of payments and some stats about my mining performance. Just for curiosity because I am not a professional miner.

Maybe you could release the "colored" miner later. I am sure you understand  Grin Grin Grin

i am doing the miner tweeks as i am learning c++ to do it. someone else is doing the webpages output...  its in the works is all i know about the web pages.

this was for the colours etc in the miner.  just wanted to know what you thought about the colours and is there anything you would like in the colour etc
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Sent you a PM

Hey Goose,

Maybe you could release the "colored" miner later. I am sure you understand  Grin Grin Grin

i am doing the miner tweeks as i am learning c++ to do it. someone else is doing the webpages output...  its in the works is all i know about the web pages.

this was for the colours etc in the miner.  just wanted to know what you thought about the colours and is there anything you would like in the colour etc

Ok. It's appreciated don't misunderstand me. The fact is that I do not spend time in front of a command line to see scrolling the list of results accepted. Maybe just a red warning about errors or problems could be enough.

Talking for myself only, of course. Maybe some people like to look at it.  Cheesy (see the smile?  Wink)
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Thanks for the feedback! I totally understand. At the moment, there are quite a few suggestions on the table for C4H. I want to implement all of them right now, however, I do not have the resources or time to bring all of the ideas (some of them are yours) into reality and onto the site. Klinkers is nice enough to hook up the pool with a customized STAK miner with a faster base speed than the stock version (if all goes well) for some cards.

I am in contact with another dev and we are in talks about how the stats for everyone and payment proof pages will be tied into C4H. Those features are coming along with many more. Do not worry. Smiley

Also, anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 4:16 PM EST today has been paid.

goose1072

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:29 AM

Sent you a PM

Hey Goose,

Edit: Payment sent. http://prntscr.com/j8clba

Thank you really appreciate it.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Thanks for the feedback! I totally understand. At the moment, there are quite a few suggestions on the table for C4H. I want to implement all of them right now, however, I do not have the resources or time to bring all of the ideas (some of them are yours) into reality and onto the site. Klinkers is nice enough to hook up the pool with a customized STAK miner with a faster base speed than the stock version (if all goes well) for some cards.

I am in contact with another dev and we are in talks about how the stats for everyone and payment proof pages will be tied into C4H. Those features are coming along with many more. Do not worry. Smiley

Also, anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 4:16 PM EST today has been paid.

I am sorry if I sounded rude to Klinkers. If he succeeds in making the miner faster he will have all my platonic love. Can't wait to see the new page implemented as, for now, it is quite difficult to estimate the performance/profitability of my mining donkey. It isn't of vital importance, but I am curious to play with some numbers
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I am sorry if I sounded rude to Klinkers. If he succeeds in making the miner faster he will have all my platonic love. Can't wait to see the new page implemented as, for now, it is quite difficult to estimate the performance/profitability of my mining donkey. It isn't of vital importance, but I am curious to play with some numbers

Hey Senzacervello,

You did not sound rude at all! You voiced your opinion in a fashion that was rational and totally level-headed. No need to apologize. I know I have been saying this for a while, but the features you want (along with many others) are coming. Just have to wait until the time is available for them to be worked on. That is why it's being pushed back for the moment. I have a big Google doc full of suggestions and feedback I received from you guys. Your ideas are being accounted for, I promise.

Anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 9:57 AM EST today has been paid!

ChooJeremy

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Coins4Hash | Earn Bitcoin. No Captchas. No BS!

Post a screenshot of your first payment and include your FaucetHub username (not address) for a 25% bonus of your payout! Happy earning and happy mining, everyone! Coins4Hash

Is this still on?
https://i.imgur.com/HeuGaK7.png

Hey everyone! As you can now see, the issue has been long resolved. I did not have any time to hop onto the forum to post updates.

The total downtime for the pool was a little under five hours. Whoever was mining during that time, please PM me or post a reply in this thread with the following:

• A screenshot of your mining window that shows your hashrate
  • Your FaucetHub username

You will be compensated. I would like to apologize to all of you guys for this downtime. Everything is now running smoothly Smiley

Also, anyone who had a pending balance over 1,000 satoshi as of 5:01 EST today has been paid!

PM'ed you regarding this. Feel free to post the reimbursement here, I'm stuck with a single pm an hour.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Coins4Hash | Earn Bitcoin. No Captchas. No BS!

Post a screenshot of your first payment and include your FaucetHub username (not address) for a 25% bonus of your payout! Happy earning and happy mining, everyone! Coins4Hash

Is this still on?

Hey everyone! As you can now see, the issue has been long resolved. I did not have any time to hop onto the forum to post updates.

The total downtime for the pool was a little under five hours. Whoever was mining during that time, please PM me or post a reply in this thread with the following:

• A screenshot of your mining window that shows your hashrate
  • Your FaucetHub username

You will be compensated. I would like to apologize to all of you guys for this downtime. Everything is now running smoothly Smiley

Also, anyone who had a pending balance over 1,000 satoshi as of 5:01 EST today has been paid!

PM'ed you regarding this. Feel free to post the reimbursement here, I'm stuck with a single pm an hour.

Absolutely it is still on! I have bundled together your reimbursement and 25% bonus payment together. http://prntscr.com/j8r9xk
290 satoshi is for the 25% bonus for your first payment proof and 43 satoshi is for the compensation. Thanks for posting and I hope you keep mining with C4H in the future Smiley

Anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 7:12 PM EST today has been paid.

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

The minimum rate on C4H is now 99 satoshi per million hashes submitted. Pair that with the 1.5x hashrate bonus and you guys are going to have some nice rates! The bonus will not be around for much longer so take advantage of it as much as you can.

Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:04:16 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:06:05 AM by Coins4Days

Hey guys, been a bit quiet here lately. How is everyone doing?

I bring great news! I am going to experiment with automatic payouts on C4H. This means you don't have to wait until your account reaches 1,000 satoshi before a payout occurs. This is experimental and will be reversed if someone tries something malacious. But, for now (and hopefully for the long-term), enjoy the no-threshold payouts. You should now see a withdraw button sitting in your account dashboard!

Edit: I will still push payouts manually at least once a day until everyone gets up to speed on this change.

goose1072

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

I bring great news! I am going to experiment with automatic payouts on C4H. This means you don't have to wait until your account reaches 1,000 satoshi before a payout occurs. This is experimental and will be reversed if someone tries something malacious. But, for now (and hopefully for the long-term), enjoy the no-threshold payouts. You should now see a withdraw button sitting in your account dashboard!

This sound awesome! Thanks!
goose1072

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Question? Why there is not a login for the account page?

I think we should have one.

Is there a way to know how many machines I have running on my account?

Thanks
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

Thanks

There is no official login page because no password is needed to login. Your account is tied to the FaucetHub address you enter on the site. Feel free to elaborate on why you think a login page is a good addition, I am more than happy to take any and all ideas into account. There is not a way to know how many machines you have running on your account (yet).

Senzacervello

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

Edit: I will still push payouts manually at least once a day until everyone gets up to speed on this change.

That's really a nice addition. Will you push the manual payment if I do not ask to withdraw? I would prefer to be free to ask for withdrawal whenever my balance hits 5k at least, but is not going to hurt if you push the payment anyway.

The reason why I am willing to do so is that I'd like to see how long it takes to me to reach that level in order to do some basic maths.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

That's really a nice addition. Will you push the manual payment if I do not ask to withdraw? I would prefer to be free to ask for withdrawal whenever my balance hits 5k at least, but is not going to hurt if you push the payment anyway.

The reason why I am willing to do so is that I'd like to see how long it takes to me to reach that level in order to do some basic maths.

If you do not want me to push withdrawals from my end into your wallet, post a reply in this thread or PM me your wallet address you have linked on C4H. I will make a note to let your balance accumulate for the next few days or so. I completely understand your reasoning.

goose1072

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Thanks

There is no official login page because no password is needed to login. Your account is tied to the FaucetHub address you enter on the site. Feel free to elaborate on why you think a login page is a good addition, I am more than happy to take any and all ideas into account. There is not a way to know how many machines you have running on your account (yet).

You're right you don't need a login page, was over thinking this  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to see more info on the account page  Grin
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

Thanks

You're right you don't need a login page, was over thinking this  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to see more info on the account page  Grin

No worries! I am always open to anyone's suggestions. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Me too! Things are going on behind the scenes to give you guys a better user experience / faster stock hashrate for your cards. Some time ago I posted about Klinker's custom XMR Stak miner claiming it would be finished in a few days time max. I was very, very wrong. It turns out it's a large pain in the behind to work with. But, it is still being worked on! I am in contact with a few people in regards to beefing everyone's account page. I don't want to say too much because I do not want to say false promises, but believe me when I say it is a priority at this point.

dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Thanks

You're right you don't need a login page, was over thinking this  Roll Eyes

Can't wait to see more info on the account page  Grin

No worries! I am always open to anyone's suggestions. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Me too! Things are going on behind the scenes to give you guys a better user experience / faster stock hashrate for your cards. Some time ago I posted about Klinker's custom XMR Stak miner claiming it would be finished in a few days time max. I was very, very wrong. It turns out it's a large pain in the behind to work with. But, it is still being worked on! I am in contact with a few people in regards to beefing everyone's account page. I don't want to say too much because I do not want to say false promises, but believe me when I say it is a priority at this point.

I would love to see my hashrate displayed on the webpage. Handy to monitor several systems in a way, for the moment I use the json api of xmr stak to display my miners on a webpage, maybe have a look at it ?
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/blob/master/doc/usage.md#html-and-json-api-report-configuraton
Rmicoli

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

I just started and not going to stop this is awesome
Payouts This Month
Show
entries
Search:
From   Amount   Currency   Received   Type   Status
Coins4Hash || 99 Satoshi Per Million Hashes! Invite Your Friends! 5% Ref!    0.00000013    BTC    56 mins ago    NORMAL    PROCESSED
Coins4Hash || 99 Satoshi Per Million Hashes! Invite Your Friends! 5% Ref!    0.00000443    BTC    18 hours ago    NORMAL    PROCESSED
Coins4Hash || 99 Satoshi Per Million Hashes! Invite Your Friends! 5% Ref!    0.00000497    BTC    1 day ago    NORMAL    PROCESSED
Coins4Hash || 99 Satoshi Per Million Hashes! Invite Your Friends! 5% Ref!    0.00000616    BTC    2 days ago    NORMAL    PROCESSED
Coins4Hash || 99 Satoshi Per Million Hashes! Invite Your Friends! 5% Ref!    0.00000621    BTC    2 days ago    NORMAL    

user name  on Faucet Hub rmicoli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: