Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 81 Sat/Million Hashes  (Read 2119 times)
goose1072

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

I'm still mining as well, xmr-stak on Windows x algo monero7
I have like 6 machines and they are all good still.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:28:41 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:04:20 PM by Coins4Days

Gave you some support on FH forum where I have added a couple of proof of payments. Hope it helps a little

Went over to take a look - thank you for that! It makes me happy to know that there are people out there other than myself who vouch for C4H's legitimacy. We are here to stay. The more support I can get from the micro earnings the community, the better. I am hoping that mining becomes more profitable in the future in order to sustain higher payouts for everybody.

I will address and look into these bans when I get home. That should not be happening...I apologize to the few that are affected.

StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:25:16 PM by StelioKontos

Did you adjust the algo from monero to monero7 ? In your config file?

Of course, I made the install from scratch without reusing anything. (DO NOT USE THE CONFIGURATION BELOW, IT HAS SOME MISTAKES THAT WILL GET YOUR IP BANNED)

Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{"pool_address" : "168.235.86.33:3333", "wallet_address" : "SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", "rig_id" : "pc1", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : true, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

"currency" : "monero7",

edit: I downloaded the xmrstak zip from C4H and I see some differences with the pool configuration: the pool port and the nicehash set to false, maybe these differences triggered the ban.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Klinkers

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 11:00:15 PM by Klinkers

ok. in the 1st config for XMRSTAK that was put out there was a problem with the pools.txt file.

please change "use_nicehash" : true to "use_nicehash" : false

then you will be ok.

or

just re-download the program and use that. the only thing you need to do it add your wallet in the pools.txt. there is batch files to start the miner. so you  can choose to use GPU, CPU/GPU or just CPU. all you need to do is double click the one you want to run.. easy peasy!

good luck! Happy Mining!

If you have been banned from the server for this slight messup. please message Coins4Hash with your IP address and he will endevour to have it removed as fast as possible!
Klinkers

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

I need a monero7/cryptonight7 linux miner or when the c4h pool updates I'll loose some machines, do you know any? I'm using cpuminer-opt now but it looks like it hasn't added monero7 yet.

Any luck finding one yet?
get XMRSTAK and comile it for linux. works exactly the same as the windows one.

when i have time i shall do this and save you all time. but until i get my stuff sorted here i cant do that.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:14:12 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 10:46:40 PM by Coins4Days

I'm having my IP banned even if my house machines (3 CPU + 1 GPU) are all using Xmr Stak 2.4.2 with "monero7" algo.

My IP banned as well. What's going on?

Hey Stelio, you already addressed the solution to the problem. I should have addressed this more clearly beforehand. There are a few tags/commands in the default pools.txt file that need to be changed for the sake of the proxy your hashes get pointed towards.

Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{"pool_address" : "168.235.86.33:3386", "wallet_address" : "c4h.INSERT_YOUR_WALLET_HERE", "rig_id" : "", "pool_password" : "", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : false, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },
],

"currency" : "monero7",

This is what your pools.txt file should look like for now. It is subject to change down the road. I will make future necessary pools.txt changes more transparent in order for something like this to not happen again.

Senzacervello, Stelio, and anyone else who has been affected by this ban, please PM me your IP addresses and the ban will be lifted.

Everyone, please make sure your config looks exactly like the one above in order to not risk getting banned out of the blue. If Stak asks you whether Nicehash should be true/false, on/off, etc, set it to false/off. If the mining window does not ask, then this does not pertain to you.

StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

I rebooted the router and my IP changed, I don't have a static one, so now I'm clear. My IP was something like 79.xxxxxx before the reboot. You may want to try to look for it or I'll send it if it will be assigned to me again in the future and it's still banned.

As for CentOS6 and XmrStak, I tried to compile on a VirtualBox VM and it worked flawless with the instructions provided some posts ago, I only had to add some switches in order to disable AMD and NVIDIA since on the server I don't have any gpus so I will only benefit from cpu cores. For the real deal on the real server I have to wait for a sysadmin friend of mine. With the switches the updated instructions are:

Code:
sudo yum install centos-release-scl epel-release
sudo yum install cmake3 devtoolset-4-gcc* hwloc-devel libmicrohttpd-devel openssl-devel make
scl enable devtoolset-4 bash
git clone https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak.git
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
cmake3 .. -DOpenCL_ENABLE=OFF -DCUDA_ENABLE=OFF
make install

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Klinkers

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:22:06 AM

I rebooted the router and my IP changed, I don't have a static one, so now I'm clear. My IP was something like 79.xxxxxx before the reboot. You may want to try to look for it or I'll send it if it will be assigned to me again in the future and it's still banned.

As for CentOS6 and XmrStak, I tried to compile on a VirtualBox VM and it worked flawless with the instructions provided some posts ago, I only had to add some switches in order to disable AMD and NVIDIA since on the server I don't have any gpus so I will only benefit from cpu cores. For the real deal on the real server I have to wait for a sysadmin friend of mine. With the switches the updated instructions are:

Code:
sudo yum install cmake3 devtoolset-4-gcc* hwloc-devel libmicrohttpd-devel openssl-devel make
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
make install

in the morning i shall compile it for AMD, NVIDIA (with and without CPU and JUST CPU.)  although command line arguments can set all of them and send it to coins4hash to put for download when its sorted.
peace out everyone!. sleep well when ya get there
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

Code:
mkdir xmr-stak/build
cd xmr-stak/build
make install

I'm glad you have a dynamic IP so you could get around that. Now that you have the correct pools.txt file, that should not happen again. I am learning alongside all of you guys here; when C4H is something huge, the few of you here can say you were here since the beginning Smiley

in the morning i shall compile it for AMD, NVIDIA (with and without CPU and JUST CPU.)  although command line arguments can set all of them and send it to coins4hash to put for download when its sorted.
peace out everyone!. sleep well when ya get there

This is the type of giving community I want Coins4Hash to be surrounded with. It's people like you, Klinkers, that make that one or two people's lives a hell of a lot easier when they need one specific thing they can't find anywhere else. This thread...It's becoming a gold mine of valuable info already. Just like I said above, this is only the beginning, the beginning of something special.

All users who were above a 1,000 satoshi pending balance as of 10:29 PM EST today have been paid!

neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

Updated immediately. Working on 2.4.2. without the smallest problem

Good to hear all is well. Happy earnings, Senzarcervello Smiley

trying my hands with this, hoping for 1.5x payout.

Welcome aboard, Neo! If you have any questions on how to get started, do not hesitate to ask away. I am here to help. If you post a screenshot of your first payment proof and tell me your FaucetHub username, I will send you a 25% bonus of what your first payout is. If you run into trouble getting your miner to start, let me know.

Sure, thank you, so far in 15 to 20 mins I made 8 sats with two systems, will leave it to mine whole night and check in AM.

It's a start! Sounds like you are CPU mining from those numbers. Let me know what your earnings are when you check them in the AM. Good luck and thanks for trying us out.

Yes, two Core i5 4th and 7th gen, so far after 10 hours I have 400 sats Sad my systems are very slow.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Ok. Yesterday I have "solved" the problem by rolling back to 2.4.1., but this version crashed my desktop already twice. Later this evening I will try to re-config the 2.4.2. that, to me, is much more stable.

The problem with Ip banned disappeared. I have also dynamic IPs

The .bat files embedded in the download to me are not working. Run the .exe as administrator does
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong - Coins4Hash and now CoinGrabr(another post) have same mining pool address and different worker name? is it a referral scam? please explain?
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong - Coins4Hash and now CoinGrabr(another post) have same mining pool address and different worker name? is it a referral scam? please explain?

Second this. Can we get an explanation?
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

They both use webminepool as mining pool that's the only reason. BTW on the site it tells you that Powered by webminepool Wink
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Both the sites look similar too, coingrabr has few additional features!
dekoedoemoe

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

Both the sites look similar too, coingrabr has few additional features!

More of these sites will appear, basicly webminepool provides the scripts for the mining and gives the option to payout to faucethub. Same story as for coinhive. They provide the scripts everybody uses them.
You can mine directly on the base sites, but then you are alone and will need to have patience before you get a payout. They pay 100 sat per 1mill hash and payout is min 40k sat
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:08:38 PM by Coins4Days

As stated, both my site and his are powered by WMP. I will expand my thoughts on Coingrabr when I get home from work.

I hope you guys which have started mining with C4H stay with C4H. Our payment rate is a hair better, and, to be honest, I enjoy running this and I want it to still grow. The small community we have formed is already great. I want it to keep expanding not only with hashrate, but I want more people like you guys who are very willing to help one another increase in numbers too. More later. Smiley

Update: About half of you guys may have lost connection to the pool within the past hour. This is known and is being worked on. I will let everyone know when things are 100% operational again.

Patrick Lim

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

how to prevent command bar from making more windows when miner is running
dekoedoemoe

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

add --hide to your xmr-stak statements