Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it wiser to invest on Bitcoin or on Ethereum?  (Read 618 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

For me both bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment at this moment because they both valuable and now their price are both cheaper if you want to buy more. Bitcoin are valuable coins and it will increase soon like last year 2017. Ethereum on the other hand are also valuable and has a tenndency to grow more. They are both volatile and not stable because they both digital currency. So to gain mote profit much better to invest both of them.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

The price of the Ethereum these days are more stable than bitcoin. However, bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's been a long time since it's value goes up. What do you think guys is the right thing to do?

If you can invest on both and hold them both for a long time, why not have them both. These two are both promising cryptocurrency with a different platform and uses. So each of them has their own unique potential in the long-run.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

I think both btc and eth were good potential coins for investment however, I f I would choose one, it would be bitcoin since you can immediate see the immediate price movement than the other besides eth is dependent with the growth of btc. I do believe that bitcoin will rally in the coming months to come so, let's wait for that bullish run to take effect within the year.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

The price of the Ethereum these days are more stable than bitcoin. However, bitcoin's value might proliferate since it's been a long time since it's value goes up. What do you think guys is the right thing to do?
Both have the same opportunity to become a digital currency. Bitcoin and Etherum are good market share because they have a high level of public confidence. So many people are not worried when going to invest in the coin. The decline is very low and there is always a fairly stable increase that we can use to do the selling and buying margin.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

If investing then I vote that still has great opportunities reach high prices. and I think it is a solution of the ethereum I want. its development has not only been great maximum like bitcoin.
Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:13 AM

I will choose bitcoin for future investment. With the system and features in bitcoin I can get out of any country, because bitcoin can be directly exchanged with the currency of any country. Besides what I like from bitcoin that is more stable than ethereum price, and in the future bitcoin price is better than ethereum price.

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Investing in both is a good choice. Because true altcoin prices still follow the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin rises in price then ethereum will also increase even though the price is quite different. But it's equally as profitable.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

Its not wise to invest on both of them. If you can have both you can be sure you won't be losing money for each spike of these coins.  You spend much btc to invest on altcoins when it should have been put to the biggest coins among like the two. The top altcoins are undoubtedly going to be making its climb up when the market depression is over.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

i think it would be better if we choose to invest in bitcoin because it is the most powerful cryptocurrency on the world, its price is always higher and much more value than ETH, moreover, most of pumping and dumping bitcoin can effect the market so much, so anyone want to have profit from trading bitcoin at this fluctuative time, then it will be agood time to invest in BTC.

RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

Someone new to cryptocurrency would prefer investing in Bitcoin because they are not yet familiar with Altcoin and consider it unprofitable. However, people who are more experienced and have more insight in Crypto they will consider first what would be beneficial and disadvantageous.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:12 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 04:52:15 AM by hisuka

Well it is wiser for me to invest in bitcoin as this is the most top coins. Always looks for the best search for the best for you to have benefit in the end. This moment is in down market invest some when it will in a higher price profit can earn.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

I'd keep both. I'll buy Ethereum at low price and keep it. This is the right time to buy before it goes up again. We need ETH as gas every time we transfer tokens from our MEW to an exchange so I advice always keep ETH ready all the time.Especially when you're trading and certain token pumps and you need to transfer.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Both have the same opportunity to become a digital currency. Bitcoin and Etherum are good market share because they have a high level of public confidence. So many people are not worried when going to invest in the coin. The decline is very low and there is always a fairly stable increase that we can use to do the selling and buying margin.
It looks like ether is following bitcoin chart right now, how the chart looks so familiar to the bitcoin. We should put more amount to the bitcoin to give the more guarantee if there will be another bearish trend. But ethereum has a lot of chance to perform better than bitcoin. Because there is a lot of roadmaps still run at this time. But bitcoin it's important as a store value. The decline was very low and it can be considered as the bottom of crypto.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I do not think there is any wisdom in choosing ETH or BTC. How do you know which currency will be strong in the future? The electronic money market is highly dependent on market volatility. Today you buy BTC is wise or maybe tomorrow you buy ETH is wise also depends on its price. So what currency do you buy?
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Divide your money and invest on two. That way you will never lose. If the bitcoin goes up so does the ethereum because when bitcoin rises all other altcoins are affected and goes with bitcoin.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

The Canadian government has entered into a partnership with the Ethereum platform to enhance efficiency of its legacy infrastructure. Brazil too is warming up to the Ethereum platform. The country is flirting with the idea of using Ethereum to improve the efficiency of its electoral system by making it trustless, and hence more trustworthy.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

Bitcoin is best option to invest at this rate, Bitcoin has more chances to rise quickly as compared to Etherum however I would like to spread investment between both coins, most in bitcoin and less in Eth.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

Both Ethereum and Bitcoin good choice for long term investment just split your money between them
Filfil

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

In this difficult matter between Etherium and bitcoin, I choose bitcoin. This coin has already won the love of many people. Bitcoin has already shown what is capable and this cost will grow!

licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

The usual advice in such cases is to diversify investments
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: