Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should I buy bitcoin?  (Read 1378 times)
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:25:43 AM

Don't bother buying $40 of Bitcoins instead help create a market by sell something and saying "accepting Bitcoins".

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 01:44:49 AM

And YES... NEVER EVER EVER EVER TRUST an online wallet. BECAUSE it simply CAN get hacked, as everything in the world. Cheesy

a smartass got $30 bucks worth of bitcoins on its public release. Now he's a millionaire, but this wont happen to you, the drop of the cat already passed. Now we got a badass inflated coin @ $300
Tongue

Let's say coinbase does get hacked. They have insurance and will return money to the respective people.

kazzy

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:38:50 AM

Why not  Wink

Hey guys,
Can someone convince me why I should buy some bitcoin? I am considering buying 40 bucks worth. Why should I invest? Where should I invest? Any tips are appreciated, seeing as I am very new to bitcoin.
Thanks!
Betkoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 02:43:51 AM

You can only lose as much as you put in, but you can gain untold riches.

Well said!

Thank you.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 12:12:53 PM

Hey guys,
Can someone convince me why I should buy some bitcoin? I am considering buying 40 bucks worth. Why should I invest? Where should I invest? Any tips are appreciated, seeing as I am very new to bitcoin.
Thanks!

It depends on your objectives. Personally I like to invest in innovative coins that are undervalued.

The fact is Bitcoin's developer abandoned the project years ago and disappeared into thin air. Yet there are equally-talented software engineers picking up the code where Satoshi left off, for example adding the 51% attack defense missing from the original code.

I think there are a few altcoins that have huge upside potential. I'd suggest placing your bets in that sector.
TheDragonSlayer

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:13:53 PM

I was telling peeps close to me to buy in the early double digits.  Most STILL haven't taken my advice.  I guess people are allergic to knowledge and profit taking.  LOL???   Undecided

Nah, because Bitcoin is too new.... or it just sound insane....

unknownfame

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 03:23:34 PM

Use btc-e, it gives you lots of ways to fund your account in buying btc. Their fees are around 2-3%.

You can use localbitcoin.com if your country has a market for bitcoins.

And why, it's because people are getting moe and more interested in it. This makes bitcoins worthy to invest in.

Cheesy First post btw.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
mandrow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:40:29 PM

Just buy it... it will be worth a lot in the future! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: