Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody familiar with The Accounting Blockchain?  (Read 97 times)
Creation-arts.com (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 07:13:37 AM by Creation-arts.com

Hello,

Was wondering if anybody is familiar with the Accounting Blockchain, and what is your opinion about it?

It looks to my like a really good product with potential gowth, and I'm thinking of investing... but not sure yet.

They have 2 fundamental functions/services (to create value for their blockchain)

One is called 'AB Fingertips Suite'. It provides a seamless marriage of blockchain technology into the way business is done today, preparing businesses for tomorrow, and saving all types of businesses lots of time and money in the process. AB Fingertips suite is the way forward for businesses wanting to integrate into the supply chain through blockchain and to introduce the future way of doing business through crypto currencies seamlessly into their current business model and accounting practice.

The second is 'AB Taxavance'. It provides reduced dependency on tax accountants by serving as a 24/7 taxation assistant, intelligently updated with tax parameters by taxation industry leaders while being continuously updated with crypto trading data.

Their fundamental statistics are:
1 blockchain dedicated to businesses/accounting - TAB
2 initial applications utilizing AB Tokens
  • 155bn estimated token usage in 2020 based on:
    • 770k AB Taxavance users (4% market share)
    • 780k users (less than 1% global market share)
    • 6.5bn transactions on blockchain (<0.01% of global B2B transactions)

More info at their website: https://theaccountingblockchain.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Creation-arts.com (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Hi guys.. I'm serious, really could use your advice on this one..

I want to join an ICO from the start, I did some research and I really think this could be a good investment but I'm not sure since I'm pretty new to this thing.

I would like to hear your opinion or 'quick' review on this new ICO.

Hope someone can shed some light...  Huh
mycophile

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I like it as well and jumped into the bonus round just in time.

There seems to be less "bluster" in this project and their bounty program seems smarter than most.

Like you, I liked the products. They make sense. More than that, I like the concept and the entire ecosystem. It may be cliche to say, but partnerships and 3rd party integrations could make it a reasonably big player. It seems they are building their own blockchain and that is something I like. I like that they are located in Malta, it is a very blockchain friendly country with a LOT of bank/finance already there and Binance now located there too Wink

If you haven't already jumped in, it's better than most other projects out there.. If you need it, use my ref link: https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 and we'll both get a 5% bonus on top of the 50% bonus currently being offered in the 2 wave ICO.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: