Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARTAX(XAX) - Next Generation DAaaS Platform [Governance][MN][POS]  (Read 25604 times)
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

And WTF is up with comments like this. Are this just bots or people who are just to stupid to read?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pan0pticon

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

What the worst is this people shilling for them, attacking me. Probably payed or otherwise involved shills who try to make me look bad for pointing out what a despicable SCAM this people are playing on us.

The only person I see doing any attacking here is yourself, you are attacking the devs, the community, the project, and anyone who does not share your opinion. Thousands of people are invested here, I only see you whining because you did not understand what you were getting into, as you said so yourself
I actually did not even know what I swap into but there was the pressure of the date

Sell your supposed "scam" and move along, the crypto scene has enough green exasperating millennials, and you are educating nobody, as nobody in a correct frame of mind should listen to someone who "swapped and didn't know what I was swapping into".
ArtaxCoin (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

Let's just leave red023 to his own devices. Clearly, he is quite unhappy and not willing to see the potential of a game-changing paradigm shift in masternode technology. Do whatever you want with your coins, but it's just silly for you to waste more time coming in here and bashing the new platform. 

Yes, we understand you are upset.  Yes, you lost money with your initial investment.  But you are a big boy, so grow up a little bit more and either quiet down or move on. 

Or you could check in every day to tear down the new platform red023.  Smiley  And yes, likely the price will slide all around the place for a good long while until we start releasing more information regarding road maps and what the underlying architecture is capable of at this point and also moving forward. Endlessly bashing the old platform and the critical decisions needed to increase focus on a much more promising platform gives you no benefit at all.  Why not simply wait and see what happens and then sell once it recovers and then exceeds your buying price (high probability given the strengthening core foundations of the community and ecosystem)?

Can we agree to move beyond price talks and focus on building upon a platform that has so much potential?

I will state this once again, there is NO other Masternode system out there currently that possesses the unique properties that the XAX blockchain has in conjunction with the ARTnodes utilizing ArtaxQ with ECP tech.   

Cheers,
John
red023

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Let's just leave red023 to his own devices. Clearly, he is quite unhappy and not willing to see the potential of a game-changing paradigm shift in masternode technology. Do whatever you want with your coins, but it's just silly for you to waste more time coming in here and bashing the new platform.  
Yes obviously I am unhappy because you stole 1000$ from me with your actions. And I am not bashing the new platform. I call out your actions.

Yes, we understand you are upset.  Yes, you lost money with your initial investment.  But you are a big boy, so grow up a little bit more and either quiet down or move on.  
Yeah that shows your attitude quite clearly, thanks for that. This is how you see investors, you suck them dry and then you tell them to move on when you stole all their money.

Explain to me HOW you managed that 2 coins prices totally dumped? Are people like me just buying it and then just for the fun of losing almost everything sell it at this pathetic prices? I do not think so. I think you had some trading bots or you flooded the market with a hell of a lot of coins that you created out of thin air. Or you gave coins away basically for free so create volume or whatever. If you would handle it correctly then you would keep the incentive up for investors to get in. But you did not care did pump and dump with both coins and you got rich of people like me. Absolutely disgraceful!

I really cant see a reason why anyone would see a coin as this price if they were actually purchased for higher. Also Artax has a pathetically low price for month and you knew that. And still you forces investors of your failed spin of coin into it. You did not give them x5 the coins or something to make up for your mistakes. And I am pretty sure you could easy do that. Because I bet you hold tons of this worthless coin. But no you just did a 1:1 swap and stole all of the BOXY investors BTC this way.

And yes I did not know what I got into because I could not possibly know that you will just abandon BOXY. And again if the RIO would be reasonably high to make the investment back in a relatively short time I would not complain this much but you forced me into this pathetic 140% RIO coin where I cant now run the nodes 10 years to make it back. Again I would not even start a node right now for 40$ a node. Its not even worth the slot on a VPS.

proprietary cipher

So you build on great open source but you do not open source your code and make it propitiatory. Wow that fits you perfectly. Absolutely disgusting people! You managed to make it even worse.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:20:38 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:48:01 PM by Pan0pticon

Grin Grin Grin Its ok nobody needs to take red023 seriously, he/she is probably not even invested here, take a look at their post history, it's hilarious.  Since joining in February they have just jumped into a whole plethora of master node coins announcement threads and called every last one out as a scam, for some reason or another.

For somebody who calls all master node coins a scam, I very much doubt he/she has any investment in any, seems its just a serial FUDster.

10/10 for imagination making up all those investment stories  Grin Grin thought it was strange being the only person complaining, in any Scam you get more than one complainer  Grin Grin

Makes a lot more sense now, as red023 calls out scam master node coins and began calling out Boxy, on the 24th without realising the links didn't work and the wallet wouldn't sync as it was during a swap period so lost traction on MN.online.
That's when he/she decided to strike out at it as a scam, then scratched the surface to see it was in a swap, so left it alone until he/she saw it losing traction again on MN.online and decided to call it out again with a fictitious story hence why the first post was
Beware of this SCAM.

I do not know the entire backstory but there was ARTAX and then they created BOXY that supposedly should have some real world application for shipping things I believe. They promoted it heavily and it had very high ROI. I wanted to benefit from that that bought 10000 BOXY for 1200$ I believe it was maybe even more I am not sure.

they had no idea of the backstory, as they had no prior knowledge of the coin or any investment.

They are basically a troll that watches MN.online and calls out coins losing traction as scams. They did not even know that it was actually Boxy that was created before Artax or either platforms application.

Nice try kiddo, rumbled now move along.
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

The second stage swap has begun for those that missed the first swap:  Grin

Thank you for your patience while we have been setting up for the second stage of coin swap. Please read the following information in full. All steps must be completed to receive coins.

**Disclaimer:Any mistakes on the part of the swapper could lead to loss of XAX coins and will not be reimbursed if the mistake is solely theirs.**

This swap process includes the following steps.

1- Copy wallet.dat file from your old artax wallet
2- submit this wallet.dat file along with to committee using the below email address
3- Coin ownership will be verified at March 21,2018.
4- You will be credited XAX based on the amount that is verified was in your possession on March 21, 2018.  

Step 1:
1- Hit the windows or search button and type in %appdata% and click enter
2- Find the Artax folder and click on it **(NOT the ArtaxCore folder which is for the new XAX wallet)**
3- Find the wallet.dat file (usually at the bottom of the file) and copy it. The copy is what you will be sending to the swap address
4- Rename the copy of the wallet.dat file as YOUR OWN discord name - example  walletcryptosazerac.txt

Step 2:
- Send an email to admin@artaxcoin.org with ALL of the following details:

1- Email Subject - Coinswap for Your full Discord Name including #number.
   (example Subject - COINSWAP FOR cryptosazerac#3186)
2- Attach your RENAMED (for example: walletcryptosazerac.dat) wallet.dat file.
3- Place in e-mail the amount of XAX you are claiming. (If this does not match your March 21st balance, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE the March 21st balance)
4- Your NEW XAX Address where you wish your swap coins be credited (double check or triple check that this is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT).
5- Send the email.

Step 3:
- We will verify coin ownership and direct message you if there are any issues.

Step 4:
- Please understand it may take some time to process but you will be credited the amount of XAX you are due based on the March 21st balance in your wallet.

**Once again of utmost importance: Any mistakes on the part of the swapper could lead to loss of XAX coins and will not be reimbursed if the mistake is solely theirs.**

Keep on Trucking fellow Artaxers!
ArtaxCoin
red023

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:35 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:24:54 PM by red023

Grin Grin Grin Its ok nobody needs to take red023 seriously, he/she is probably not even invested here, take a look at their post history, it's hilarious.  Since joining in February they have just jumped into a whole plethora of master node coins announcement threads and called every last one out as a scam, for some reason or another.

For somebody who calls all master node coins a scam, I very much doubt he/she has any investment in any, seems its just a serial FUDster.

10/10 for imagination making up all those investment stories  Grin Grin thought it was strange being the only person complaining, in any Scam you get more than one complainer  Grin Grin

Makes a lot more sense now, as red023 calls out scam master node coins and began calling out Boxy, on the 24th without realising the links didn't work and the wallet wouldn't sync as it was during a swap period so lost traction on MN.online.
That's when he/she decided to strike out at it as a scam, then scratched the surface to see it was in a swap, so left it alone until he/she saw it losing traction again on MN.online and decided to call it out again with a fictitious story hence why the first post was
Beware of this SCAM.

I do not know the entire backstory but there was ARTAX and then they created BOXY that supposedly should have some real world application for shipping things I believe. They promoted it heavily and it had very high ROI. I wanted to benefit from that that bought 10000 BOXY for 1200$ I believe it was maybe even more I am not sure.

they had no idea of the backstory, as they had no prior knowledge of the coin or any investment.

They are basically a troll that watches MN.online and calls out coins losing traction as scams. They did not even know that it was actually Boxy that was created before Artax or either platforms application.

Nice try kiddo, rumbled now move along.

I currently run 5 XAX nodes and I purchased 10000 BOXY and generated almost 2500 coins when I was running BOXY, I generated the last few coins in XAX after the swap so I set another node up. And its actually you who make shit up. Also thanks to treating me like royalty as you call me "they" now. Please keep it up its funny!

I did call out ZACA and other untrustworthy JAR Pump and dump coins. As far as ZACA goes. Their coins dropped in price and then they just stole everyones Mastenodes by raising the collateral from 1000 to 7500! and they say things like "we gave people the chance to get more coins". So first the suck everyone dry and then they claim it so nice of them to give people who lost money "the chance to buy more coin" to even keep their nodes up. Absolutely despicable.

Its quite laughable to claim that I am not invested in the coins I call out. Why would I take the time and come here and make stuff up? Just for the fun of it? You are delusional.

And where are actual people with a brain and I really hope this coin land o this list:  http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode

And I did call out or expressed my concerns on other new nodes I am actually not invested in so you are a tiny bit right if you will. Because I, unlike you, have actually understand how this MN game works right now. Its essentially a money making machine for the devs and unless its something that does something really innovative, has a high marketcap and high volume and also a decent RIO I would advice everyone NOT to invest. There are very few coins MN coins that will actually matter in a year or a few years and even fewer with decent devs who not do a pub and dump and they even abandon like this guys.

I bet you are one of those native people who lose money on cons and still praise the devs and think they will make you rich one day. Haha I seem people like you on discords, they are so pathetic.

Seriously I lost about a $1000 thanks to the devs actions and this guy claims I am just making this up, ridiculous. (you tell me what boxy was worth shortly after announcement, I bought it then and I think I payed about $1200 for that node but I am happy to get corrected on that and I should actually keep better track of that, it just was on some exchange I used the first time and not sure what BTC was worth back then ...)

Quote from: ArtaxCoin
proprietary cipher

So they on great open source but you do not open source your code and make it proprietary. Wow that fits their scummy actions perfectly. Absolutely disgusting people! This makes it so much clearer now that they are just in for as much money as possible by all means. They do not care to make the world a better place with their code. They use was is 100% open source and build closed source BS into it. Despicable!
alonseider007

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

addnode ? does not synchronize the wallet
ArtaxCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

addnode ? does not synchronize the wallet

Try these nodes, that should get you jump-started:  If it doesn't, just keep wallet open and leave for 30 minutes to an hour and I bet you will have found some peers by then. 

addnode=202.91.33.100:21510
addnode=121.63.252.178:21517
addnode=140.82.8.194:21527
addnode=202.91.33.100:21505
addnode=121.63.252.178:21520
addnode=90.156.157.28:21526
addnode=137.74.173.114:21529
addnode=202.91.33.100:21501
addnode=137.74.173.114:21530
addnode=202.91.33.100:21508
addnode=86.101.84.223:21527
addnode=137.74.173.114:21531
addnode=137.74.173.114:21528
addnode=121.63.252.178:21512
addnode=54.37.72.144:21529
addnode=202.91.33.100:21502
addnode=167.99.164.67:21527
addnode=217.182.71.85:21527
addnode=121.63.252.178:21514
addnode=54.37.72.144:21530

If it doesn't, just keep wallet open and leave for 30 minutes to an hour and I bet you will have found some peers by then. 

Cheers,
ArtaxCoin
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:53 PM

To keep things transparent on the ongoing SECOND STAGE of the swap. The XAX swaps will be sent out in weekly batches, every Monday or Sunday (Eastern Standard Time) and the cut off day for being included in each batch XAX swap send out is the preceding Friday (Eastern Standard Time).  Any swap requested on Saturday will fall to the next batch cycle.

If you didn't get a reply e-mail telling you to recalculate the amounts owed to you based on your artax QT wallet balance on 3/21/18, then you should receive in the next few days.  I have just confirmed the first batch. Some coin holders didn't follow directions, but most did and they have had their claimed amounts confirmed and will be sent the appropriate amounts.  We will do this weekly, confirm throughout the week and send.  Hopefully, the person that holds access to actual wallet that holds the swap funds will be able to send to you by tomorrow or Monday.  Cheers!
chanvit14

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

This coin is unreliable.
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

This coin is unreliable.

Sorry Sir, (or, probably Madame?)... What makes you think so? I guess the fact that this coin, maybe it's better to say, a kind of this coin  Huh existed, makes it a reliable one... Waiting for your arguments!
chanvit14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

He burned the coins without announcing.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

When will whitepaper be available? Any serious coin should not be without a whitepaper. I just visited your website and the link to whitepaper leads to the homepage.
chanvit14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Sympathize with those who lose.
This is true.
You can check it.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

This is true.
You can check it.

You are going to have to elaborate on your angle, what coins got burnt? are you talking about the swap and the supply reduction from 100m to just 20m? if so, then yes it was announced.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Actually, don't elaborate, as these are the very first posts your account has ever made, and are incoherent at best, ill put it down to a bot, or troll.
red023

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

This is true.
You can check it.

You are going to have to elaborate on your angle, what coins got burnt? are you talking about the swap and the supply reduction from 100m to just 20m? if so, then yes it was announced.

If some bots braise a coin out of nowhere I get the argument, I use it myself actually. But to claim everyone who just made a account to express his criticism is retarded. People may have discord accounts and may have got into a coin by just READING here so stop this stupid argument that he is a bot.

Who writes a bot that makes a comment like this? Right nobody. People have to start posting at some point. And the urge to post a negative experience with a coin leads to things like that the first post is exactly that. But I guess someone will not claim its a 2nd account of myself or whatever.

Its self explanatory. Check the price of BOXY or ARTAX during announcements and then check the price now. People have lost big time and trying to dismiss this because of a post count is utterly retarded.

Also he said nothing about burnt coins at all. You are just another one who reads what he wants to read.
Pan0pticon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

This is true.
You can check it.

If some bots braise a coin out of nowhere I get the argument, I use it myself actually. But to claim everyone who just made a account to express his criticism is retarded. People may have discord accounts and may have got into a coin by just READING here so stop this stupid argument that he is a bot.

Who writes a bot that makes a comment like this? Right nobody. People have to start posting at some point. And the urge to post a negative experience with a coin leads to things like that the first post is exactly that. But I guess someone will not claim its a 2nd account of myself or whatever.

Its self explanatory. Check the price of BOXY or ARTAX during announcements and then check the price now. People have lost big time and trying to dismiss this because of a post count is utterly retarded.

Also he said nothing about burnt coins at all. You are just another one who reads what he wants to read.

Let's start from the bottom shall we,

He burned the coins without announcing.

maybe it's you who reads only what he/she wants to see.

Crypto fluctuates in price all the time your point of checking the price at the announcement, then now, holds no value in a volatile platform.

There is no stupid argument, it was stated coins got burnt without announcement, they never, it was announced.

I never specifically aimed it at being a bot, I also indicated it could be a troll.

Why are you so triggered by a comment of elaboration, that is not even aimed at you? there could be two explanations for this;

A=the accounts belong to you, you set them up in a poor FUD attempt, and used it as leverage to draw people into petty disputes.

or

B= I'm living in your head rent free, this is why you feel the need to be triggered by any comment I leave.

Either way, you need to move on.

chanvit14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

They use trickery.
Let's look at another coin.
To be worthless, it should be in our pocket.
But it's lost.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: