Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitcoin Earth - a renewable energy market based on XBG  (Read 157 times)
bitcoin_earth_team (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

WEBSITE: bitcoin-green.net | TWITTER @EarthBitcoin | TELEGRAM t.me/bitcoin_earth

http://bitcoin-green.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/blockchain-green.jpg

Name: Bitcoin Earth
Symbol: XBG
Decimals: 18
ICO Supply: 1,000,000,000 XBG

Bitcoin Earth – A green project

The transformations of our planet and pollution are pushing the world population towards the need to convert the way of producing energy.
Nowadays the need to create energy self-sufficiency circuits in their homes is becoming ever stronger.
This is why our project is based.
Bitcoin Earth is the new currency of 2018 with which we want to create an online market for the purchase and sale of equipment for the use of renewable energy.
In our website there is already the "Green Shop" section that will be entrusted to a company that wants to deal with the sale of solar panels, domestic wind turbines and everything related to the tools of self-sufficiency domestic energy.
The only constraint that we will ask is to accept only XBG coin to buy the products, so that we can insert the currency in an economic circuit.

XBG

Bitcoin Earth is an ERC20 token that will be developed on Ethereum's Blockchain.
It will be issued through an ICO (Initial Coin Offer) at a price of 140000 XBG / ETH with a minimum bid of 0.08 ETH (just over 11000 XBG).
The total supply will be about XBG 1000000000, including those that will be released in the Bounty Program.
ICO will start at the end of the countdown on our site. From that moment the ICO page will be available in the menu of the site where all the steps to participate will be explained.

Bounty Program

In order to make our community grow, we offer the first 100 members of the telegram group, a Bounty Program.
In fact, the first 100 subscribers to the Telegram group, will be able to communicate their wallet address to be included in our "Reserved Token List" and will have a free 1000 XBG token at the end of the ICO.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vuppie0

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

WEBSITE: bitcoin-green.net | TWITTER @EarthBitcoin | TELEGRAM t.me/bitcoin_earth

Name: Bitcoin Earth
Symbol: XBG
Decimals: 18
ICO Supply: 1,000,000,000 XBG

Bitcoin Earth – A green project

The transformations of our planet and pollution are pushing the world population towards the need to convert the way of producing energy.
Nowadays the need to create energy self-sufficiency circuits in their homes is becoming ever stronger.
This is why our project is based.
Bitcoin Earth is the new currency of 2018 with which we want to create an online market for the purchase and sale of equipment for the use of renewable energy.
In our website there is already the "Green Shop" section that will be entrusted to a company that wants to deal with the sale of solar panels, domestic wind turbines and everything related to the tools of self-sufficiency domestic energy.
The only constraint that we will ask is to accept only XBG coin to buy the products, so that we can insert the currency in an economic circuit.

XBG

Bitcoin Earth is an ERC20 token that will be developed on Ethereum's Blockchain.
It will be issued through an ICO (Initial Coin Offer) at a price of 140000 XBG / ETH with a minimum bid of 0.08 ETH (just over 11000 XBG).
The total supply will be about XBG 1000000000, including those that will be released in the Bounty Program.
ICO will start at the end of the countdown on our site. From that moment the ICO page will be available in the menu of the site where all the steps to participate will be explained.

Bounty Program

In order to make our community grow, we offer the first 100 members of the telegram group, a Bounty Program.
In fact, the first 100 subscribers to the Telegram group, will be able to communicate their wallet address to be included in our "Reserved Token List" and will have a free 1000 XBG token at the end of the ICO.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

Given the environmental situation on our planet, the development of renewable energy sources is very relevant and important in our time. I hope for the success of your project
bitcoin_earth_team (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

Given the environmental situation on our planet, the development of renewable energy sources is very relevant and important in our time. I hope for the success of your project

Hi!

Indeed the problem of global pollution has become too heavy nowadays.

We really hope to be able to develop our project, especially as regards the distribution of tools for home energy self-sufficiency.

bitcoin_earth_team (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Roadmap is released

We are proud to comunicate that our Roadmap is finally out.

You can find it at http://bitcoin-green.net/roadmap/

XBG Team
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

Roadmap is released

XBG Team
I see many airdrop rounds. I couldn't find info how many tokens are reserved for airdrops. Whatever remains unsold at the end of ICO, or you have specific number in mind?
bitcoin_earth_team (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

http://bitcoin-green.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/road-map.jpg
bitcoin_earth_team (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Roadmap is released

XBG Team
I see many airdrop rounds. I couldn't find info how many tokens are reserved for airdrops. Whatever remains unsold at the end of ICO, or you have specific number in mind?

Roadmap is released

XBG Team

Hi laredo!

Airdrop rounds are a monthly a monthly prize for token holders. We want give them a percentage on them ownership.

ICO total supply will be 1 billion XGB tokens. unsold tokens will be burned.

Thanks for asking.

Regards, Alex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: