Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 03:50:36 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn free BTC coin  (Read 449 times)
kevintephens

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

Hey Guy, can someone show me any website earn free bitcoin. Thank you very much  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
brightology

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

they is no shortcut to earn btc, either you invest with your capital, or you do work on bounty campaign which take 2 to 3 months before you receive pay.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Alluro

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

There are no easy ways to earn free bitcoin. You can participate bounties, Investing some good ICO projects and Trading are good ways to earn bitcoin.

poptok1

Activity: 980
Merit: 544

★ What is the matrix? ★

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

Second post below yours OP(it was deleted by mods) is a referral link to the same website I can recommend you to go to.
However use the link in my signature, it is a referral link as well but with a nice twist Smiley
You will be given all the referral commission back! Its like a passive income booster.
Check the more info button on my signature below, to find out how this all works.

Swinging Phallus

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Second post below yours OP(it was deleted by mods) is a referral link to the same website I can recommend you to go to.
However use the link in my signature, it is a referral link as well but with a nice twist Smiley
You will be given all the referral commission back! Its like a passive income booster.
Check the more info button on my signature below, to find out how this all works.

Sigh, no. Just no. If you are ever told that something is free you are wrong. Even trees with low hanging fruit required sunlight and water to be able to provide. Everything that may seem free to you, truthfully, required some form of work (and the reward is almost always equivalent to the amount of work).

Technically to answer your question - there is no way to earn free BTC. Sure you can sign up for your 0.000000001 BTC a day at "Quoinpro" or go gamble from BTC provided from a faucet (like "Bitsler"). Inevitably, all these methods will prove to be unsubstantial in providing you with a residual passive income (because we all know that's what everyone is looking for - financial freedom).

If you want BTC - it won't be free. Earn it! There are many ways to do this, for instance Ethlance is a website that provides freelancers the ability to be paid in ETH (You can then exchange this for BTC). Rank up on Bitcointalk by becoming an engaging member with quality post and sign up for bounties that resonate with you. Steemit is a great blogging platform that allows you to make money according to the quality of your articles and resonance of your audience (you can also use this symbiotically with article bounties).

Just start. It doesn't matter where.

Good luck.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Try this link. it might help
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nichemarket.co.za/blog/ways-earn-cryptocurrency/&ved=2ahUKEwiu27P4j6baAhUGfMAKHRCSAfUQFjAHegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2YKUOx212cEpvVdUgclTzx
tunglong

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

I come, I see, I conquer

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

Hey Guy, can someone show me any website earn free bitcoin. Thank you very much  Wink
there is no free meal. please dont make short cut. let study and earn BTC.

Hire me                    
     ▔  Checker and Helper for BM  ▔    
Sachin1986

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

they is no shortcut to earn btc, either you invest with your capital, or you do work on bounty campaign which take 2 to 3 months before you receive pay.

That means that all cloud mining bots are fake???
Only waste of time??
Plzzz Answer.....
purenarcotic

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

There's a thread dedicated to this topic here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073530.0
You should be able to find quite a few good ways to earn bitcoin there.

Tendou_Karen

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

A website to earn free bitcoin? you can try to claiming faucets on the faucet site, or playing gambling games that have faucet / free balance feature, for example bitsler duckdice etc.

pealr12

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Faucets are good for beginners in bitcoin, then add bounties and airdrops to maximize your earnings. Theres no easy way to earn bitcoin you should have some patinece.

▐████████       ██
          █   █   █▌     ██
         ▐█       █▌    ██
          █▌      █    ██
          ▐██   ▄██    █
           ▀█████▀    ██
    ▄█▄      ▀█▀      █▌
    ▀███▄            ▐█
       ▀██           ██
         ██          █
          ██        ▐█
           █▌       ▐█
           ▐█       ██                                                   ██
            █▌      █▌                                                   ▀▀
            ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌
            ▐████████   █   ██ ▐█▐███▐███   ████   █▄███    ████  ████▄  █▌ ▐█▄███
             █      █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █▌  █▌     ▐█  █▌  ██  █▀  ▀ ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             █▌     █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █   █▌   ▄▄▄█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██     █   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ▐█▀ ▐█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ██  ▐█  █   ▐█  █     ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   ██████ ▐█   █   █▌  █████  █   ▐█  ▐████  ████▀  ██ ▐█   █▌
▄█   ██████   Join our whitelist!     ██████
  A new era of charity 
█▄
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▀

▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█
    ████████████████████████▀  ▄▄██▀
    ███████████████████▄▄ ▄▄▄████▀
    ██████████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Umar95

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

There is no such thing to earn free BTC dear because no one will give free money to anyone one person will always think about himself because everyone want money as money became a religion now a days so its useless to think that you can earn free BTC. If anyone says that earn free BTC follow this do this and that don't trust him. Cut to short there is no such thing exist in this real world.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Searching for how to earn free BTC online is a total waste of time, instead start searching for how to earn BTC by deleting the Free.
Get yourself engaged in some bounty campaigns where you stand a chance to get altcoins for reward by participating in a particular bounty.
can then sell your altcoins for bitcoin if you so much desire BTC.
yulianna

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

There is no way to get BTC for free. Some people mention here that signature campaigns give btc for free but it is not true. In order to get paid by those campaigns, you have to make quality posts her which take time.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

Hey Guy, can someone show me any website earn free bitcoin. Thank you very much  Wink

I think there is almost no way to get BTC for free (although there are sites that give you some free satoshi), and in fact to get 0.005 BTC you have to spend a few years to get it ...

this is the result of my calculations from a site that gives you 0.000000015 BTC / hour

1 hour = 0,00000015 BTC
24 hours = 0,0000036 BTC
1 week = 0,0000252 BTC
1 month = 0,0001008 BTC
1 year = 0.0012096 BTC

if i do this, i would die silly if doing this ....

So the point is you can get BTC for free but it's not worth it.

Heдaвнo  зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя нa  этoм caйтe - https://bitcoinpeople.online/ . Bыплaты oт 10 дo 1500 caтoши кaждый чac, этo шикapнo, тoгдa кaк нa дpyгиx кpaнax пo 20 caтoши.
Boт этo я зapaбoтaл тoлькo зa 7 днeй. Двa paзa выпaдaлo 1500, 3 paзa 1000, пpaвдa я иcпpaвнo кaждый чac кликaл, мoжeт пoэтoмy.
Cyммa   B oчepeди   Oтпpaвил   Cтaтyc   Для Peшeния   Дeйcтвиe
0.00020459 БTЦ
(плaтa -0.00000300)   6 днeй нaзaд   5 днeй нaзaд   Oтпpaвил   1AyBhTJQvhfqcdcVW8bH7GAUMFvcj7jxa7   Bид

Я ycтaнoвил нa тeлeфoн и кaждый чac тыкaю пaльцeм нa paбoтe, этo мнoгo вpeмeни нe зaнимaeт.
Bыплaты чepeз Фayceт xaб - http://faucethub.io
Bceм xopoшeгo кpaнa!!!

I understand that you are new to this forum, and I know the purpose of your post (although not using English), but I think you should read the sticky thread in this section ... and in this Beginers & Help section you are required to use the language English (though not your primary language)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Trollinator

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

There is a new social media app called Earn where you can earn around $10USD a week in bitcoin for filling out marketing surveys. You will need to connect your LinkedIn profile to register. Have a look: https://earn.com/

MrWatsonn

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Nothing is free in this world, work hard and you'll get what you need in life!
morozo

Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
Merited by sellscript (6)

There is no website which will give you BTC for free. If  you want to get BTC, either invest in it or do the set up for mining bitcoins. You can also participate in bounties here.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
usama98

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

There is no way to earn Btc easily , Invest in Bitcoin or Ico projects and participate in bounty campaigns in which you have to wait 2 or 3 months for your pay.
Jrein23

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

There is no website which will give you BTC for free. If  you want to get BTC, either invest in it or do the set up for mining bitcoins. You can also participate in bounties here.

LOL. There is. I think there's plenty of website who gives free BTC, they are called faucets. Just go the micro-earnings board. Although they are not profitable anymore, they do give you free BTC.

Here's one website I know. freebitco.in
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.