Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Crypto Currency and BlockChain Mechanism  (Read 77 times)
davidantony (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

Dear All,

I am new to Crypto Currency and BlockChain Mechanism. Would like to know more about it? I would like to invest in Crypto Currency as well. Would be interested to know about the investment opportunities in Crypto currencies. Would like to know more about ICO and any upcoming potential ICO's which i can invest on.

Thanking you all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3834

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Before even thinking of investing, make sure you know about cryptocurrencies in general first. I suggest that you don't put in a single penny on any cryptocurrency unless you haven't read majority of the articles in this link: https://www.coindesk.com/information/  as it's very irresponsible to invest in something you understand. Feel free to read from other sources though. Best of luck.

Also, check out https://coinsources.io/  (shameless plug)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Nice advice from the first comment,  learn before investment.
This is a knowledge based market.
Try to learn the basics of Blockchain technology, the technical aspects and the fundamentals.

With these you can be confident and good to go in making the right decisions on your investment.
There are so many resources out there that you can lay your hands.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

I am new to Crypto Currency and BlockChain Mechanism. Would like to know more about it? I would like to invest in Crypto Currency as well. Would be interested to know about the investment opportunities in Crypto currencies. Would like to know more about ICO and any upcoming potential ICO's which i can invest on.
Why you jump so ahead and you don't know much about cryptocurrencies at all and want to invest in NEW not existing project like ICO's?
I don't understand it, invest in true verified revolution which is BITCOIN. You don't need to buy whole 1 BTC, you can buy 0,005 BTC and its still will be worth more than any other 10000000000000000000000000000000000 of ICO coin.

Really its too often when newbies/beginners want to start not from basics but they want to start from mining or ico. Really don't get it, learn about cryptos first and most important one from cryptos, bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Would like to know more about it?
Tell on what you already know about crypto, do you have a wallet already? and do you know on how to send and receive bitcoin?

I would like to invest in Crypto Currency as well. Would be interested to know about the investment opportunities in Crypto currencies. Would like to know more about ICO and any upcoming potential ICO's which i can invest on.

Thanking you all.
Take one step at a time.

You knew it that ICOs are investment opportunities but I wouldn't push you to join more of them. But if you insist of it, you need more time of knowing what are the legit projects.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Why you jump so ahead and you don't know much about cryptocurrencies at all and want to invest in NEW not existing project like ICO's?
I don't understand it, invest in true verified revolution which is BITCOIN. You don't need to buy whole 1 BTC, you can buy 0,005 BTC and its still will be worth more than any other 10000000000000000000000000000000000 of ICO coin.

Really its too often when newbies/beginners want to start not from basics but they want to start from mining or ico. Really don't get it, learn about cryptos first and most important one from cryptos, bitcoin.

Velkro is right, investing in ICOs is not worth it right now, maybe even will never be. With lot of the funds and large investors getting early access for fraction of the price ICO members end up getting tokens for, it might never be profitable anymore.

Good news is, it is definitely good time to get into many established altcoins many of which are about 90% down from their respective All time high. But in my opinion most important part of investing is research. You need/should understand technology behind project you want to invest in...

Here are some resources that could help you with research know-hows (these are not mine posts):

https://medium.com/@awnders/extensive-guide-for-researching-cryptocurrencies-4fcb40c41103
https://www.investinblockchain.com/how-to-research-cryptocurrencies/
https://buybitcoinx.com/research-altcoins/

go through these and maybe more articles like these and start researching alts. that's the best way to start in my opinion.

hope this helps

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: