Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A MORE BETTER WAY TO MAKE CRYPTOCURRENCY MORE POPULAR  (Read 188 times)
Maykon01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

Actually, Steam used to accept bitcoin as payment. But due to its high volatility and also the fact that a video game costs less than $100, the situation didnt get in favor.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rmtshaima

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

I'm a huge fan of gaming rigs and consoles ,I've been thinking what if SONY and MICROSOFT decides to add any cryptocurrency as means of payment on PlayStation / Xbox /steam store? I bet it will be awesome ,millions of players are out there and I'm pretty sure not all gamers are into cryptocurrency yet ,how good would this be ? I would love to see this happen in the near future.  What kinda coin do you think will be perfect for buying games on consoles like PlayStation 4, Xbox one and steam? Ripple? Litecoin? Bitcoin?Or maybe we can see PSN network ,Xbox Live and Stream having there own coin/token in the future, my point is cryptocurrency does have HUGE usability. Great future awaits.

if only the government of every country accept cryptocurrency as a way of payments in some services, transactions and many more by this, cryptocurrency will flourish and will become popular and also cryptocurrency and blockchain should be taught in every schools to make some awareness.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: