Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Panic selling is a common thing in crypto because the value of crypto is very volatile. When the market falling, peoples with no experience
will sell to avoid or cut their loss. But if they knew later the price will be corrected back, they would not sell their coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.

Panic selling is a common thing in crypto because the value of crypto is very volatile. When the market falling, peoples with no experience
will sell to avoid or cut their loss. But if they knew later the price will be corrected back, they would not sell their coins.
I saw some of my friends are they selling of their coins that they have if the prices was drop down.
Ill know it was first time for them in crypto so some of them ill tell to hold some of coins if the price was falling down and if have a potential coins.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

I'm very sorry that people do not trust crypto currency and panic sell their coins during the fall of the market. It seems to me that they make a mistake and miss their chance.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

I will suggest that you should't panic because it will make you take decisions that you may later regret, I think you should hold patiently until when the market recover because I am sure the price of coin will rise when the market continues to rise and this dip affects not only altcoin but also bitcoin.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

No the market will not go down all the time. The market is highly unstable, so becomes the price of coins. I am not understanding why people are panic when the market goes down? and why they want to invest in it when cannot endure market fluctuation. I want to urge all not to cause panic-sell, the market goes up and down, it always happens. You can be always on the look out to reap benefits amid these scenario. 
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

I think it depends on the price you buy. If you only lose 10% of your money, then i suggest you sell and wait for a better opportunity to buy. If you lose 50% or more of your money, I suggest you keep it, rich always be richer, thats true, hold is the good way in the long term.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

You should never panic sell. There are reasons as to why your coin or the whole market is going down, whatever the reason is, it will still revert back to its old state without you even realizing it. The smartest thing to do is to hodl your tokens and be patient, that is if your token  had the potential to have its value again.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Panic often happens in all markets, this is normal. Usually panic happens at the time of the market's reversal. who sells on a panic usually regrets later about it.
At the panic time we need to have patience.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I do not think you should sell your tokens if you are not profitable, and I strongly advise you to sell your tokens if you succeed.
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

When the altcoins price started falling, I moved the "weak" coins to bitcoin and Ethereum. So I was able to reduce their losses, and after a while I bought the same altcoins, but cheaper.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

No dont sell your token because you will only lose asset. It is much better to hold and buy during cheap tokens in the market and the last thing you do is to wait patiently until the bull market arrives so that you will enjoy profits from your coin
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Don't sell your coins/token if you saw the market price is still dropping because in that case you can't get any profit if the market is none. Think wisely before you act because you will regret your decision if you sell all of your coin instantly. Sell if there's a bull not a bear.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

When you convert your altcoins into tether, it is same as you sell it to usd i think. Doing this won't be good because you sell it with a low price.
Panic selling is not a good choice, unless you want to use your money. If you want to invest, hold it for long time to gain back your profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Why you need to sell your coin when it attempt to dip? it is good to add more coin when you know it could go down.  Don't try to wait the coin into a negative way because every year we do know that they always said that bitcoin will die but the price was still success and every year, the price rise until the good price.  Don't be idiot by doing holding because bitcoin was too hard to die unless you have an unsure coin that cannot success when it dip.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
likketil

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Before getting into some untought sell-offs, hodlers might accept how coins can become erratic and quickly changing these incoming years and clarify one clear approach.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Panic selling is what makes the whole cryptocurrency market worse. What do you think will happen if majority of the players and investors in the market sell their shares? It will make the whole market go down even more, which  if sustained, will cause collapsing of the whole market.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Dont panic...Nobody expected in 2013 that bitcoin's value will rise to such an extent..So nobody can tell the future..Whats there to panic and get loss then?
Be confident...If you are not confident then you the not having an watch on the price vhart of bitcoin...So you must trade smartly...Dont panic.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

No dont sell your token because you will only lose asset. It is much better to hold and buy during cheap tokens in the market and the last thing you do is to wait patiently until the bull market arrives so that you will enjoy profits from your coin
Indeed with the unstable market conditions I think we do not need to sell our tokens,
because if we sell our tokens it may be a wrong decision and harm ourselves,
so we have to keep waiting for the right time to sell it

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

It is not good to panic sell because it only gives you the risk to loose all your profit. So better yet choose to be calm.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:38 PM

Indeed, many investors panic with the price of coins that dropped very drastically. Because of the panic, they continue to sell just like all the coins they have without thinking about the future will be like what. And finally, they suffered huge losses due to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: