Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit Wallet status: Maintenance ?  (Read 395 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

My queastion is when wallet status is Maintenance (deposit and withdraw), how long it takes?
Thanks

P.S. It's been over two weeks

There is no timeframe provided by yobit about this.

Usually it will take a long time, probably at least 2 months. In some cases wallets placed in maintenance from 2017 are still not unblocked to this day. If you message support, they will most likely just ignore your messages. Their efficiency is absolutely terrible. So basically, if you have funds in these wallets in maintenance then you can kiss your money goodbye, and when they actually do get to unblocking it your alts have already dropped in value a lot.

Yobit should be avoided at all costs, because they are just the worst exchange possible currently still in operation.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grimzaz

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Yobit.net and Yobit.io is a scammers site. After entering funds to the site, the wallet becomes "Wallet status: Maintenance". With this status, the wallet can be several months or years. Support service ignores your complaints and questions. To withdraw funds, you need to change your coins to bitcoin at a very unprofitable exchange rate and go out with a loss. Be careful! YOBIT = SCAM!
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

My queastion is when wallet status is Maintenance (deposit and withdraw), how long it takes?
Thanks

Usually it will take a long time, probably at least 2 months. In some cases wallets placed in maintenance from 2017 are still not unblocked to this day. If you message support, they will most likely just ignore your messages. Their efficiency is absolutely terrible. So basically, if you have funds in these wallets in maintenance then you can kiss your money goodbye, and when they actually do get to unblocking it your alts have already dropped in value a lot.

Yobit should be avoided at all costs, because they are just the worst exchange possible currently still in operation.
"you can kiss your money goodbye" I actually laugh into these words that you said which is indeed part of the reality where once you had a pending transaction due to wallet maintenance then its better not to stress yourself out on how to pull out those coins because high chances that this issue turn out to be forever because of their horrible response time and site technical problems and slow fixing capability. Some people do make use this exchange nowadays which is very a non ideal thing to be made.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Yobit.net and Yobit.io is a scammers site. After entering funds to the site, the wallet becomes "Wallet status: Maintenance". With this status, the wallet can be several months or years. Support service ignores your complaints and questions. To withdraw funds, you need to change your coins to bitcoin at a very unprofitable exchange rate and go out with a loss. Be careful! YOBIT = SCAM!

And what shitcoin or token did you deposit? Sorry, but this isn't anything new or relevant anymore with how long this has been going on. If you at this point in time still get stuck within Yobit with your funds, then it's your fault entirely. There is so much that you can read through everywhere on the internet, that this exchange shouldn't be an option with so many other reputable exchanges around. I get it that they list certain coins and tokens other exchanges aren't willing to list (rightfully so), but you should aim for quality instead of quantity. All these rubbish coins and tokens only lead to problems that can easily be avoided....
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Thanks

"you can kiss your money goodbye" I actually laugh into these words that you said which is indeed part of the reality where once you had a pending transaction due to wallet maintenance then its better not to stress yourself out on how to pull out those coins because high chances that this issue turn out to be forever because of their horrible response time and site technical problems and slow fixing capability. Some people do make use this exchange nowadays which is very a non ideal thing to be made.
I don't know why Yobit still has a signature campaign to promote their site but it seems inactive exchange site due to low response to their support team. As of now, we consider that Yobit exchange site is probably a shitty site and unreputable site that must be avoided for possible cost when you depositing your fund or tokens.
Lol me too. "you can kiss your money goodbye"
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

It's their choice to keep their signature campaign running, and their campaign has actually been active for several years now (perhaps it's effective at getting people to go to their horrible exchange). At one point in time I recall the campaign was heavily criticized for promoting spamming on the forums, and action was possibly going to be taken against the campaign. Unfortunately the campaign is still here, but they haven't accepted new members in a long time (and most spammers have moved onto Altcoin bounties).

The fact that they still advertise themselves and bait people into trading there is incredible. The only reason Yobit was even remotely successful in the past was because they listed the most obscure coins and as a result Yobit became the only place you could trade a coin for some crypto. Things have since changed and everything has been going downhill for them recently.
Grimzaz

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

And what shitcoin or token did you deposit? Sorry, but this isn't anything new or relevant anymore with how long this has been going on. If you at this point in time still get stuck within Yobit with your funds, then it's your fault entirely. There is so much that you can read through everywhere on the internet, that this exchange shouldn't be an option with so many other reputable exchanges around. I get it that they list certain coins and tokens other exchanges aren't willing to list (rightfully so), but you should aim for quality instead of quantity. All these rubbish coins and tokens only lead to problems that can easily be avoided....

It was not the shitcoin! It was Zcash (ZEC). The problem is not in a coins, the problem is that the YOBIT exchange is not a crypto exchange at all, it's the scam site. I do not absolve myself of the responsibility that I fell into this scam, I just want to warn other investors.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Thanks

Such issues are normal on every centralized exchange . reason for this issue is either the coin you want to deposit or withdraw have issue in its blockchain like BCN and ZEN , in this case you cant do anything except waiting for that coin team to resolve this issue . Yobit is also helpless in this case .
2nd reason is issue in smart contracts of Yobit or similar issue on Yobit side , these are solved by Yobit itself .

i have seen many times Yobit keep wallet on maintenance even in case where coin blockchain working fine . in such cases users also have to suffer from low price after issue resolve . Yobit customer care is also good for nothing no reply .

But still if it takes long period then you can ask them on twitter , email or you can also ask from admin in chatbox/trollbox on their site .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: