Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the Moon  (Read 667 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

basically bitcoin will continue to increase in this year to several years to come also because it can not be separated from all the countries that will receive bitcoin as a transaction of a country and bitcoin also have a future that we can see from pegirk market today bitcoin turus will growing up to $ 50000 from the coming year
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

This is the first time I've heard it. We know that Russia supports crypto money and even works as a state in this area. Clearly, the first state-related development of bitcoins and cryptos was a situation I expected to come from Russia. Now we have a second forecast. If Russia succeeds and progresses in this case, the greatest competitor in the world will not be indifferent to the issue, but will take action to get a share from this sector. In a similar attempt by the US government, Bitcoin could double its price in one day. Russia needs to influence and raise Ethereum and a few more crypt money to work for the FIFA Cup. I think that the states should give up on staying away from this, and Bitcoin and the crypto money must help with another turnover that will benefit humanity alongside Blockchain.

Thank you for the good news.

I think you need to research more as Russia is a not a bitcoin friendly as others may have thought it is. Just look at how contradictory their statements are regarding crypto. And besides, Putin is still the boss and I'm sure that he doesn't want anything that he can't control like cryptocurrencies.

Hahaha, go to the moon with bitcoin. It's great idea and someone plz make it happend cause i want to go outer space. BTW I Hope bitcoin will become a recognized payment system.

It is just an expressions amongst crypto enthusiast specially when the price is really going up. Well it can literally happened once SpaceX accepts bitcoin as mode of payment in 10 years time.  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

i do hope bitcoin will go back to 20k$ before end this year. although bitcoin known for its volatility but still bitcoin is a good investment for all of us., so we just wait for the bitcoin price will go to the moon by mid of this yeaar.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

i read the threads and opinions of traders. why you people worrying about the price of bitcoin. bitcoin have always high volatility which is clearly  known all old investors.   70% of investors of bitcoin are new here from last year don't worry about bitcoin price. In 2009 to 2011 bitcoin are not worthy but when in 2012 1000 merchants and world press started accept bitcoin then bitcoin price gone high  now in 2018 is so worthy. Now in FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 all Russian hotels will be accept bitcoin. so just wait for bitcoin to the moon in june 2018

As much as i would really like to say I believe this and to be honest I am much of an optimist when it comes to bitcoin but to me the most important thing to remember is that this are all purely just speculation until proven otherwise. To me, I still think that bitcoin has the capacity left to rise above the 20,000 that we are used to it being the cap. But the dates and the timing are all just predictions and speculations and to me I rather kust wait for it to happen
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I agree on your thoughts of Bitcoin's volatility. Simply put, volatile is defined as "liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse."

With that at hand, one can not really predict how great any year would be in terms of bitcoin economy, but it will help investors and normal people like us betting on bitcoin not to put much trust on anybody's forecast to lessen financial damages.

Let us continue to practice wise guidelines in terms of bitcoin investments and the likes.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

i read the threads and opinions of traders. why you people worrying about the price of bitcoin. bitcoin have always high volatility which is clearly  known all old investors.   70% of investors of bitcoin are new here from last year don't worry about bitcoin price. In 2009 to 2011 bitcoin are not worthy but when in 2012 1000 merchants and world press started accept bitcoin then bitcoin price gone high  now in 2018 is so worthy. Now in FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 all Russian hotels will be accept bitcoin. so just wait for bitcoin to the moon in june 2018
hello my friend
I think this is good news, adding to the trust of bitcoin (crypto) in the world. The existence of the "world cup 2018" soccer event became an attraction for investors.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Where is the source of the news that russian hotel accepts bitcoin in World Cup ?
If it's true, bitcoin will reach new all time high i'm sure, because bitcoin will become the center of world attention at that time
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Hi

Accepting bitcoin payment for the Russian hotel industry is good news for bitcoin. That encourages others industry to implement bitcoin as a payment method.Despite, That reason, not enough to start next bull run in June 2018.  Because of many reasons influence the price of bitcoin.  Government regulations, Trust about bitcoin, Social media news and forks will affect the price. In this time, Bitcoin starts to recover the market.Hope that will continue further.Anyway, People will use these industries for their benefits.Also, it will spread the news about bitcoin further. FIFA WORLD CUP is one of the best entertainment function. Hence accepting bitcoin payment for hotel makes more attraction for bitcoin. Every positive incidents help for next Bull Run.    

Thanks for Attention
Have a Nice day!

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

As I might truly want to state I trust this and to be straightforward I am quite a bit of a self assured person with regards to bitcoin yet to me the most vital thing to recollect is this are on the whole absolutely only hypothesis until demonstrated something else. To me, despite everything I surmise that bitcoin has the limit left to transcend the 20K that we are utilized to it being the top. Be that as it may, the dates and the planning are generally just expectations and hypotheses and to me I rather simply sit tight for it to happen
averkii

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

When the prices reached $10000, it was covered in media worldwide thus attracting many new investors. The prices increases to $20000 and whales exited at those levels. New investors are in loss as prices crashed thereafter.
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I don't think anybody that has been in and around crypto for more than a year are too fussed. Yes we may test out feb lows again around 6000 but if it holds there like it has twice in the last two months we should be set for a nice upward swing.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Yes, soon bitcoin demand will increase and bitcoin prices can definitely fly again to reach the moon. FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 will definitely be able to lift bitcoin value.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

The moon season is here, sure Bitcoin is the currency of the present and the future, with russian approval for it to be use, demand  will be high, increasinf the price, now is the best time to invest
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Most people do agree that Bitcoin will head to the moon (or somewhere nearby). But they differ on the amount of time it will take to get there. If you look at John McAfee's predictions, he thinks we will reach $500,000 by 2020 (next halving), whilst more conservative estimates put us over $25,000 within the next year or so.

That's right. Bitcoin will recover, bu the latter estimate is much more reasonable, I doubt we'll see $20k or so in 2018.
Bitcoin has strength to recover very fast and price of bitcoin is almost recovered even now, at the start of this year price was not very high but as time passing bitcoin price is again increasing now and this month bitcoin will overtake the level of 30k dollar, investors are investing very fast, in 2018 bitcoin will become higher than this so let’s see what will happen but increasing demand is making future brighter gradually and soon bitcoin will shine among all currency just like moon on the sky very unique and very high.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

I do not really know when the bitcoin increases, but is still hope and I trust him because I know he did not disappoint us even now june or december I will not lose hope either waiting to once again increase its
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

i read the threads and opinions of traders. why you people worrying about the price of bitcoin. bitcoin have always high volatility which is plainly known all old shareholders. 70% of investors of bitcoin are new here from last year avoid worry about bitcoin price. In 2009 to 2011 bitcoin are not valuable but when in 2012 1000 merchants and world press started accept bitcoin then bitcoin price removed high now in 2018 is so worthy. Nowadays in FIFA WORLD GLASS 2018 all Russian hotels will be accept bitcoin. so just wait for bitcoin to the phase of the moon in june 2018
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

If the information is true I really enjoy the fluctuations that occur and are now just waiting for much higher bitcoin prices again. But, it would be even better when information about all hotels in Russia will receive payments using bitcoin in the 2018 FIFA World Cup later in June included with a valid news link from an information media in order to motivate bitcoin holders so far exhausted the patience to wait for the time they want.
VrassMy

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

If we have bitcoin now we will certainly go to the moon in mid 2018 as bitcoin continues to increase and will have a future and can also be used as a transaction.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Hahaha, go to the moon with bitcoin. It's great idea and someone plz make it happend cause i want to go outer space. BTW I Hope bitcoin will become a recognized payment system.

Bitcoin mooning soon is real and you have to get some in your wallet. FIFA world cup will grow the popularity more and that will become a new stand for another ATH.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

yes i believe bitcoin will moon again is just a question of time, just as you have said back in 2009 no body think bitcoin will moon and it does so nothing to panic about just hold.
it a great news to been share Russian hotel will now accept btc, am really happy to hear this.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: