Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:03:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best social media platforms to promote an ICO ?  (Read 284 times)
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Hi guys there is plenty social media platforms which are the best to promote ICO my favourite are
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit

Best Bitcointalk and Steemit. Facebook and Twitter not much effective. But you can find community members from them. But for the investors, the best place is the Bitcointalk. Reddit and Linkedin are also good. many ongoing ICOs give more stakes and rewards for the Reddit and Linkedin campaigns. so from above 4,
1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit / Linkedin
3. twitter
4. Facebook
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Hi guys there is plenty social media platforms which are the best to promote ICO my favourite are
1 Facebook
2 Twitter
3 bitcointalk
4 Reddit
I think bitcointals the best.
And Facebook and Twitter banned all about crypto.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Most easiest method to promote ICO is Facebook and Twitter. But most useful method is promote via Bitcoin talk and almost all the traders used to read updates about ICO's. Further Reddit, Meadium and reddit platforms are the best places to promote. Youtube is also a good social media platform and that is a good place to show a ICO review in a very useful and attarctive way.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

The best social media to promote ICOs is with the capacity to handle millions of users in the world. Could handle everyone to reconnect whichever the person is. Can handle the world of intersection of the universe and can manage to connect everyone from different places. Can able to see whatever you post in the site. That is the good social media that best to promote ICOs such as facebook and twitter, including yahoo and google.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Twitter is the best way of promoting the ICO and then one forum that is; Kora and Bitcointalk also. I say KORA because this is the forum which is no. 1 in the internet market and a huge base of visitors searching for new ideas daily and so the income method also.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Bitcointalk is the way to promote an ICO but before i will go with Facebook and Twitter because of the high user who can see what you are promoting but last month we got some bad news that they are blocking ICO promotion. Also steem is a big choice on promoting ICO.

Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Bitcointalk is the best platform to promote ICOs because that's where the real investors are looking for information about new projects after bitcointalk is facebook,, there bunch of potential investors on facebook and by promoting ICOs on facebook the news spread easily and interested investors jump on them
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

I would like to think that it is an instagram, as social media now its N1, even if its suitable more for blogs and lifestories, it is still the most popular social network in the world and icos can be performed there, and YOUTUBE for sure, watching is more interesting than reading
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: