Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your knowledge and experiences about altcoin.  (Read 270 times)
pokemon43

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Signatueres is better but when you have higher rank than Member, so you will need to have be active here at least year to get rank up! You can choose social media now!
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:18:49 PM

Altcoins are alternative crypto currencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin but to be frank; The success of Bitcoin as the first peer-to-peer digital currency paved the way for many to follow.

It has paved way most especially for Etherum, and i think for me personally, i have made few $ on bounties and airdrops so i have a very positive experience about altcoin.

From facebook campaign to twitter campaigns and signature and steemit campaigns, alot of ways to make money
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

There is no clear answer to this question. Any way of earning has its own characteristics. Therefore you have to have certain experience and skills to earn. Signing now is not your method. You must have a higher grade. Now it is almost impossible. You can only trade on the stock exchange.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

For those who are still believing in the ICO as a source of income.  I need your advice and as your experience in a bounty, which is/are the good ways of earning tokens (altcoin). Someone said that signature campaign is better than social media! For you as a good commentator what is your ideas about this? Share your knowledge..

Thank you very much.

Yes signature is the best because there are alot of tokens and minimum no of participants. but you can take it a step at a time
Start up facebook and twitter campaign, and a signature campaign, you are a junior member, you can participate in bounties.

Believe in yourself, social media also pays alot if you have enough stakes.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
Merited by BitNotByte (1)

My knowledge and experience in altcoin and bitcoins is all about joining bounty campaigns. You can earn altcoins in bounty campaigns. Just join in the campaigns of ICO, it is either socia media campaigns and signature campaigns. After the ICO campaign you will earn tokens of the ICO then you must exchange it to the exchanging site to earn altcoins. Hope you learn guys. Share some experience to, I want to learn.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

When compared to investing in an ico it may be easier to get a token because it does not take long, So signature campaign, should work extra and think but bounty signature result can be used as investment capital.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

For those who are still believing in the ICO as a source of income.  I need your advice and as your experience in a bounty, which is/are the good ways of earning tokens (altcoin). Someone said that signature campaign is better than social media! For you as a good commentator what is your ideas about this? Share your knowledge..

Thank you very much.

Though investing in ICOs became more risky now, but there're still few of them with give profit even in the current situation. The latest are Switcheo (x2), Sentinel Chain (x2), Apex (x3). So just be very accurate when you select an ICO.
I can advice you Egretia - the first HTML5 blockchain Engine and Platform for creating applications and games. More than 200k developers already use their engine. So this project looks very promising for me and I'm gonna invest.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Thank you very much.
ICOs are indeed good ways of making money as the the price may double or triple faster than an already existing coin and also as many people come in to buy the coin.
With the issue of bounty campaign, the money you get from a particular section depends on the % of money allocated. I have seen several bounties where allocation for content creation is bigger than signature so it is not always that signature campaigns are better than other campaigns just that mostly, they are done that way> And even with hat I think it varies from one manager to the other.

HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

For those who are still believing in the ICO as a source of income.  I need your advice and as your experience in a bounty, which is/are the good ways of earning tokens (altcoin). Someone said that signature campaign is better than social media! For you as a good commentator what is your ideas about this? Share your knowledge.

Thank you very much.
As a translator, I think translation campaigns are the best way to earn altcoin and also you can get some insides from different projects.Also you can do signature bounties, take a look on bountyhive and decide what is suitable for you.

Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

ICO is just like going to the factories to buy products before they are brought to the open market. Such strategy is not entirely safe 100% of the time. You may be genius at picking good products at ICO stage and when they hit the market, you smile home with a huge ROI. You could be wrong some other time and the project goes under at birth. This is both thrilling as well as risky to say the least.
On the other hand, if you dyor and participate in bounty campaigns, at least you won't be investing your money to receive some coins and if the project succeeds, it becomes a win win for you.
Finally, signature campaign is awesome if you are at least a full member. The percentage allocated to signature is shared among a handful few participants compared to social media with thousands of participants.
Hanazawa (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

I'm so pleased to all of you for giving me a good advice and for sharing your knowledge and experiences here in bitcoin. All of your replies are very helpful for me to have a good stepping stone in bitcoin. I will do all of my efforts to follow your good advice to me participate and to support also here in this forum.

I hope that more people here don't stop for giving me an advice and sharing their experiences and knowledge about bounties. And also I didn't stop to read again your comments.

Keep it up share your blessings  Smiley

Thank you very much again..

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

It would be really hard for you, as a new member, to get started with signature campaigns. You should expect to need at least a year or more, to get your account on a level that would earn you a decent amount.

I would focus on joining other campaigns that allow you to use different forms of social media and in the meantime you can always still post here.

As we know if we join any bounty campaign then we need knowledge on how we wil do it but for signature, knowledge is number second because rank is number firat because with high knowledge but low rank is useless. Rank up first then join or you can be like me join but get small amount of money.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Thank you very much.

Social networks are beneficial for those people who have too low rank here. But you must have a lot of followers to earn good money. That is why it is very difficult to give advice here.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Aside from signature campaign and social media you can try also the translation its the same profit you will earn also. But you need to be fast in order to get you a client it is so interesting because your like a playing a game like a race  Cheesy.

MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

I think APPC, FLP, CAS, SXDT and CHSB are good for short term investment. But, BTC and ETH are the altcoins which I think is best. Transacting with these are quite easy and they are growing really well. Besides, they have a good opportunity to be a long-term investment.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Thank you very much.
Yes, signature campaign is better than social media and other kinds of bounty campaign because there is only few participants and the reward is greater.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

I think the signature campaign is said to be better than the social media campaign, because the community in bitcointalk are people who are interested in ICO. So your campaign will be more effective. I prefer the signature campaign because we do not need to create a report of our postings. So much more practical than social media campaigns.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

yes it is signature campaign is better than social media campaign, they will give you a high reward in signature campaign it depends in your rank, but you are junior member so maybe it's the same reward from social media campaign, you need to be high rank to receive high reward. In social media campaign it depends how many followers or friends you have so the more followers/friends the more you get your reward and any rank can join this campaign.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I could be really hard to start for you, because you member rank is very low and the rewards are not that big for newcomers. But you should level your account to rach a higher level!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: