Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: merit. is it hard  (Read 541 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Im non native english speaker . sometimes i feel it is so hard to think what will post for others to understand what im going to post . any suggestion for me to improve my english skills . Im trying to learn but your advices will help me faster

Yes stop posting in the forum and come back after you have gained a good grip on English. With bad English you wont get merits in the English boards. In the Local boards you can try getting some merits if you have some Local Merit source who is active.

However Im curious why people are so eager to learn English and start posting? Just to get paid? This "I want free money" stance irritates me a lot. Embarrassed

For me giving your heart on what you are doing will help a lot, if you really want to learn here you need to embrace this forum its rules and etc. for you to be able to do anything.

LOL thats poetic for a change.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harbs23

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

if I were you,
use an application or translator,
then everytime you post it in your forum, just translate the language you want.
Atleast you will learn little by little in english language.
Find in playstore. Or google translator
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

become better day by day

improved day by day.
These posts are garbage.  They say nothing, they're poorly-written, and they're just words you rearranged from some other post to use in this one.  You guys have no idea how all of these posts come out looking as if some bot wrote them.  Maybe you'll get merit from a friend or an alt account, but never from anyone who knows how to read English.  If you have nothing constructive to say in threads about merit, just do some reading.  You'll probably benefit more from doing so, though you won't get paid for the post.

Exactly. Let us please not pretend these posts would be more interesting of they were written in better English...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

Yeah it is hard if you are not good in English because it is the basic thing you need for a quality post along with the knowledge. Try to correct your tenses first and take time while posting by considering all the aspects of sentence or paragraph.
If you can't improve your English then try to post in local board of your language.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Then try catching some scammers. That not only helps the community but also gives you an option to get merits.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Then try catching some scammers. That not only helps the community but also gives you an option to get merits.
You are bastard (sorry for my bad word), because you are merit beggar, nothing more. All things you do are mainly for begging merits. You won't have thoughts of helping others. What you think just "How to earn merits?", "What should I do to get merits?", "How to rank up with new ranking system?"
"What happen if I buy merits to rank up?", "Wow, that guy is a merit source, so what should I do to get his merits as many as possible?"
Good luck, you should not pretend to be helpful. Merit beggars won't change to become helpful users.
Analyst101

Merit: 18

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

You are bastard (sorry for my bad word), because you are merit beggar, nothing more. All things you do are mainly for begging merits. You won't have thoughts of helping others. What you think just "How to earn merits?", "What should I do to get merits?", "How to rank up with new ranking system?"
"What happen if I buy merits to rank up?", "Wow, that guy is a merit source, so what should I do to get his merits as many as possible?"
Good luck, you should not pretend to be helpful. Merit beggars won't change to become helpful users.

I don't understand how I am a bastard. I am telling him an option to gain merit by catching scammers. That's how I got some of mine. And catching scammers does not require high level of English.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

I don't understand how I am a bastard. I am telling him an option to gain merit by catching scammers. That's how I got some of mine. And catching scammers does not require high level of English.
What I mean is you won't be a better one, at least in terms of your internal value, if you only focus, and spend your time to scan the forum, find abusers (account sellers, merit exchangers, merit abusers).
You should focus on growing your internal values, which help you much more than finding abusers.
Of course, during the time you scan the forum, reading topics, threads to learn, if you find abusers by chance, simply report them to moderators. It's good. I support he approach.
Please don't fall into downside by become hunters.
Hope that via the thread, you will know what I mean.
And sorry for the word bastard.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Of course there are local threads that served.
If you want to ask that person needs to understand your question to give a correct answer like you need.

you must take course before and it won't take long. And you have to force yourself to good at english.

If you want to join bounty, language that needed is english language.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Im non native english speaker . sometimes i feel it is so hard to think what will post for others to understand what im going to post . any suggestion for me to improve my english skills . Im trying to learn but your advices will help me faster

Do not get discouraged and keep improving. You do not need exceptional English to get merits here. If your posts make sense and people are able to understand what you want to convey, that is sufficient. Till then , you can get merits by posting Infographic relevant to the forum.
Mateo123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Actually you are not the only one who struggle in english ,there are a lot, but now they are already successful, you can be one of them by motivating yourself to read everyday not only on this forum just keep reading with understanding after that theres learning, forget the merits because thats not the problem ,know your priorities,
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

I think books and talking with native English people will never be enough to start to speak perfectly. Only living in 'English spoken here' country for years may make your skills in this language really good one.
As I see you speak pretty well, probably the vena real quality of your posts is not enough to be merited.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Of course there are local threads that served.
If you want to ask that person needs to understand your question to give a correct answer like you need.
Depends on the person if they think whether your post is worth awarding merit to or not. In most cases simple answers in threads are enough to conclude them. But them shitposters keep spamming it with vomitted half-english posts which makes it worse for the quality posts to get recognised. Something like "Lack Of Exposure"

you must take course before and it won't take long. And you have to force yourself to good at english.
Although learning a new language will be something beneficial in real life but what surprised me most is that shitposters are trying to learn English just to get paid from wearing a signature. Something that I find..Odd??? Merit sources never wanted you all to "Learn" English. If you are non-English then stop posting in the English boards. Simple.

If you want to join bounty, language that needed is english language.
Seriously??? Bounties??? Nothing else in the forum??

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Currently the popularity of merit subside due to the fact that there are a lot of members that can able to sent their sMeret but they did not. Personally the effect of merit cannot be denied. If we complain about it then what can we do? Either we stay here or go out on this place because merit seems killing us to achieve to rank up.

By the way those who wants to review my massages feel free to take a look. Thanks in advance to those who are willing to review.

You don't need to quit the forum because of not being able to gain some merit. You can post and learn in the forum and with time, you will improve more and better your post.

On the other side, you can join bounty campaigns in alternative section but might not be paid in bitcoin.

Sure! Anyway Thanks for the advice it lift me up.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

I am a non native English speaker too but its not a hindrance for me to express my thoughts.  Though I think some sees my posts as nonsense I still construct them with encouragement with some points of info.

Well honestly, I am quite busy in school since the semester is almost over that is why I couldn't make good posts lately ( not that good I guess ).

But my advise is just post and it will be a training for you too. Try to read more and it will enhance your vocabulary. And try to be constructive and informative to avoid being accused as spammer.
Good luck mate.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

In fact, lack of proficiency in English, in particular reading and writing skills are big barriers for your contribution in the forum, which has most of its serious boards designed for only English discussions.
I am a non native English speaker too but its not a hindrance for me to express my thoughts. 

That's it. Reading more to get more knowledge about crypto world. Of course, should choose good topics to read in order to save your precious time.
And there are lots of useful, informative sources in the Internet to read and get knowledge.
Try to read more and it will enhance your vocabulary.

Not enough!
Writing good threads requires knowledge, time, English skills. And most importantly, constructive threads are only considered by other members of the forum as real constructive threads when it published in relevant, in-contexts. If your threads are constructives, high quality, but someone gives almost the same answers before yours. Consequently, your threads will automatically become un-constructive, or -unhelpful threads.
And try to be constructive and informative to avoid being accused as spammer.
Good luck mate.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

No pain no gain. I can see that you do not lift. Many things can help you improve your English if you just used google. But I think you just want to gain merit points, not improve your English. So yeah, English movies, books, anime (eng sub), facebook, social media in general. And of course, this forum will also be of help. So if you want to gain merits, your post should be of high quality. Welcome to this forum and good luck.
aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

If you have trouble with writing skills or English in general, you will face problems not only in this forum but in life as well. Thus it is advised to at least learn the basic so that you can frame simple sentences without grammatical sentences.

No need to to be disappointed with current situation, I have seen a lot of people improving their writing skills with time. Keep trying and never give up. Also, merits can also be achived by posting some other useful information like stats.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

No pain no gain.
That's it. We need a stick and a carrot for deserved ones and abusive ones, respectively.
Abusive members should be stucked at their current positions, and be punished if seriously violate the forum's rules. By tracking merit history, moderators and other members can find abusers, then they will get what they deserved with their abusements.
Deserved members (constructive ones) should be rewarded to rank up to higher positions. That are merit points they earned for their helpful threads.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

I suggest that practice , practice and practice , those words help me to be motivated so I want to share it to you , just speak on the mirror read some novels , and if you don't understand search it what is the meaning of it , and keep it on mind on what is it. I'm not a native English speaker too , but the by the help of my friends they help me they mold me to a better speaker.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: